Union Thugs are being Identified Check it out

hitler-banned-unions-300x224.jpg
Hitler also banned gun ownership.

And don't forget he banned Jews and homos and darkies! The gun ban was particularly aimed at disarming the Jews. You could own a handgun if you were an Aryan. (See Regulations against Jews' possession of weapons)

Last edited:
I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

You don't spend time in jail for simple assault. Trust me...I know

The charge should be aggravated assault with bodily injury and should include jail time.

All the video is out there. Union thugs are busted. There is even video of Union thugs busting up a poor black man's hot dog stand and calling him racially charged names because he had the unmitigated gall to make a living and was serving hot dogs to conservatives.

Such pigs. Such swine.

Didn't you also claim that Obama never identified the Benghazi attackers as terrorists?

Didn't you also insist that Jeep was moving to China?

Didn't you also insist that all the polls were wrong and Obama was going to lose?

Are you aware that NONE of you conservatives on this board have a gram of credibility among you?

Oh deflect much? :lol:

There's a video of the union pieces of fecal matter destroying a black hot dog vendor's cart and you bring up Bengazi?

Put down the bong.

I was merely pointing out your long history of being delusional. There's no reason to believe you've suddenly become lucid.

I hope Crowder presses assault and battery charges against the sonofabitch. Maybe a few months behind bars with some "non-union" thugs will make him think twice about punching somebody he doesn't like. What a punk.

You don't spend time in jail for simple assault. Trust me...I know

The charge should be aggravated assault with bodily injury and should include jail time.

Assault means verbal threat
Agg. Assault means the above with a weapon
Battery is the actual charge for physical harm

Just fyi

I think Fox needs to release the unedited footage of what occured prior to the punches being thrown.

Eye witness accounts say Crowley was being an asshole and asking for a fight.

Well old Tony is taking a shit kicking on Facebook apparently. And online. And he is listed in the white pages.

Jail time might be his preference now that his name is known world wide.

That'll learn the bloody fool for punching someone out with his name embroidered on his jacket. What a moron.

:lol:

I think Fox needs to release the unedited footage of what occured prior to the punches being thrown.

Would those eyewitnesses be other union members and supporters?

We would certainly want to look at what other footage FOX has. Have they edited the tape? They were eyewitnesses too. What happened before the punch and why aren't they showing it? This eyewitness thing goes both ways, especially if they're trying to fool us by not showing us everything.

Ken Spitzley, a state agriculture department employee, told HuffPost that he walked to the protest at the state Capitol during a break from work and that he witnessed Crowder getting in protesters' faces.

"He was just after everybody," said the 56-year-old Spitzley, a procurement technician whose workplace is represented by the United Auto Workers. "There was no question he was there just to start a fight, to start some kind of trouble."

Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

We would certainly want to look at what other footage FOX has. Have they edited the tape? They were eyewitnesses too. What happened before the punch and why aren't they showing it? This eyewitness thing goes both ways, especially if they're trying to fool us by not showing us everything.

Considering how many times Fox has been caught at this type of journalism (selective editing of footage to match the overriding talking point) all their stories are suspect.

It's the network that cried "WOLFE".

Turn off Fox.
It's Bad News for America.

Why arent the rwers screaming for the rest of the tape like they did with Romney's 47% comment?

I will point being goaded if in fact they were does not warrant or justify attacking someone or tearing a tent down that's when you walk away which is what everyone who wants to defend this action would be saying if it had been a conservative group protesting and throwing the punches.

It's magical how Fox is the only NEws agency able to capture this kind of thuggery and the pig thugs friends always want to see all the tape. you people smell like shit.

There was alot more than just a punch thrown - the tent was tore down with women, and old inside. These were criminal actions by obamabot bullies which need to be procecuted regardless of any addititional film - as there is no justification for that behavior!

Ken Spitzley, a state agriculture department employee, told HuffPost that he walked to the protest at the state Capitol during a break from work and that he witnessed Crowder getting in protesters' faces.

"He was just after everybody," said the 56-year-old Spitzley, a procurement technician whose workplace is represented by the United Auto Workers. "There was no question he was there just to start a fight, to start some kind of trouble."

Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

She was wearing skimpy clothes, Your Honor. She was ASKING to be raped!

Forum List

Back