Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
None of your “context”’changes the meaning of bidens own words

he did not say “anti fraud”

Biden said democrat vote fraud
You poor thing, he actually said that organization is to fight fraud. You know, the part cut out from your deceptively edited video...

because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

You poor thing, he actually said that organization is to fight fraud.
No he didnt

in his feeble mind biden may have confused republicans clearing the voter rolls of dead people as fraud

which is called voter suppression in his native Liberish

but thats not what biden said

You poor thing, he actually said that organization is to fight fraud.
No he didnt

in his feeble mind biden may have confused republicans clearing the voter rolls of dead people as fraud

which is called voter suppression in his native Liberish

but thats not what biden said
Clearly not that as he pointed out the long lines to surpress voting. Have you always been this crazy?

BREAKING:
Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

What's Up, Ruby?... BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Dec 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Earlier today Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.
Trump’s legal team showed a video from the State Farm Arena tabulation center when poll workers were told to leave at 10:25 PM.
A few “workers” stayed behind and were seen pulling suitcases full of ballots out from under tables to be tabulated!
This was the most explosive video of the entire campaign season!

We now have identified one of these criminals who were caught on video counting illegal ballots from a suitcase stashed under a table!
As you can see from the video one woman in a purple top was filmed helping pull out the ballots and then sitting down to count the ballots.
That woman has now been identified.

Local 11 News covered the story from the State Farm Arena that a pipe had burst.
(This later was proven to be complete fraud and an excuse to kick out the GOP election observers!)
One woman in the video is wearing a purple top.
She later appeared in the suitcase video!
Her name is Ruby Freeman.
And she made the mistake of advertising her purse on her desk the same night she was involved in voter fraud on a MASSIVE SCALE.

~[snip]~
Maybe the Georgia police or Bill Barr’s DOJ may want to pay Ruby Freeman a visit.

Comment:
Ballots Do Not Come In Suit Cases....
Good Bye Ruby Tuesday Time to pin vote fraud on you When you change the vote count at night
We're not gonna miss her. “We are saddened to hear about her impending suicide.”

Was the law broken and please state the law that was broken.

I want them arrested. Then the habit of turning in your mother to save your self will have all those Rats in jail by next week with SWAT surrounding biden for the grand finally. Don't need law only a short rope.

So the Law should only apply to certain folks.

Clearly not that as he pointed out the long lines to surpress voting. Have you always been this crazy?
Not clear at all

Democrats certainly have the mythical long lines on their minds

but even in their world that is called voter suppression not voter fraud

"So what we end up is with tens of millions of people who vote, but have no idea WTF they're even voting on."

Speak for yourself you fucking arrogant asshole.

I am speaking for myself as an informed voter, and WTF does you link have to do with my comment? People still go shopping all the time, still go to parties, still eat at restaurants like Democrat Mayors, still get their hair done like Democrat Congress people, still had Thanksgiving with family like Democrat Governors, but can't vote? It's a cheap excuse.

Voting in person could have easily be done more safely than anything I mentioned above.

No personal gain when he never divested his interests in these organizations while being the president.
Yes I would guess that he forfeit his pay which is tax deductible yet he still raked in 1.9 billion from his businesses. Golfing at his club with a full staff and people that needed to eat and have a place to stay.
Trump lost money on this gig , I do not think so.

And you can't complain about the source either. It's from one of your own.

Not clear at all

Of course it's clear. That's why you posted a deceptively edited video instead of the video capturing his entire comment on that organization.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Not clear at all

Of course it's clear. That's why you posted a deceptively edited video instead of the video capturing his entire comment on that organization.

Bidens own words are clear - and damning for the dems

Not clear at all

Bidens own words are clear - and damning for the dems
If his words clearly meant what you falsely claimed, you wouldn't need to post a deceptively edited video which strips out the context of what he was actually talking about.

If his words clearly meant what you falsely claimed, you wouldn't need to post a deceptively edited video which strips out the context of what he was actually talking about.
“Deceptively edited” is your spin designed to mislead

Biden said the dems have the best election fraud machine in history

listen for yourself

No personal gain when he never divested his interests in these organizations while being the president.
Yes I would guess that he forfeit his pay which is tax deductible yet he still raked in 1.9 billion from his businesses. Golfing at his club with a full staff and people that needed to eat and have a place to stay.

Well this story does not mean he had no personal gain. It just means he done worst financially in relations to net worth during this short lived presidential gig. He is still raking in billions with all the effort to get the government to spend money on his properties which they have. He just loosing money from his wealth paying customers who just want to hang out with other wealth people. They do not want to be part of the drama so they will take their business elsewhere.

Still I do like the gist of it.

“Deceptively edited” is your spin designed to mislead

Biden said the dems have the best election fraud machine in history

listen for yourself

Nope, it's the reality you avoid. I already posted the entire video which contained the context edited out in the video you posted.

If what you were saying were true, you wouldn't have to post a deceptively edited video.

Well this story does not mean he had no personal gain. It just means he done worst financially in relations to net worth during this short lived presidential gig. He is still raking in billions with all the effort to get the government to spend money on his properties which they have. He just loosing money from his wealth paying customers who just want to hang out with other wealth people. They do not want to be part of the drama so they will take their business elsewhere.

Still I do like the gist of it.

For professional politicians, getting to be President is the apex of their life. It's the big time; moving into a fabulous place like the White House, the money that will follow from writing books or giving speeches, the fame of being a US President.

Considering Turmp's previous lifestyle, moving into the White House was a step down. He went from being loved by most people to being hated. All the entertainment people turned their back on him. He was a guy that slept with the most beautiful women in the world, a household name, flew around on his private jet, went to the most prestigious parties, rubbed elbows with the most successful people. After he leaves the White House, he will be followed around by the SS the rest of his life. He will not be able to restore his past relationships. Even other business people won't want to do business with him.

Bottom line is Trump took this job because he believed it was a duty to try and straighten this country out. There was nothing in it for him on a personal basis. He's one of the few people I can say took the job because of his love for our country.

Nope, it's the reality you avoid. I already posted the entire video which contained the context edited out in the video you posted.
All video is edited

but thanks to you we have it all and it changes nothing

1 - Win.

1- Set Aside.

59 - LOST!!!

Altered tapes will not change that.

TWO losses from SCOTUS.

There absolutely no proof, no evidence of Voter Fraud/Election Fraud.

No amount of altered tape changes the fact.

45 Fucking Lost.

All video is edited

but thanks to you we have it all and it changes nothing
Now you're lying. I posted the video in it's entirety, including context and all.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Now you're lying. I posted the video in it's entirety, including context and all.
So I said

but there was no context that magically changed the words biden spoke about his awesome democrat election fraud machine

So I said

but there was no context that magically changed the words biden spoke about his awesome democrat election fraud machine
Of course there was. I posted it earlier. Your ignorance to that doesn't alter the fact that you're posting a deceptively edited video because the video in it's entirety obliterates your lies.

Forum List

Back