Union members more productive than NonUnion Scabs

The essence of the problem is that the Big League Unions are corrupt and corrupting and that fact can't be disputed.

Hmm, corrupt huh? Only case I know of was Jimmy Hoffa & his cement shoes. Are you sure it isn't the corrupt cons injecting foreign intervention into Union work?? Ie. Mexicans steal Teamster employment while Bush laughs.

Yeah, giv me some examples of this corruption.

Democrats it seems... refuse to address the problem because they gain advantages from it...[/QUOTE]

Oh, probably so. The whole congress is on the take & corrupt.[/QUOTE]

My Union friends claim that they are being displaced by Immigrant workers everyday.

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Union vs. Non-Union: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity

I don't know much about other trades, but as for plumbing I work circles around union plumbers.:lol:

That is good. Being the best at what you do will keep you working, even in Unions. But who runs circles around who when it comes to wages & benefits & retirements & other goodies Union members get as a collective. Do you get fee legal advice? Dental, glasses, hearing? A Pension, etc. You must be making someone happy while you run those circles. Let me guess, you got the Union members locked out. LMAO!

So you think you can work for others and be paid, but what you design on his dime is yours? Nah, don't work that way. You are slave to a master you toil to. Your mind, your hands & ingenuity are the masters who pays you.

When my non-union employer hired me, he told me exactly how much I would make...when the full time benefits would kick in...when I would be fired if I couldn't perform...

Some of us see a challenge and meet it...some of us luck into a union job and fight tooth and nail to do less...Admit it Tao...you are a seminar union guy and here is how I know...you suck at convincing us Luddites that the collective is a good thing...I bet if a non-union hack showed up, we would all be signing up to screw the business we work for...lol

And how does that percentage rate with Government Workers?

37.4% union, yet they are still part of the 13% union members in America.

Hmm, this graph is showing 20% of Union members among the worker crowd in America. I guess the layoffs have been scabs.

GR2009012802033.gif
damn, you cant even read a simple graph

LOL
yeah, I kinda messed that up. Can I whine now about the poor union workers?? LMAO!

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

I don't know much about other trades, but as for plumbing I work circles around union plumbers.:lol:

That is good. Being the best at what you do will keep you working, even in Unions. But who runs circles around who when it comes to wages & benefits & retirements & other goodies Union members get as a collective. Do you get fee legal advice? Dental, glasses, hearing? A Pension, etc. You must be making someone happy while you run those circles. Let me guess, you got the Union members locked out. LMAO!

Sure they get all that but do they actually earn what they get? I don't think they do.

In my experience, union workers are SLUGS.

They work as slow as they can because you cant ride them to work harder.
They know how long it is until each break and stretch easy jobs out to fill the time.
They use 'its not in my contract' to get out of just about everything they dont want to do.
They have no problem leaving work unfinished.
They don't care if work is shoddy because they know you cant do a damn thing about it.
They are lazier then non union workers.
They complain more then non union workers
They want more then non union workers
They dont give a shit about anything because they know you cant fire them.

I believe I have worked with some of those people.:evil: Bunch of jackasses

They know how long it is until each break and stretch easy jobs out to fill the time.
They use 'its not in my contract' to get out of just about everything they dont want to do.
They don't care if work is shoddy because they know you cant do a damn thing about it.

Bunch of lazy union slugs.

I work with one basic rule work until you get the job done no matter what it takes, even if you have to work through lunch or work a little past quiting time.

I work with one basic rule work until you get the job done no matter what it takes, even if you have to work through lunch or work a little past quiting time.

Bingo!

Which is why NON union workers are better workers. They are the exact opposite of what i was describing. They are for the job and for the work.

Its amazing the fire people have for the job when they are non union and not lazy slugs.

Last edited:

Pay attention very closely....NO ONE wants to deal with unions. Unions are unrppodutive, expensive, coerce far above market wage rates of pay, cause products and services to be overpriced and are simply a general pain in the ass.
These reasons and others too numerous to mention are why union membership in the private sector has fallen to a paltry 7%.
I resent the implication that all non-union people are "scabs",..Two words.. Fuck you.
You're so God damned blinded by your gung ho "union people are perfect" bullshit , you could not even define the word "scab" as it applies to labor.
I wouldn't join one of those stupid organizations if it were the last job on earth.

Well, now we know why he needs a union.

In the other thread, he couldn't understand simple middle school level English.

I didn't say I was an expert speller dickweed. Hmmm, wonder how "a C is good enough" Bush ever passed your spelling bee to be president?

In this one, he can't understand a simple picture.

I could if I had been paying attention dickweed.

He's changed my mind. I'm pro-union now. The union is the only thing keeping idiots like him off of the public dole and adding to the unemployment numbers. He'd never cut it in a competitive marketplace.

Dream on dickweed. Intimidation over wealth won't be your best friend in any debate with me.:lol:

I beg your pardon...........

TITLE: "Union members more productive than NonUnion Scabs "

"Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity"

Your own link reads: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity

The training, not the union membership, was the difference

This study does much to support calls for extensive targeted training with demanding qualifications

It doesn't support the conclusion you want it to

Oh boy, I give you the information and go off in some other direction, intentionally?? Do you think I made that title for the thread, because I wanted to dicuss training as the major component? I don't mind discussing training because it is in the article, like minority rights are in the article, or cancelations & graduations, etc. That isn't the MAIN point I am taking from the article, OK?

The article is heavily opinion laden and subjective.
It implies that only union labor is skilled and all others are not skilled.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE
Yeah, i'm sure these UNION workers were quite productive.....Chrysler sales plunged even further after these UNION losers were exposed......Way to go UAW!

Wonder how many people died as a result of shoddy, drunken, stoned, workmanship by these UNION stooges?........Sadly, we'll probably never know.

Yeah, you are right. Like we know how many died due to the drunken druggie Bush, but we can't get the information on a few UAW Workers. We will never know how many Cheney tortured, murdered and raped because the CIA destroyed a lot of the tapes & the Obama hides the pictures, but we can get a video of a few guys on their break in bofuck backwoods without a hitch.

I didn't say I was an expert speller dickweed. Hmmm, wonder how "a C is good enough" Bush ever passed your spelling bee to be president?

He's changed my mind. I'm pro-union now. The union is the only thing keeping idiots like him off of the public dole and adding to the unemployment numbers. He'd never cut it in a competitive marketplace.

Dream on dickweed. Intimidation over wealth won't be your best friend in any debate with me.:lol:

You do not have to agree because it really doesn't matter. But
Unions put the union first non union put America first.

Your own link reads: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity

The training, not the union membership, was the difference

This study does much to support calls for extensive targeted training with demanding qualifications

It doesn't support the conclusion you want it to

Oh boy, I give you the information and go off in some other direction, intentionally?? Do you think I made that title for the thread, because I wanted to dicuss training as the major component? I don't mind discussing training because it is in the article, like minority rights are in the article, or cancelations & graduations, etc. That isn't the MAIN point I am taking from the article, OK?

The article is heavily opinion laden and subjective.
It implies that only union labor is skilled and all others are not skilled.

Being a unions does not mean skilled in any way shape or from. All it means is you are paying dues for protections to keep your lazy ass in a job.

You do not need a union card to carry a sate license. But sure as hell a union member better have a state license to do the work or be working under some who does. So what is skill? Being a card carrying member or having a license saying you know what you are doing?

Or cooked Books.

So you think you can work for others and be paid, but what you design on his dime is yours? Nah, don't work that way. You are slave to a master you toil to. Your mind, your hands & ingenuity are the masters who pays you.

Better than being masters to those you pay dues unto...and have no say afterward...or else.

LOL! You do it everyday your work. You pay income taxes that goes for corporate aid masters to give you and others a job. Then there are the stocks that steal the profits you earned for the corporation, that goes to the nonworkers pockets, instead of higher wages and better benefits for you. TSK! You get fucked even when you are nonunion. :lol:

1. Learn how to use the quote function.

2. I didn't vote for Bush. Either time. Nice failure, again :thup:

3. Not paying attention? Seems to be a pattern with you. Like I said, good thing you have the union to keep you off the public dole.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE
Yeah, i'm sure these UNION workers were quite productive.....Chrysler sales plunged even further after these UNION losers were exposed......Way to go UAW!

Wonder how many people died as a result of shoddy, drunken, stoned, workmanship by these UNION stooges?........Sadly, we'll probably never know.

Yeah, you are right. Like we know how many died due to the drunken druggie Bush, but we can't get the information on a few UAW Workers. We will never know how many Cheney tortured, murdered and raped because the CIA destroyed a lot of the tapes & the Obama hides the pictures, but we can get a video of a few guys on their break in bofuck backwoods without a hitch.
another totally fucking delusional off topic rant

Bullshit, brother!

I spent a lot of my long legal career working in Labor and Employment. I've seen up close and personal what scaggy union members do and how unions operate. They "protect" lazy scum bags over some bogus matter that doesn't mean crap; verbal warnings and written warnings and then when the jackass is fired and files suit the National Labor Relations Board is the taxpayer funded legal counsel for the union and the scum bag. I've seen lawyers for the defense (the employer, who by the way, pays its own legal fees and costs) jack up NLRB lawyers who wouldn't know a labor law if it jumped up and bit them in the ass. And in most cases the NLRB and unions lose these lawsuits.

All of this "jockeying for position" costs the employer, legal fees paid by employers, stupid union contracts, and all the other stuff ad up to consumers paying more for their product. Employers could do a hell of a lot more and better for their employees if they didn't pay out the note for union bullshit.

Ahh, a con lawyer who has seen it all from corporations. So did the unions lose because you represented them?

The union upper yuckety-yuks benefit from more union dues than anybody else. Their pockets are filled to the brim.

As for the non-union scabs ... good for them. When a strike is called the employer can permanently replace every union member on the picket line - and they should.

Priviledge comes with rank. You noticed that also in corporations I assume?? You best read up on the latest Obama union surprise coming down the pike. I think I posted 3 days ago. The unions are going to be able to invade businesses to pick up more union shops. Maybe that strike rule will be history in the revamping of legislation.
werent you pitching a bitchfest about jobs moving overseas in another thread or 2?

Nobody wants to see jobs go overseas.

Ahh, a con lawyer who has seen it all from corporations. So did the unions lose because you represented them?

Priviledge comes with rank. You noticed that also in corporations I assume?? You best read up on the latest Obama union surprise coming down the pike. I think I posted 3 days ago. The unions are going to be able to invade businesses to pick up more union shops. Maybe that strike rule will be history in the revamping of legislation.
werent you pitching a bitchfest about jobs moving overseas in another thread or 2?

Nobody wants to see jobs go overseas.
Unions cause it

Forum List

Back