Union members more productive than NonUnion Scabs

That isn't the MAIN point I am taking from the article, OK?

it's the main point the article makes

not my problem that it's not what you want it to say

Alas, "productivity" is also the main topic, and sorry if you can't get it straight in your head. But you do bring up a point that "training" is a key element that separates Union members from scab workers.

Union vs. Non-Union: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity
How many main topics does this article have? :confused:

I have been a civil sevant for over 29 years. The AFLCIO union is pretty big on base. However I have never had a need to join a union. Why not? I have go to work every day and do my job, and what is expected of me. I have always believed in 40 hours work for 40 hours pay. I gyuess I am from the old school. My father once told me, son if you think someone in this world owes you something, you are damn badly fooled. Words from a wise man. Thoes who do embrace the union, what have they done for the economy? Where are all the solid steel jobs in Pa? What happened to Detroit? I thank goodness live in a right to work state or open shop. Unions really aint that cool from all ive seen. Just a thought. Thanks for the forum. Jack Elliott

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Someone should make a study of how many companies have been forced to move overseas because of unions and the companies necessity to be profitable.

Yeah, great idea, magabuck study, but should be done to dispell more myths about this small (13% of workers) amount of Union in the USA.

Productivity dosen't just happen Tao...Productivity is the result of training...Now most of us non-union guys got our training in the field, as opposed to spending large amounts of cash in a classroom or seminar somewhere...Did your union seminar talk about infiltrating message boards and talk radio programs? Is that how your dues were spent to make you a more skilled and productive worker?

Nope, don't see anything there either. You must be on the wrong thread. Are you confused about where you are or what the topic is of this thread??

Nope.

Funny, you're the only one thats not seeing it though.

But I'm sure every single other poster is wrong, and you're right :thup:

I have been a civil sevant for over 29 years. The AFLCIO union is pretty big on base. However I have never had a need to join a union. Why not? I have go to work every day and do my job, and what is expected of me. I have always believed in 40 hours work for 40 hours pay. I gyuess I am from the old school. My father once told me, son if you think someone in this world owes you something, you are damn badly fooled. Words from a wise man. Thoes who do embrace the union, what have they done for the economy? Where are all the solid steel jobs in Pa? What happened to Detroit? I thank goodness live in a right to work state or open shop. Unions really aint that cool from all ive seen. Just a thought. Thanks for the forum. Jack Elliott

:clap2: Welcome to USMB!

Alas, "productivity" is also the main topic, and sorry if you can't get it straight in your head. But you do bring up a point that "training" is a key element that separates Union members from scab workers.

self-ownage: gotta love it

You have been exposed Shintao! Honesty is the best policy...Are you being paid to post on this forum?

No, but you can send me checks glew. Put a lot of 9's on it followed by .99 :eusa_angel:

It says exactly what I want it to say. Sorry this thread isn't your cup of tea. I will title my next thread to exclusively address training, so you won't be confused.:eusa_angel:

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Someone should make a study of how many companies have been forced to move overseas because of unions and the companies necessity to be profitable.

Yeah, great idea, magabuck study, but should be done to dispell more myths about this small (13% of workers) amount of Union in the USA.

And how does that percentage rate with Government Workers?

Two of the three "authoritative" sources in your article are Union associations. This is indicative of a complete lack of bias. :lol:

Can you keep your union stuff to one thread?

No, because this thread adresses one small window: Productivity differences between union and nonunion workers. This is a common con myth that nonunion workers are as productive as union workers, they just make less money, therefore union workers must make too much money for what they do. The myth is a lie, and I am exposing it here.

I hope you are not afraid to hear the truth, and I hear no cry to limit threads to one RNC or DNC Party, so I don't see a problem. I just don't want the cons getting confused about what post they are on. :lol:

Or do you feel the need to post a new union thread after you get your ass kicked in an old one?

That hasn't happened yet, so that is no problem.

The truth is that when you tie pay into production, Ability, and quality, which are more relevant than seniority, your convoluted perspective is blown out of the water. Bullshit walks. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fuck Union Obstructionism.

However, the article disputes your myth.

"Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings."

You get another try..........

How many main topics does this article have? :confused:

How many variables does it have, of which training is one..................

No, because this thread adresses one small window: Productivity differences between union and nonunion workers. This is a common con myth that nonunion workers are as productive as union workers, they just make less money, therefore union workers must make too much money for what they do. The myth is a lie, and I am exposing it here.

I hope you are not afraid to hear the truth, and I hear no cry to limit threads to one RNC or DNC Party, so I don't see a problem. I just don't want the cons getting confused about what post they are on. :lol:

That hasn't happened yet, so that is no problem.

The truth is that when you tie pay into production, Ability, and quality, which are more relevant than seniority, your convoluted perspective is blown out of the water. Bullshit walks. :lol: :lol: :lol: Fuck Union Obstructionism.

However, the article disputes your myth.

"Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings."

You get another try..........

Or cooked Books.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkAz8rw8kqY[/ame]

You have been exposed Shintao! Honesty is the best policy...Are you being paid to post on this forum?

No, but you can send me checks glew. Put a lot of 9's on it followed by .99 :eusa_angel:

Typical leftist -- asking for money he didn't earn. :cool:

They demand it just because...no other explination needed...they deserve it just because they think they're better than anyone else.

I won't put any numbers on the check, but I will put a lot of F's...followed by a lot of U's...hahaha
FFFFFUUUUU_Strip_Tease_What_would_you_do_s358x315_30180_580_Muslim_Pussy-s358x315-40117-580.jpg

Forum List

Back