Union members more productive than NonUnion Scabs

In my experience, union workers are SLUGS.

They work as slow as they can because you cant ride them to work harder.
They know how long it is until each break and stretch easy jobs out to fill the time.
They use 'its not in my contract' to get out of just about everything they dont want to do.
They have no problem leaving work unfinished.
They don't care if work is shoddy because they know you cant do a damn thing about it.
They are lazier then non union workers.
They complain more then non union workers
They want more then non union workers
They dont give a shit about anything because they know you cant fire them.

Yeah, and they are working and scabs are getting laid off in droves. Tsk! Generally we hire a wino from off the street to do our jobs and pay them minimum wages, so we can go down to the bar and drink & snort coke all day. When you are making $275. and hour, what is a lil minimum wage off the top.

They know how long it is until each break and stretch easy jobs out to fill the time.
They use 'its not in my contract' to get out of just about everything they dont want to do.
They don't care if work is shoddy because they know you cant do a damn thing about it.

Yeah, and they are working and scabs are getting laid off in droves. Tsk! Generally we hire a wino from off the street to do our jobs and pay them minimum wages, so we can go down to the bar and drink & snort coke all day. When you are making $275. and hour, what is a lil minimum wage off the top.

Sure, I have seen were unions drove a company out of busniess, Peidmont airlines. While others were working those lazy ass union members were unemployed

The essence of the problem is that the Big League Unions are corrupt and corrupting and that fact can't be disputed.

Hmm, corrupt huh? Only case I know of was Jimmy Hoffa & his cement shoes. Are you sure it isn't the corrupt cons injecting foreign intervention into Union work?? Ie. Mexicans steal Teamster employment while Bush laughs.

Yeah, giv me some examples of this corruption.

Democrats it seems... refuse to address the problem because they gain advantages from it...

Oh, probably so. The whole congress is on the take & corrupt.[/QUOTE]

My Union friends claim that they are being displaced by Immigrant workers everyday.[/QUOTE]

Oh, your kidding. We hire illegals to do our jobs so we can go down to the bar and drink all day. That is probably what they are seeing.

what a fucking PoS you are
non-union workers are NOT scabs you dipshit

I wonder why he hates 87% of the workers in this country so much.

He's really pro-worker all right :thup:

Hmm, this graph is showing 20% of Union members among the worker crowd in America. I guess the layoffs have been scabs.

GR2009012802033.gif

Yeah....in 1983 dumbass.
Here's some BLS statistics that essentially crush shintao's argument...
Industry and Occupation of Union Members

"In 2009, 7.9 million public sector employees belonged to a union,
compared with 7.4 million union workers in the private sector. The
union membership rate for public sector workers (37.4 percent) was
substantially higher than the rate for private industry workers (7.2
percent).
"

Union Members Summary
It will be interesting TV seeing shintao try his best impression of "Criss Angel ,Mindfreak" trying to escape from this one.

Can you keep your union stuff to one thread?

No, because this thread adresses one small window: Productivity differences between union and nonunion workers. This is a common con myth that nonunion workers are as productive as union workers, they just make less money, therefore union workers must make too much money for what they do. The myth is a lie, and I am exposing it here.

I hope you are not afraid to hear the truth, and I hear no cry to limit threads to one RNC or DNC Party, so I don't see a problem. I just don't want the cons getting confused about what post they are on. :lol:

Or do you feel the need to post a new union thread after you get your ass kicked in an old one?

That hasn't happened yet, so that is no problem.

Your model is flawed and is dying. Good luck with that.

Alas, "productivity" is also the main topic, and sorry if you can't get it straight in your head. But you do bring up a point that "training" is a key element that separates Union members from scab workers.

Union vs. Non-Union: Training Is Key Factor to Worker Productivity
How many main topics does this article have? :confused:

How many variables does it have, of which training is one..................

Having to pay off a boss to get a job isn't one of them.

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Pay attention very closely....NO ONE wants to deal with unions. Unions are unrppodutive, expensive, coerce far above market wage rates of pay, cause products and services to be overpriced and are simply a general pain in the ass.
These reasons and others too numerous to mention are why union membership in the private sector has fallen to a paltry 7%.
I resent the implication that all non-union people are "scabs",..Two words.. Fuck you.
You're so God damned blinded by your gung ho "union people are perfect" bullshit , you could not even define the word "scab" as it applies to labor.
I wouldn't join one of those stupid organizations if it were the last job on earth.

And you base all of your extensive knowledge of unions on what? :confused:

You say you wouldn't "join one of those stupid organizations if it were the last job on earth"? That's probably a good thing because ytou probably couldn't handle the work we do and I'm not so sure we would even want you with that bad attitude.

I have been on strike and have had to deal with scabs. After our strike was over the dishonorable bastards were glad to get out of the plant. They couldn't handle the heat. :lol:

Now I know this will all come at a great shock for the cons, but this exaplains by going Union is superior to hiring wino scabs. I just keep blowing those con-myths!

"Productivity is a term most people throw around pretty freely these days. But when we use it, we back it up with proof," said Steve Lamb, executive vice president of MCA Chicago. "Union workers receive extensive training and so incur fewer injuries and lawsuits. Their quality workmanship results in greater productivity and timely results, and that adds up to savings.":clap2:

According to the study, the average Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) apprenticeship program:

-registers relatively few apprentices,
-produces more cancellations than graduations,
-enrolls a small proportion of female and minority apprentices, and
-provides training in a narrower range of crafts.
-Union apprenticeship programs, on the other hand, enroll and graduate the majority of
-construction apprentices, including the majority of female and minority apprentices.

The study states: "The hundreds of millions of dollars the union sector spends annually on apprenticeship and training programs produces the skilled workers vital to the construction industry's future."

Department of Labor records from 36 states show that union programs have enrolled 72 percent of construction apprentices since 1989, and have enrolled almost three times as many minorities and over four times as many women as non-union programs.

Pay attention very closely....NO ONE wants to deal with unions. Unions are unrppodutive, expensive, coerce far above market wage rates of pay, cause products and services to be overpriced and are simply a general pain in the ass.

Oh, everybody that negotiates with Unions wants to deal with them, so you are wrong. And the articles goes on to prove the rest of your bullshit wrong as well. Can you read? You can't spell worth a shit, so expect the spelling bee champ at USMB to give you a visit and tell you how you won't mke it in life. LOL!

These reasons and others too numerous to mention are why union membership in the private sector has fallen to a paltry 7%.

Oh, come on, get those reason out here. You have probably been harboring them for years. You have no proof why Unions have fallen off, so STFU!

I resent the implication that all non-union people are "scabs",..Two words.. Fuck you.

I can't change your skin color, and I can't turn you into a Union worker. You are a piece of shit, hence a scab. And fuck you too, boy.

You're so God damned blinded by your gung ho "union people are perfect" bullshit , you could not even define the word "scab" as it applies to labor.
I wouldn't join one of those stupid organizations if it were the last job on earth.

Well thank gawwwd the Unions do not want scabs like you hanging around and giving us a bad name down at the bars. Move along you lil resentful sacabby, move along..........LOL!!:lol:

And the lazy union workers are getting laid off in droves too. Ask the auto workers.

And they are only scabs because they don't pay dues. You do know you can work and pay the extortion..oops sorry dues.. and NOT be part of the unions dont you.

Last edited:
I don't know much about other trades, but as for plumbing I work circles around union plumbers.:lol:

That is good. Being the best at what you do will keep you working, even in Unions. But who runs circles around who when it comes to wages & benefits & retirements & other goodies Union members get as a collective. Do you get fee legal advice? Dental, glasses, hearing? A Pension, etc. You must be making someone happy while you run those circles. Let me guess, you got the Union members locked out. LMAO!

Sure they get all that but do they actually earn what they get? I don't think they do.

Why of course they earn it. That is why they call it a living wage. Now the scabs they don't earn anything. They come to work to steal the employer blind, and you can see them all down at the hock shop every night with tools of the employers, his color of paint all over them, and serial numbers rubbed off. Those scabs drink that cheap wine and spend all day in the shitter like it is part of their regular schedule. 8:15 go puke their guts out. 9:00 piss in the corner, 11:00 til noon, take a dump in the shitter. 1:00 tell the boss you got crotch rot and split for the doctor's office. I see these scabs all the time.

I wonder why he hates 87% of the workers in this country so much.

He's really pro-worker all right :thup:

:eusa_shhh:

Its because they don't pay dues. Thats all the union cares about.

Why are there 2 threads on this? I keep getting them confused! :lol:

Well, now we know why he needs a union.

In the other thread, he couldn't understand simple middle school level English.

In this one, he can't understand a simple picture.

He's changed my mind. I'm pro-union now. The union is the only thing keeping idiots like him off of the public dole and adding to the unemployment numbers. He'd never cut it in a competitive marketplace.

Dream on dickweed. Intimidation over wealth won't be your best friend in any debate with me.:lol:

1. Learn how to use the quote function. Yes teacher

2. I didn't vote for Bush. Either time. Nice failure, again :thup: So that makes you a bigger Loser than me. LMAO!!

3. Not paying attention? Seems to be a pattern with you. Like I said, good thing you have the union to keep you off the public dole.

Yeah, lucky me. Beats having a job like yours, supplemented by welfare.

Dream on dickweed. Intimidation over wealth won't be your best friend in any debate with me.:lol:

1. Learn how to use the quote function. Yes teacher

2. I didn't vote for Bush. Either time. Nice failure, again :thup: So that makes you a bigger Loser than me. LMAO!!

3. Not paying attention? Seems to be a pattern with you. Like I said, good thing you have the union to keep you off the public dole.

Yeah, lucky me. Beats having a job like yours, supplemented by welfare.

Not on welfare.

0 for 4 so far there sparky.

Forum List

Back