Unimaginable cowardice

See, you gun asswipes know so much more than anyone. Silly me. I'll tell those dead children how they were not attacked by an assault weapon. I'm sure that will help.
Well now you’ve changed your story for the THIRD time. I merely pointed out that they weren’t killed by a “military-grade” weapon as you hysterically claimed.

As far as your new term “assault weapon” here, that’s really nonsensical. If I take a baseball bat and bludgeoned a person, it becomes an “assault weapon”. I used it as a weapon to assault someone in that scenario.

How about you stop being a typical left-wing snowflake trying to elicit an emotional response from people with hyperbole? It’s not a “military-grade” weapon. It’s not an “assault weapon”. It’s just a gun. Just say gun. If you want to get extra specific, you can say “rifle”.

See, as I predicted you are having a childish meltdown because used a widely accepted term for guns like the AR-15.

Being an ignorant NRA fed moron, you ignore that these weapons were banned in a bill that used the term "Assault rifle"

Where does it say people can own any weapon ever made in the Constitution?
In the 2nd Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
It's the only Amendment that explicitly states there cannot be any form of infringement. Not even the 1st Amendment says that.

Being an ignorant NRA fed moron
Your deep hatred for the NRA is a reflection of your deep hatred for the United States. All the NRA does is protect the 2nd Amendment. And it does so by the will of the American people (there are millions of Americans who join by choice).

The left's comments about the NRA are insane. It would be the equivalent of the right complaining 24x7 about the ACLU. If you hate an organization that upholds the U.S. Constitution, you clearly hate the constitution and the United States.

Your deep hatred for the NRA is a reflection of your deep hatred for the United States. All the NRA does is protect the 2nd Amendment. And it does so by the will of the American people (there are millions of Americans who join by choice).

The left's comments about the NRA are insane. It would be the equivalent of the right complaining 24x7 about the ACLU. If you hate an organization that upholds the U.S. Constitution, you clearly hate the constitution and the United States.
The NRA is about making money for the gun industry. Period.

They used to be about gun ownership, training & safety.

They fight against every reasonable effort to lessen gun violence.

La pierrre is a piece of shit. He mocks law enforcement to drum up donations from their feeble minded membership. (ask HW Bush)

They bribe politicians through the threat of a bad NRA rating.

The idea you love therm is just further proof of your ignorance & stupidity.

That’s because every “reasonable” effort to “lesson gun violence” is a major violation of the U.S. Constitution. And they exist for the sole purpose of protecting and upholding the 2nd Amendment - not to “lesson gun violence”.

Besides, everywhere you Dumbocrats have violated the U.S. Constitution with your “reasonable” gun restrictions to “lesson gun violence”, we’ve seen violence skyrocket. Chicago is a fuck’n war zone. Washington D.C. is the murder capital of the world.

That’s because every “reasonable” effort to “lesson gun violence” is a major violation of the U.S. Constitution. And they exist for the sole purpose of protecting and upholding the 2nd Amendment - not to “lesson gun violence”.

Besides, everywhere you Dumbocrats have violated the U.S. Constitution with your “reasonable” gun restrictions to “lesson gun violence”, we’ve seen violence skyrocket. Chicago is a fuck’n war zone. Washington D.C. is the murder capital of the world.

The USSC has ruled that certain gun control does not violate the second amendment.

You NRA fed morons just don't get it.

You say look at Chicago & their gun laws & yet you are too fucking stupid to understand Chicago is not an island somewhere & all that needs done to go to a Red State & buy all the guns they want & bring them to Chicago.

Look at the Republi9can's NRA fed agenda to make all States recognize other State's permits. A violation of State's rights for absolutely no purpose but undermine the idea of background checks, training requirements, etc that some States feel are needed.

You say look at Chicago & their gun laws & yet you are too fucking stupid to understand Chicago is not an island somewhere & all that needs done to go to a Red State & buy all the guns they want & bring them to Chicago.
So you do get it?

Likewise, the U.S. is also not some “magical island”. The U.S. banned alcohol in the 1930’s - did that make alcohol go away? Heroin is still banned - has that made heroin go away? Prostitution is banned - has that made prostitution go away?

Guns will be bought on the black market from all over the world AND they will be manufactured by criminals right here in the U.S. even if you were able to get guns banned.

Your post right there is a prime example of why nobody takes the left seriously about anything. You people say shit that is so absurd and so far removed from reality that we can’t help but laugh.

Look at the Republi9can's NRA fed agenda to make all States recognize other State's permits. A violation of State's rights for absolutely no purpose but undermine the idea of background checks, training requirements, etc that some States feel are needed.
That’s not true at all. A state does not have the “right” to strip Americans of constitutional rights.

There is no “state’s right” to eliminate your freedom of speech. There is no “state’s right” to eliminate your freedom of religion. And there is no “state’s right” to eliminate your right to keep and bear arms.

And that is why the NRA fights for our right to carry in any state. Because that is what the constitution says.

That’s not true at all. A state does not have the “right” to strip Americans of constitutional rights.

There is no “state’s right” to eliminate your freedom of speech. There is no “state’s right” to eliminate your freedom of religion. And there is no “state’s right” to eliminate your right to keep and bear arms.

And that is why the NRA fights for our right to carry in any state. Because that is what the constitution says.

No, the US Constitution does not say you can conceal carry in every state.

That is yours & the NRA version. The USSC said the States do have that right as well as the federal government.

I'll send you a single shot .22 rifle, you will be armed. STFU.

Just to add to it, two Miramar SWAT members who lived in the area went into the school cause they could hear the police radios, were suspended cause it was not "their jurisdiction."

Our society is in free fall.

A health society can see that something in right and just go with it.

A decadent and rapidly decaying society has to follow the written rules, because no one, and no Authority has any consensus on right and wrong, or confidence in their Moral Authority.

Reminded me of this story....

A lifeguard was fired after saving a drowning man cause it technically was not in his section.

This is our society.

They should have fired the lifeguard who was in the correct section for not doing his job.

No, the US Constitution does not say you can conceal carry in every state.
Uh...yes it does. It could not be more clear.
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
The U.S. Constitution does not permit a state (or any other government) to place a restriction on what I carry or how I carry it. Period.

If you tell me I can’t carry concealed - you are in fact INFRINGING. And the U.S. Constitution makes it clear that you cannot infringe.

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic version of the M-16 for civilian & law enforcement.
Look who learned how to Google! Unfortunately, you can’t trust everything you read on the internet.

In terms of the frame, the AR-15 much more resembles the M4 (which is smaller than the very old M16). And in terms of rounds, the M16 uses the 5.56 NATO round, while usually (not always) the AR-15 is chambered for the .223 round.

But none of that matters anyway. It’s still a semi-automatic firearm and the furthest thing from “military-grade” imaginable. You once again illustrate why you are the board idiot.

See, you gun asswipes know so much more than anyone. Silly me. I'll tell those dead children how they were not attacked by an assault weapon. I'm sure that will help.

I'm thinking the AR-15 is But hey, you're the expert. to military grade than the Western Auto 22 rifle in by cabinet.

"Fuck making reasonable arguments based on facts! There are DEAD CHILDREN! That makes lying and being wrong okay!"

Well now you’ve changed your story for the THIRD time. I merely pointed out that they weren’t killed by a “military-grade” weapon as you hysterically claimed.

As far as your new term “assault weapon” here, that’s really nonsensical. If I take a baseball bat and bludgeoned a person, it becomes an “assault weapon”. I used it as a weapon to assault someone in that scenario.

How about you stop being a typical left-wing snowflake trying to elicit an emotional response from people with hyperbole? It’s not a “military-grade” weapon. It’s not an “assault weapon”. It’s just a gun. Just say gun. If you want to get extra specific, you can say “rifle”.

See, as I predicted you are having a childish meltdown because used a widely accepted term for guns like the AR-15.

Being an ignorant NRA fed moron, you ignore that these weapons were banned in a bill that used the term "Assault rifle"

"It's so silly of you to correct me for repeating a lie when we've worked so hard to make everyone believe that lie. You're totally ignoring how widespread our lie is, and how that somehow makes the lie true."

The NRA is about making money for the gun industry. Period.

They used to be about gun ownership, training & safety.

La pierrre is a piece of shit. He mocks law enforcement to drum up donations from their feeble minded membership. (ask HW Bush)

They bribe politicians through the threat of a bad NRA rating.

The idea you love therm is just further proof of your ignorance & stupidity.

The NRA is about promoting the public policy that its members support and want. Just because leftists hate and demonize all corporations doesn't mean everyone else is required to be that antagonistic; which means your attempt to read something sinister into the fact that the views of NRA members and gun manufacturers coincide is damning only in your own twisted head.

The fact that you label something "reasonable" and insist that it will "lessen gun violence" doesn't make it true and doesn't obligate anyone to believe that, nor does it automatically make anyone sensible enough to point out how wrong you are on both counts "promoting gun violence".

Leftists run around labeling and demonizing and intimidating politicians through the threat of bad media coverage for every damned thing under the sun, and they throw around shitloads more money in donations (even leaving aside all the in-kind donations of flattering media publicity) than the NRA ever even considered, but now we're somehow supposed to get our shorts in a knot over the NRA "buying politicians"? Puh-leeze.

Forum List

Back