Unimaginable cowardice

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
My heart breaks for Mr. Pollack. To hear your daughter died because of the cowardice of the Broward County Sheriff's Officers and the cowardice of the Stoneman Douglas “guards” would be horrible. To hear those cowards hid in a closet would be enraging. To hear that a cowardly teacher kept a door locked, preventing your wounded daughter from getting to safety would be unbearable. To hear those same cowardly guards sexually harassed your daughter and other underage girls at the school would be infuriating.

I can only hope that the officers and the “guards” never experience a single moment of peace for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope they experience nightmares. I hope they suffer from PTSD. I hope they are harassed day and night by citizens. I hope their relationships dissolve so that they have nobody. I hope that they experience significant financial hardships. I hope their health deteriorates.

More cowardice revealed from the halls of Marjory Stoneman Douglas

it's really not good for your health to be so vengeful, vindictive and hateful Patriot.... peace of mind comes with the ability to forgive others of their mistakes/sins.

it's really not good for your health to be so vengeful, vindictive and hateful Patriot.... peace of mind comes with the ability to forgive others of their mistakes/sins.

We have not seen this stuff since 1968..

I was playing with erector sets, Lego, and toy firetrucks that I traded stuffed animals and dolls for, with my male cousin, in 1968 and my dad was serving in VietNam!

Mom didn't let my sis and I watch the news, cuz she didn't want us to be afraid that dad would die while over there.... it was bozo the clown or romper room or Abbott and Costello for us!

So the problems with their security officers apparently were not restricted to the one school resource officer who failed to enter the building while the shootings were being carried out?

Words are simply not adequate

I was playing with erector sets, Lego, and toy firetrucks that I traded stuffed animals and dolls for, with my male cousin, in 1968 and my dad was serving in VietNam!

Mom didn't let my sis and I watch the news, cuz she didn't want us to be afraid that dad would die while over there.... it was bozo the clown or romper room or Abbott and Costello for us!

Yeah I know, my mom protected me also..

Good post.

Yeah I know, my mom protected me also..

Good post.

I remember when my parents went to bed I would pick up my baby brother ( he his 51 now) and I would carry him to the television show , I would play with him and watch jack Gleason ..

My mom had a cat and I killed it for trying to hurt my baby brother..he was an infant..

My dad said it was him to my mom, but it was me and I was me I killed that stupid cat..because he was hurting my baby brother..

I was only 4 years old..

I loved my baby brother and he can't comprehend it ..

I remember throwing a guy up the wall almost killing him , for hurting my baby brother.. and he was 21..

Sheriff Israel loves gay qu33rs but not protecting American citizens.

If even half of the accusations in the link are true, these are not the types of mistakes one should ever forget as they were not mistakes they were flaws in the very character of the individuals involved and they need to be held accountable for them.

If even half of the accusations in the link are true, these are not the types of mistakes one should ever forget as they were not mistakes they were flaws in the very character of the individuals involved and they need to be held accountable for them.
If the laws were broken, then charge them, if mistakes were made, then correct them, if people were flawed, recognize it, learn from it......

And there were mistakes or flaws at every turn.....Murphy's Law! What could go wrong, did go wrong, no question about it.

But this part of the op, is what I spoke about as concerning..... And hateful..... hate makes a person ROT from inside out.

I can only hope that the officers and the “guards” never experience a single moment of peace for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope they experience nightmares. I hope they suffer from PTSD. I hope they are harassed day and night by citizens. I hope their relationships dissolve so that they have nobody. I hope that they experience significant financial hardships. I hope their health deteriorates

Let's do something to fix this shit, and then we can work on forgiveness.

you don't always ''fix things'' right when your mind is not thinking straight and filled with hatred...

you don't always ''fix things'' right when your mind is not thinking straight and filled with hatred...

How do YOu tell the difference between "Hate" and Righteous Anger?

Just to add to it, two Miramar SWAT members who lived in the area went into the school cause they could hear the police radios, were suspended cause it was not "their jurisdiction."

Just to add to it, two Miramar SWAT members who lived in the area went into the school cause they could hear the police radios, were suspended cause it was not "their jurisdiction."

Our society is in free fall.

A health society can see that something in right and just go with it.

A decadent and rapidly decaying society has to follow the written rules, because no one, and no Authority has any consensus on right and wrong, or confidence in their Moral Authority.

Forum List

Back