Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

Correct, that's why vehicles have legalisation and driving licenses to reduce incidents. That's why construction workers need to go through safety legislation to obtain a CSCS card to go onto a building site to reduce incidents.

Every corner of society has idiots, but what's worse, dumb fucks think giving idiots guns without trying to weed out idiots at the start is a great idea. You wouldn't be one of those dumb fucks?

Sadly, because of gun grabbers like you, any attempt to create safety standards simply become a way for you to deny access to guns.

Europe uses training and fees to deny guns to the poor and middle class.......

We have Right to keep and carry a gun.....much like our Right to vote, the democrats have used tests and fees to keep black people in the past from voting, and would use those same tactics to prevent people from owning and carrying guns.

Besides......gun accidents in the U.S. are rare compared to other types of accidents, and criminals would break the law regarding training requirements...

there is no need to mandate training.

Sadly, because of gun grabbers like you, any attempt to create safety standards simply become a way for you to deny access to guns.

We have Right to keep and carry a gun.....much like our Right to vote, the democrats have used tests and fees to keep black people in the past from voting, and would use those same tactics to prevent people from owning and carrying guns.

Besides......gun accidents in the U.S. are rare compared to other types of accidents, and criminals would break the law regarding training requirements...

I don't grab guns, never have never will. I don't grab vehicles, I don't grab food made in takeaways, I don't grab mechanical lifting devices on building sites.

I suggest to anyone in the UK, go get a shotgun, if you have a clean police record, nothing on a driving license or medical record that would affect you to be safe with a shotgun, then go buy one because the police can't stop you. What this does, it reduces idiots having a shotgun and it puts in place a legal framework so there's repercussions for those who get it wrong.

Hence why you guys will forever enjoy high gun incidents.

Anyone in the UK who doesn't own a shot gun in the UK, means -

1) They can't be arsed, don't need one

2) Their background check wouldn't allow them to own one

3) They can't afford one, maybe a new iPhone takes priority

We Americans love our band aids.

"Put heavily-armed guards in our schools!" - So they switch to churches
"Put heavily-armed guards in our churches!" - So they switch to sporting events
"Put heavily-armed guards in our sporting events!" - So they switch to malls

America becomes a fucking prison, because we're so fucking intellectually lazy.

We're afraid to address the reasons behind our problems because that would take too much fucking work. And we might actually have to work together to fix them, horror of horrors. We can no longer do THAT. NO WAY. MY TRIBE IS TOO SMART FOR THE OTHER TRIBE.
How do you 'work together' with folks whose goal is the country's demise?
It's like saying Republicans should "work together with Democrats" on abortion. Well how do we do that? Those people want abortion. We don't.

What the media means by 'working together' is conservatives giving in to the left.

I don't grab guns, never have never will. I don't grab vehicles, I don't grab food made in takeaways, I don't grab mechanical lifting devices on building sites.

I suggest to anyone in the UK, go get a shotgun, if you have a clean police record, nothing on a driving license or medical record that would affect you to be safe with a shotgun, then go buy one because the police can't stop you. What this does, it reduces idiots having a shotgun and it puts in place a legal framework so there's repercussions for those who get it wrong.

Hence why you guys will forever enjoy high gun incidents.

Anyone in the UK who doesn't own a shot gun in the UK, means -

1) They can't be arsed, don't need one

2) Their background check wouldn't allow them to own one

3) They can't afford one, maybe a new iPhone takes priority

No....we have more gun incidents because our left wing political party, the democrat party, keeps releasing the most violent criminals over and over again...these criminals commit 95% of our gun crime. The left wing, democrat party also decided they want federal control over our local police, and began a campaign to destroy local police forces....which also allows violent criminals to run free.....

Meanwhile, Americans who own guns use those guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings and mass public shootings....

And, again, you have to explain how it is that in gun free Europe, you murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years...while in the entire 246 year history of the United States, our gun murder number, with the vast majority of the victims being actual criminals, not innocent men, women and children, is around 2,246,000 million....

You guys have murdered more people than in our entire 246 year history..........and you did it in just 6 years, and on top of that, you can't explain how you will never do that again...

You learned nothing from the experience.

How do you 'work together' with folks whose goal is the country's demise?

The first thing you have to do is wonder if you're wrong about what they want. If you really believe that "the country's demise" is the goal of people who don't think just like you, then you are wrong about their perspectives, life experiences, goals and priorities.

Establishing a good and accurate understanding of the perspectives of others would be good for you. Maybe you should spend more time in calm, honest conversation with people who disagree with you, and less time believing what your media TELLS you they think and want.

Full disclosure, I'm not holding my breath.

No....we have more gun incidents because our left wing political party, the democrat party, keeps releasing the most violent criminals over and over again...these criminals commit 95% of our gun crime. The left wing, democrat party also decided they want federal control over our local police, and began a campaign to destroy local police forces....which also allows violent criminals to run free.....

Meanwhile, Americans who own guns use those guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings and mass public shootings....

And, again, you have to explain how it is that in gun free Europe, you murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years...while in the entire 246 year history of the United States, our gun murder number, with the vast majority of the victims being actual criminals, not innocent men, women and children, is around 2,246,000 million....

You guys have murdered more people than in our entire 246 year history..........and you did it in just 6 years, and on top of that, you can't explain how you will never do that again...

We saw what a sicko you are when you were spiking the ball after a mass murder because the Walmart shooter didn`t use an assault weapon. You barely qualify as a human and your goofy gun stats are laughable. Using your numbers, 140 million people have prevented a crime with their gun in my 69 years. I don`t know of one person who has done so and I worked in a factory with 3,200 others, most of who were gun owners. You`re a buffoonish clown. 🤡

No, America has more gun violence because guns are not treated with legislation and regulations like developed Western societies adopt.

It's as simple as that. And you're madly updating your mass shooting list as more are happening. Good ole 2a, fucking America up

We saw what a sicko you are when you were spiking the ball after a mass murder because the Walmart shooter didn`t use an assault weapon. You barely qualify as a human and your goofy gun stats are laughable. Using your numbers, 140 million people have prevented a crime with their gun in my 69 years. I don`t know of one person who has done so and I worked in a factory with 3,200 others, most of who were gun owners. You`re a buffoonish clown. 🤡

Spiking the football? I pointed out that you morons started crying when you found out the shooter was a black guy and he didnt use a rifle……you guys thought you had it all……a mass public shooting and then you couldnt exploit it…..too bad for you…you idiot.

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...
The teacher is your child's last line of defense in a school shooting. Should he/she have something more than an eraser to throw at a shooter when he/she bursts through the door?

No, America has more gun violence because guns are not treated with legislation and regulations like developed Western societies adopt.

It's as simple as that. And you're madly updating your mass shooting list as more are happening. Good ole 2a, fucking America up
Americans have had ready access to firearms since the founding of the nation. Kids would sometimes bring guns to school with them and hunt on the way home. We had shooting classes in schools for kids. No one thought, "Hey, I have an idea. I'll take this gun and start shooting everyone I see". What changed? Not the guns.

Funny how Uvalde TX had MORE armed police officers standing around picking their noses than Texans were at the Alamo....so much for guns helping out.

Americans have had ready access to firearms since the founding of the nation. Kids would sometimes bring guns to school with them and hunt on the way home. We had shooting classes in schools for kids. No one thought, "Hey, I have an idea. I'll take this gun and start shooting everyone I see". What changed? Not the guns.
What do YOU think it is?

No. We have more gun violence because our familirs have have had decades of destruction by the democrat party while idiot countries like you were recovering from the War…..which we stopped with our guns. On top of that, our left wing democrat party has attacked our local police to the point they cant do their jobs, and the democrats now release criminals over and over no matter how violent or dangerous they are

Funny how Uvalde TX had MORE armed police officers standing around picking their noses than Texans were at the Alamo....so much for guns helping out.

Yep…..and you want those guys to be the only ones with guns…90 minutes and they did nothing.

Meanwhile, in the Indiana mall, a private citzen with their gun stopped a mass public shooter, who had a rifle in 15 seconds.

You moron.

Spiking the football? I pointed out that you morons started crying when you found out the shooter was a black guy and he didnt use a rifle……you guys thought you had it all……a mass public shooting and then you couldnt exploit it…..too bad for you…you idiot.
Show me some of this alleged crying. Let`s see what you got.

No. We have more gun violence because our familirs have have had decades of destruction by the democrat party while idiot countries like you were recovering from the War…..which we stopped with our guns. On top of that, our left wing democrat party has attacked our local police to the point they cant do their jobs, and the democrats now release criminals over and over no matter how violent or dangerous they are
You will find over the course of America's existence, Western countries legislated and regulated guns, so incidents reduce over the centuries and decades. But not in America, the gun mayhem continues, promoted by a retarded Amendment, worshiped by Gun Nuts.

What do YOU think it is?
Society has changed. Respect for life and for others has clearly declined. Mental illness and stress is clearly not being dealt with effectively. We had a generation of 18-20 year olds willing to storm the beach at Normandy while today's 18-20 year olds need a safe space after seeing the name TRUMP! written on a sidewalk.

Now that I told you what I think, tell me what you think changed that we are seeing things we did not see for over 200 years. I asked first.

You will find over the course of America's existence, Western countries legislated and regulated guns, so incidents reduce over the centuries and decades. But not in America, the gun mayhem continues, promoted by a retarded Amendment, worshiped by Gun Nuts.
If that is the case, you should easily be able to find statistics that show gun violence is no worse now than it was at any point in American history.

Your countries murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children.

In 6 years.

In 246 years of gun murder in the U.S. it adds up to about 2,460,000 criminals mirdered by other criminals.

At the same time, Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives

You simply prefer your governments murdering your citzens in the millions

No, so much for the "authorities". You know, the only people you feel should have guns.

Turns out that some are worthless, and some are downright fascist.

Makes sense that the Founders wanted the regular people to be armed as well.

Forum List

Back