Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression

Again idiot, that was in Philly and not one of the Panthers stopped anyone from voting, they discouraged no one from voting.

Whoa!

How do you know this?

because blacks never do anything wrong. Ever.

Present one person who said the Panthers stopped them or blocked them from voting, plus people are seen walking in and out of the building in the background, you monkeys love playing up the scary the black man card, even when he isn't scary. Any black man is scary to some whites, black men in daishikis, dreadlocks, Afros, etc are scary.

Last edited:
hmmm, the OP starts out with a strawman and then asks everyone to prove it?

Shut up idiot, you're obviously looking for attention so here, have some

Do you even know what a strawman argument is? No you don't, SMACK, no you SMACK again, so shut up, SMACK, shut up SMACK and go sit in the corner:

dunce.jpg

Now what are you going to do about it punk, whine and tell me I don't tell you to shut up and you can say what you want to say? LMBAO!
fuck off you pathetic moron

You might want to sit in that corner a little longer since dunces don't need to be attacked because well, they're dunces so its actually for your safety.

Again idiot, that was in Philly and not one of the Panthers stopped anyone from voting, they discouraged no one from voting.

Whoa!

How do you know this?

Ah.

Thanks for the correction.

So witnesses are only valid if they are not black and disenfranchised by thugs with bats and only if they are found guilty in a court of law.

An ad that never aired? Caustic violation of civil rights and proof that some group "constantly" engages in voter repression.

I've been ignored in this thread.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76WQzVJ434[/ame]

But the guy who did it is black so it didn't happen.

How is one ad proof that the Right does this "constantly"? That is not proof of a constant action. You need multiple examples to proclaim, "Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression". YOu did not provide tha,t so your "proof" is not valid....

I could use the New Black Panthers story and say that that is "proof" of the left constantly intimidating voters. But I'm not saying that. That is a isolated incident of a racist left wing org threatening white voters with a billy club.

You have the title on this thread wrong and if you were an honest person you would change the title.
October 22, 2010
RUSH: Speak truth to power with your silence and your sedentary nature on Tuesday. Stay home. Do not vote. Leave Obama on an island all by himself, the island of Democrat dissolution.

Rush?

He has reach into liberal voting groups? Who knew?
He claims he does. Are you calling your MessiahRushie a LIAR?????

Whoa!

How do you know this?

Present one person who said the Panthers stopped them or blocked them from voting, plus people are seen walking in and out of the building in the background, you monkeys love playing up the scary the black man card, even when he isn't scary. Any black man is scary to some whites, black men in daishikis, dreadlocks, Afros, etc are scary.

Yep...exhibit A:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCqz-J51IU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA[/ame]

Faulty premise, try again.
Exactly what you were PROGRAMMED to say, except the premise is not faulty. Stuttering LimpTard claims 30% of his audience are Libs.

October 11, 2007
RUSH: Thirty percent of the people that heard my show hate my guts.
you are pathetic
you serously need to seek out professional help for your obsessive behavior

Exactly what you were PROGRAMMED to say, except the premise is not faulty. Stuttering LimpTard claims 30% of his audience are Libs.

October 11, 2007
you are pathetic

You're such a littlwhiny punk ass, I bet you're that kid I punked in school numerous times, so many time that mimmoy, daddy and even the principal had to walk you home.

October 11, 2007
you are pathetic

You're such a littlwhiny punk ass, I bet you're that kid I punked in school numerous times, so many time that mimmoy, daddy and even the principal had to walk you home.
hardly
more likely you were the little pickled on kid

Whoa!

How do you know this?
Present a witness MFer...a WITNESS.

If it's as you say it is...a WITNESS should be EASY to produce.

Unless and until you do this...you are a LIAR!

YOU started this thread with a specific claim. YOU provide us a witness that supports your claim. Further explain how a SINGLE incident supports your claim it proves that the Conservatives "CONSISTENTLY" do this.

Whoa!

How do you know this?

YOU started this thread with a specific claim. YOU provide us a witness that supports your claim. Further explain how a SINGLE incident supports your claim it proves that the Conservatives "CONSISTENTLY" do this.

Isn't the burden of proof on you to prove the claim that Black Panther blocked people from voting? What a great way to shift the burden of proof John Wayne.

Isn't the burden of proof on you to prove the claim that Black Panther blocked people from voting? What a great way to shift the burden of proof John Wayne.

Wrong, the THREAD is about a claim that a single ad somehow proves that Conservatives behave in a certain way. First there is no proof that the base claim of voter suppression is even true. It is incumbent on the thread starter to prove his claims. First prove ANY suppression even occurred, then provide evidence that a single ad from a single election proves the claim that Conservatives "consistently" have suppressed votes.

The red herring YOU are perpetrating is that a later claim by another poster must be proved to invalidate the original claim, which has NOT been proven itself.

Wrong, the THREAD is about a claim that a single ad somehow proves that Conservatives behave in a certain way. First there is no proof that the base claim of voter suppression is even true. It is incumbent on the thread starter to prove his claims. First prove ANY suppression even occurred, then provide evidence that a single ad from a single election proves the claim that Conservatives "consistently" have suppressed votes.

The red herring YOU are perpetrating is that a later claim by another poster must be proved to invalidate the original claim, which has NOT been proven itself.

The claim you're making is a fucking strawman because its not even mentioned in the OP, he said voter repression not suppression and he made a challenge to prove that they left engages in the same behavior. Then again, this is coming from you, the same John wayne that says Iran's decision to ban what they perceive as Western social sciences as "Islam" at its finest when it was only Iran that did so. Try priving your bullshit before asking for proof.

The claim you're making is a fucking strawman because its not even mentioned in the OP, he said voter repression not suppression and he made a challenge to prove that they left engages in the same behavior. Then again, this is coming from you, the same John wayne that says Iran's decision to ban what they perceive as Western social sciences as "Islam" at its finest when it was only Iran that did so. Try priving your bullshit before asking for proof.

A total lack of intelligence on your part is not helping your supposed case. For one the Original claim in this thread has not been proven at all. In fact it makes no sense at all. A single incident can never be proof of a "consistent" behavior.

Further no evidence is provided that any voter was e.ven effected. Those are the ORIGINAL claims, they must be proven by the author. If and when he does that then a later claim by a separate poster can be considered as it has nothing to do with the original claim.

As to Islam I suggest you return your stupid ass to that thread and actually read the article. I have provided 2 paragraphs from said article that prove MY contention. Something you would have known if you had bothered to actually read the story.

October 11, 2007

Since you have made up your mind about what I'm going to say, why don't you just have this conversation by yourself.

so when the black panthers are at the polls with billy clubs, that's not discouraging people to vote how they like, now is it, dipshit?
Funny that nobody came forward and said they were discouraged from voting. I especially loved the woman in the video that walked by them into the polling place talking on the cellular phone. (which is actually prohibited in a polling place).

The Republicans have a long history of trying to suppress minority votes. Fortunately this was a failed attempt.

so when the black panthers are at the polls with billy clubs, that's not discouraging people to vote how they like, now is it, dipshit?
Funny that nobody came forward and said they were discouraged from voting. I especially loved the woman in the video that walked by them into the polling place talking on the cellular phone. (which is actually prohibited in a polling place).

The Republicans have a long history of trying to suppress minority votes. Fortunately this was a failed attempt.
Yes we are all a bunch of vote denying, country club living blue blooded racist bigoted mysongyninst homophobes.
Look, your rhetoric is a paper tiger. Your words mean nothing. Your agenda has run out of gas. No one is buying the rhetoric form your side.
Call us all the names you wish. Claim we suppress voting rights. We know it's nonsense. So there ya have it.
The only reason you lefites vote for fellow libs is "what's in it for me? Oh, more taxpayer funded freebies? Great!" All you people care about is what you can "get" from government.

Yes we are all a bunch of vote denying, country club living blue blooded racist bigoted mysongyninst homophobes.
Look, your rhetoric is a paper tiger. Your words mean nothing. Your agenda has run out of gas. No one is buying the rhetoric form your side.
Call us all the names you wish. Claim we suppress voting rights. We know it's nonsense. So there ya have it.
The only reason you lefites vote for fellow libs is "what's in it for me? Oh, more taxpayer funded freebies? Great!" All you people care about is what you can "get" from government.

Wow, the truth really hurts you that bad? Now I understand why California Girl hates me.

Forum List

Back