Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression

Having now seen the ad, I do not get the impression that the "we" is an indication of them claiming to be angry Democrats. It seems to me that the "we" refers to them as voters in general, not Democrat voters, unless you mean that because the PAC is "Latino's for Reform" or whatever their name was and all Latinos are Democrats.

Immie

I purposefully waited days and days to see if anyone picked up on this story.

Seems no one did, but are any of you aware of that new Political Ad directed at Latinos in Nevada admonishing them NOT to vote?

The scums claim their angry Democrats, or suggest that they are by the use of "we" in the ad, and tell the viewer NOT to vote, because you're fed up with Obama NOT doing what you voted him to do.

Hey, before the RW Nutjob brigade comes in looking for sources...FOX themselves reported it: Nevada Ad Urging Latinos 'Don't Vote' Is Pulled - FoxNews.com

You can see the actual ad here.

I dare one of you CON$ to produce proof like this of the Left engaging in such despicable, unAmerican and unPatriotic acts. I DARE you!

Your post is unequivocal proof that you are a fucking brain-dead partisan hack.
btw, everything said in the ad was true. Democrats did nothing--nada--for Latinos. Why should they support them again?

Hahahahaha!!!

All these SELF-PROCLAIMED American Patriots advocating other citizens NOT vote.

Voting being THE most Patriotic and American thing a single individual can engage in.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

Hahahahaha!!!

Voting being THE most Patriotic and American thing a single individual can engage in.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

Do you believe everything you see on MTV?? :cuckoo:

Seems no one did, but are any of you aware of that new Political Ad directed at Latinos in Nevada admonishing them NOT to vote?

The scums claim their angry Democrats, or suggest that they are by the use of "we" in the ad, and tell the viewer NOT to vote, because you're fed up with Obama NOT doing what you voted him to do.

Hey, before the RW Nutjob brigade comes in looking for sources...FOX themselves reported it: Nevada Ad Urging Latinos 'Don't Vote' Is Pulled - FoxNews.com

I dare one of you CON$ to produce proof like this of the Left engaging in such despicable, unAmerican and unPatriotic acts. I DARE you!

HA!!! During the 2008 campaigns, the MSM ran one story after another stating a democrat takeover of the House and Senate was ineveitable. The MSM used polls and negative news items depeicting GOP weaknesses in certain races.
In effect, the MSM told GOP voters to stay home. GOP voters were every bit as disenfranchised or at least marginalized by the MSM.

Disagree with ya Marc, not voting is not unpatriotic, may times it sends a louder statement that casting a vote.

HA!!! During the 2008 campaigns, the MSM ran one story after another stating a democrat takeover of the House and Senate was ineveitable. The MSM used polls and negative news items depeicting GOP weaknesses in certain races.
In effect, the MSM told GOP voters to stay home. GOP voters were every bit as disenfranchised or at least marginalized by the MSM.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"in effect"

Why don't you SOBs post some EVIDENCE when you come with your claptrap?

Don't you see how I actually POSTED an article, by FOX no doubt, AND A video?

Please, come back when you have something tangible.

Disagree with ya Marc, not voting is not unpatriotic, may times it sends a louder statement that casting a vote.

I'll grant you that, but can you see how someone ELSE telling ANOTHER not to vote is unpatriotic?

Hahahahaha!!!

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

Who advocated here?

I certainly didn't.

I'll grant you that, but can you see how someone ELSE telling ANOTHER not to vote is unpatriotic?

Just in case you missed it.

How is one ad proof that the Right does this "constantly"? That is not proof of a constant action. You need multiple examples to proclaim, "Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression". YOu did not provide tha,t so your "proof" is not valid....

I could use the New Black Panthers story and say that that is "proof" of the left constantly intimidating voters. But I'm not saying that. That is a isolated incident of a racist left wing org threatening white voters with a billy club.

You have the title on this thread wrong and if you were an honest person you would change the title.

Forum List

Back