Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression

That's what I thought. The liar has bupkuss.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

so when the black panthers are at the polls with billy clubs, that's not discouraging people to vote how they like, now is it, dipshit?

How is one ad proof that the Right does this "constantly"? That is not proof of a constant action. You need multiple examples to proclaim, "Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression". YOu did not provide tha,t so your "proof" is not valid....

I could use the New Black Panthers story and say that that is "proof" of the left constantly intimidating voters. But I'm not saying that. That is a isolated incident of a racist left wing org threatening white voters with a billy club.

You have the title on this thread wrong and if you were an honest person you would change the title.
October 22, 2010
RUSH: Speak truth to power with your silence and your sedentary nature on Tuesday. Stay home. Do not vote. Leave Obama on an island all by himself, the island of Democrat dissolution.

I purposefully waited days and days to see if anyone picked up on this story.

Seems no one did, but are any of you aware of that new Political Ad directed at Latinos in Nevada admonishing them NOT to vote?

The scums claim their angry Democrats, or suggest that they are by the use of "we" in the ad, and tell the viewer NOT to vote, because you're fed up with Obama NOT doing what you voted him to do.

Hey, before the RW Nutjob brigade comes in looking for sources...FOX themselves reported it: Nevada Ad Urging Latinos 'Don't Vote' Is Pulled - FoxNews.com

You can see the actual ad here.

I dare one of you CON$ to produce proof like this of the Left engaging in such despicable, unAmerican and unPatriotic acts. I DARE you!

judging by the answers and responses from the rightwing idiots in this thread you've struck a nerve and no one has refuted it, the best they can do is tapdance.

LOL!!!

so when the black panthers are at the polls with billy clubs, that's not discouraging people to vote how they like, now is it, dipshit?

You RW clods keep repeating and regurgitating the same BS and claptrap...does not make it true. They didn't intimidate a soul. Where is ONE witness that reported being intimidated by them? Present ONE of them...liar!

I purposefully waited days and days to see if anyone picked up on this story.

Seems no one did, but are any of you aware of that new Political Ad directed at Latinos in Nevada admonishing them NOT to vote?

The scums claim their angry Democrats, or suggest that they are by the use of "we" in the ad, and tell the viewer NOT to vote, because you're fed up with Obama NOT doing what you voted him to do.

Hey, before the RW Nutjob brigade comes in looking for sources...FOX themselves reported it: Nevada Ad Urging Latinos 'Don't Vote' Is Pulled - FoxNews.com

You can see the actual ad here.

I dare one of you CON$ to produce proof like this of the Left engaging in such despicable, unAmerican and unPatriotic acts. I DARE you!

judging by the answers and responses from the rightwing idiots in this thread you've struck a nerve and no one has refuted it, the best they can do is tapdance.

Yep, the same ole usual suspects like Elvis The Liar, Revere The RW Nutjob, Dis The Uninformed and California Girl The Tool came in here buckdancing like a mofo!

talking_feet95.jpg

Last edited:
The Left put together some ads telling people not to vote? Let's see them.

They have engaged in voter repression, as Marc has accused the right of doing.

Where is the PROOF liar?

They have engaged in voter repression, as Marc has accused the right of doing.

Where is the PROOF liar?

I'm not lying, dipshit. If you'd take Obama's dick out of your mouth, you might realize that.

Was my question not valid?

LOL!!!

You RW clods keep repeating and regurgitating the same BS and claptrap...does not make it true. They didn't intimidate a soul. Where is ONE witness that reported being intimidated by them? Present ONE of them...liar!
The only people who were "intimidated" were the thugs the GOP sent to suppress the Black vote. The GOP thugs did their best to try to provoke the Black equivalent of the Right-Wing Guardian Angels, who were there to protect the voters from the GOP thugs, but the GPO thugs failed miserably.

which is more intimidating? an ad encouraging people not to vote (not intimidating btw) or black panthers with billy clubs at the polls? Hmmmm...

LOL!!!

Present ONE witness who was intimidated by an ad that didn't air.

hmmm, the OP starts out with a strawman and then asks everyone to prove it?

Shut up idiot, you're obviously looking for attention so here, have some

Do you even know what a strawman argument is? No you don't, SMACK, no you SMACK again, so shut up, SMACK, shut up SMACK and go sit in the corner:

dunce.jpg

Now what are you going to do about it punk, whine and tell me I don't tell you to shut up and you can say what you want to say? LMBAO!

Again idiot, that was in Philly and not one of the Panthers stopped anyone from voting, they discouraged no one from voting.

Whoa!

How do you know this?
Present a witness MFer...a WITNESS.

If it's as you say it is...a WITNESS should be EASY to produce.

Unless and until you do this...you are a LIAR!

How is one ad proof that the Right does this "constantly"? That is not proof of a constant action. You need multiple examples to proclaim, "Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression". YOu did not provide tha,t so your "proof" is not valid....

I could use the New Black Panthers story and say that that is "proof" of the left constantly intimidating voters. But I'm not saying that. That is a isolated incident of a racist left wing org threatening white voters with a billy club.

You have the title on this thread wrong and if you were an honest person you would change the title.
October 22, 2010
RUSH: Speak truth to power with your silence and your sedentary nature on Tuesday. Stay home. Do not vote. Leave Obama on an island all by himself, the island of Democrat dissolution.

Rush?

He has reach into liberal voting groups? Who knew?

hmmm, the OP starts out with a strawman and then asks everyone to prove it?

Shut up idiot, you're obviously looking for attention so here, have some

Do you even know what a strawman argument is? No you don't, SMACK, no you SMACK again, so shut up, SMACK, shut up SMACK and go sit in the corner:

Now what are you going to do about it punk, whine and tell me I don't tell you to shut up and you can say what you want to say? LMBAO!
fuck off you pathetic moron

Last edited:

Forum List

Back