Unequivocal Proof That It's The Right That Constantly Engages In Voter Repression

Faulty premise, try again.
Exactly what you were PROGRAMMED to say, except the premise is not faulty. Stuttering LimpTard claims 30% of his audience are Libs.

October 11, 2007
RUSH: Thirty percent of the people that heard my show hate my guts.

Since you have made up your mind about what I'm going to say, why don't you just have this conversation by yourself.
Your MessiahRushie has programmed you to deny the premise, which you obediently did. Of course, he didn't tell you what is wrong with the premise so you can't and didn't.

Last edited:
so when the black panthers are at the polls with billy clubs, that's not discouraging people to vote how they like, now is it, dipshit?
Funny that nobody came forward and said they were discouraged from voting. I especially loved the woman in the video that walked by them into the polling place talking on the cellular phone. (which is actually prohibited in a polling place).

The Republicans have a long history of trying to suppress minority votes. Fortunately this was a failed attempt.
Yes we are all a bunch of vote denying, country club living blue blooded racist bigoted mysongyninst homophobes.
Look, your rhetoric is a paper tiger. Your words mean nothing. Your agenda has run out of gas. No one is buying the rhetoric form your side.
Call us all the names you wish. Claim we suppress voting rights. We know it's nonsense. So there ya have it.
The only reason you lefites vote for fellow libs is "what's in it for me? Oh, more taxpayer funded freebies? Great!" All you people care about is what you can "get" from government.

I'm sorry, what name did I call you? I realize that Republican is a bad name, but aren't you taking your "righteous indignation" a little too far? Republican attempts at minority voter suppression has been going on for quite some time and is very well documented.

This video is just another example at GOP attempts to suppress minority voters because they, by and large, vote for Democrats. When people vote, Democrats win.

Emails detail voter suppression in 5 states

Voter Suppression in Wisconsin Courtesy of the GOP and Americans for Prosperity

Funny that nobody came forward and said they were discouraged from voting. I especially loved the woman in the video that walked by them into the polling place talking on the cellular phone. (which is actually prohibited in a polling place).

The Republicans have a long history of trying to suppress minority votes. Fortunately this was a failed attempt.
Yes we are all a bunch of vote denying, country club living blue blooded racist bigoted mysongyninst homophobes.
Look, your rhetoric is a paper tiger. Your words mean nothing. Your agenda has run out of gas. No one is buying the rhetoric form your side.
Call us all the names you wish. Claim we suppress voting rights. We know it's nonsense. So there ya have it.
The only reason you lefites vote for fellow libs is "what's in it for me? Oh, more taxpayer funded freebies? Great!" All you people care about is what you can "get" from government.

I'm sorry, what name did I call you? I realize that Republican is a bad name, but aren't you taking your "righteous indignation" a little too far? Republican attempts at minority voter suppression has been going on for quite some time and is very well documented.

This video is just another example at GOP attempts to suppress minority voters because they, by and large, vote for Democrats. When people vote, Democrats win.

Here's your proof RW dopes!

Now hear this CON$...post ONE shred of evidence of LW Voter Repression or Suppression. I DARE you!

Now hear this CON$...post ONE shred of evidence of LW Voter Repression or Suppression. I DARE you!

Failure seems to be your only consistent trait. YOU made a claim, you stated that a unaired ad repressed votes. No evidence of such, yet you demand proof that several armed men at a polling place is no evidence of suppression of vote. YOU NEED to provide evidence that YOUR ad in your OP repressed or suppressed any voters. Find us someone that agrees with you.

Further YOU claimed that a single incident in a single election cycle was some how proof of a concentrated continuous effort by Republicans of voter suppression or repression ( which ever word works for you).

Now explain to us how a single incident of an UNAIRED ad proves your point.

Or admit you are a fucking moron and run along and let the big boys talk.

Failure seems to be your only consistent trait. YOU made a claim, you stated that a unaired ad repressed votes. No evidence of such, yet you demand proof that several armed men at a polling place is no evidence of suppression of vote. YOU NEED to provide evidence that YOUR ad in your OP repressed or suppressed any voters. Find us someone that agrees with you.

Further YOU claimed that a single incident in a single election cycle was some how proof of a concentrated continuous effort by Republicans of voter suppression or repression ( which ever word works for you).

The claim has already been roven by someone else dipshit, this wasn't a single incident.

Hahahahaha!!!

All these SELF-PROCLAIMED American Patriots advocating other citizens NOT vote.

Voting being THE most Patriotic and American thing a single individual can engage in.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

I'm an advocate of you not exercising your right to vote... just as I am an advocate for the invention of time travel so that someone could go back in time and stop your parents from doing it on the night you were conceived

The claim has already been roven by someone else dipshit, this wasn't a single incident.

3 opinion pieces do not prove anything.

The thread is IRON-CLAD PROOF of the RepubliCON$ dastardly tactics and you have a couple of CON$ who all they can say is "Well, duhhh, nobody's kissin' Obammer's ass any mo', duhhh!"

Toast I say...TOAST!!!

LOL!!!

MarcATL, yanno I enjoy your posts, but I need this issue broken down.

What was the "dasdardly" part? Did Republicans run the ad and attribute it to Democrats?

The Left does the same thing. What's your point?

Hey taintwallow, lets see your proof that that shows the left has done this type of thing as well as the COURT documents which proove the republican party has had to have a court consent decree to keep them from trying to keep Americans from voting in elections?

That's what I thought. The liar has bupkuss.

LOL!!!

so when the black panthers are at the polls with billy clubs, that's not discouraging people to vote how they like, now is it, dipshit?

Again idiot, that was in Philly and not one of the Panthers stopped anyone from voting, they discouraged no one from voting.

Standing by the doors of a voting station in NOI garb waving a billy stick was not meant to "discourage"? You are being less than honest here, Bass.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Hey taintwallow, lets see your proof that that shows the left has done this type of thing as well as the COURT documents which proove the republican party has had to have a court consent decree to keep them from trying to keep Americans from voting in elections?

I keep thinking about the voter cases in Florida when Bush first got fraudulently elected and a bunch a votes for Gore got thrown out.

You RW clods keep repeating and regurgitating the same BS and claptrap...does not make it true. They didn't intimidate a soul. Where is ONE witness that reported being intimidated by them? Present ONE of them...liar!
The only people who were "intimidated" were the thugs the GOP sent to suppress the Black vote. The GOP thugs did their best to try to provoke the Black equivalent of the Right-Wing Guardian Angels, who were there to protect the voters from the GOP thugs, but the GPO thugs failed miserably.

WTF? There were no voters in that video apart from little old white ladies. Are you suggesting the GOP staged a fake NOI presence in front of a voting station just so they could bellyache about it later?

That's a tad too tinfoil hat for me.

I purposefully waited days and days to see if anyone picked up on this story.

Seems no one did, but are any of you aware of that new Political Ad directed at Latinos in Nevada admonishing them NOT to vote?

The scums claim their angry Democrats, or suggest that they are by the use of "we" in the ad, and tell the viewer NOT to vote, because you're fed up with Obama NOT doing what you voted him to do.

Hey, before the RW Nutjob brigade comes in looking for sources...FOX themselves reported it: Nevada Ad Urging Latinos 'Don't Vote' Is Pulled - FoxNews.com

You can see the actual ad here.

I dare one of you CON$ to produce proof like this of the Left engaging in such despicable, unAmerican and unPatriotic acts. I DARE you!

Illinois, and New York both demonRat states are making sure the military ballots are sent late.

and of course..

there was that story yesterday of demonRats in NY giving DNA, the filled out ballots and voted for citizens.. FOR the citizens, the citizens didn't get to vote..

so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

Again idiot, that was in Philly and not one of the Panthers stopped anyone from voting, they discouraged no one from voting.

Whoa!

How do you know this?
Present a witness MFer...a WITNESS.

If it's as you say it is...a WITNESS should be EASY to produce.

Unless and until you do this...you are a LIAR!

Marc, this is flawed reasoning and you know it. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

YOU started this thread with a specific claim. YOU provide us a witness that supports your claim. Further explain how a SINGLE incident supports your claim it proves that the Conservatives "CONSISTENTLY" do this.

Isn't the burden of proof on you to prove the claim that Black Panther blocked people from voting? What a great way to shift the burden of proof John Wayne.

Wrong, the THREAD is about a claim that a single ad somehow proves that Conservatives behave in a certain way. First there is no proof that the base claim of voter suppression is even true. It is incumbent on the thread starter to prove his claims. First prove ANY suppression even occurred, then provide evidence that a single ad from a single election proves the claim that Conservatives "consistently" have suppressed votes.

The red herring YOU are perpetrating is that a later claim by another poster must be proved to invalidate the original claim, which has NOT been proven itself.

None of this is "voter repression". Voter repression is burning down the house of a man who is trying to sign up new voters, and when he won't stop, lynching him. Next to that evil, running (or not) an ad that seeks to discourage people from voting is nothing. If it ran and was illegal, let the FEC spank whoever is responsible. If not, it is free speech...suck it up.

Both sides of the aisle have likely been up to no good but I see little here to get animated about. Instead I look for voter fraud on Nov 2nd....with Dems stuffing the ballot box a tad fuller than it should be, and GOP-ers "misplacing" ballots now and again.

Why depart from tried and true methods?

Standing by the doors of a voting station in NOI garb waving a billy stick was not meant to "discourage"? You are being less than honest here, Bass.

Those guy weren't wearing NOI garb and there were white men standing out there with them so where is the voter imtimidation? NOI people wear suits with bow ties, they don't dress like watered down versions of the 1960s Black Panthers.

I keep thinking about the voter cases in Florida when Bush first got fraudulently elected and a bunch a votes for Gore got thrown out.

The Felons list alone was enough to be responsible for the election.

It was later dropped by FL because the courts were involved.

The republican party recently tried to get the consent degree voided and the courts refused because the Republican party constantly violated the consent decree over EVERY decade it has been in place.

The republican party cheats.

BTY those two idiot black panther guys ARE NOT democratic party leaders , republican leaders are the ones who have perpitrated the attacks on poor democratic voters for decades.

The thread is IRON-CLAD PROOF of the RepubliCON$ dastardly tactics and you have a couple of CON$ who all they can say is "Well, duhhh, nobody's kissin' Obammer's ass any mo', duhhh!"

Toast I say...TOAST!!!

LOL!!!

MarcATL, yanno I enjoy your posts, but I need this issue broken down.

What was the "dasdardly" part? Did Republicans run the ad and attribute it to Democrats?
Yes, and/or if not them a RW RepubliCON$-Supporting third-party.

Forum List

Back