Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush, not Obama!

Here we go again, dumbfuck ... which is more ...145,532,000 or 146,600,000?

dear we all know worker participation is very very low with many of those working having part time jobs and earning 5% less than in 2008. Most importantly, you must consider that population has grown 20 milllion since 2007 so we would need almost 20 million new jobs just to stay even.

Do you understand now?
I understand you're as retarded as biggulpernc who can't tell the difference between the number of people working; from the percentage of people working. :cuckoo:

dear if most are working part time and making 5% less that is bad. Do you understand?
I understand that neither you nor biggulpernc understand the difference between the number of people working with the percentage of people working. But who knows, maybe some day even a conservative like you will figure it out. :dunno:
The numbers are not matching up with workers participation with the same unemployment rate If it smells like shit and looks like shit it's shit

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I asked you for the number of people who are not in the labor force, and you give me the participation rate. :eusa_doh: You don't fucking know the difference between the two, do you, dumbass? This is why you sound so fucking retarded spouting the nonsense you're spewing.
You are an ignorant bastard. More people in the working population but lower participation now than when we had in July 2008
If that doesn't answer you god damn question your are to fucking to stupid to understand anything.
No, I get it -- now you're calling yourself an imbecile.

Now, you are [correctly] stating, "more people in the working population..." But that contradicts what you said earlier, "when Bush had 5.8% unemployment more people were in the workforce..."

But at least now we're in agreement -- you're an idiot. :mm:
And more people were working in July 2008 than in September 2014
Why do you think it's necessary for you to keep proving -- you can't read a fucking chart???

07/2008: 145,532,000
09/2014: 146,600,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

2cqk3ld.png

I don't do smelly shit I debunk it.
No, you eat it.

dear we all know worker participation is very very low with many of those working having part time jobs and earning 5% less than in 2008. Most importantly, you must consider that population has grown 20 milllion since 2007 so we would need almost 20 million new jobs just to stay even.

Do you understand now?
I understand you're as retarded as biggulpernc who can't tell the difference between the number of people working; from the percentage of people working. :cuckoo:

dear if most are working part time and making 5% less that is bad. Do you understand?
I understand that neither you nor biggulpernc understand the difference between the number of people working with the percentage of people working. But who knows, maybe some day even a conservative like you will figure it out. :dunno:

dear, are you saying there are more or less full time jobs now than when Barry took office?

Then why don't you post the number of people not in the labor force in July, 2008?
66% of the population was working with fewer people in the population
Now we have more people in the population with only 62.7% working

I asked you for the number of people who are not in the labor force, and you give me the participation rate. :eusa_doh: You don't fucking know the difference between the two, do you, dumbass? This is why you sound so fucking retarded spouting the nonsense you're spewing.
You are an ignorant bastard. More people in the working population but lower participation now than when we had in July 2008
If that doesn't answer you god damn question your are to fucking to stupid to understand anything.

Now, you are [correctly] stating, "more people in the working population..." But that contradicts what you said earlier, "when Bush had 5.8% unemployment more people were in the workforce..."

That lie doesn't fly!

There are more people working in America now than ever in our history!

Why do you think it's necessary for you to keep proving -- you can't read a fucking chart???

29nil52.png

Dude you aren't comprehending this. I don't give a damn what that smelly shit is that you are using. We had a lower population in July 2008 than we have now in But working participation was at 66% in 2008 and now it's at 62% the numbers just don't match what you are being fed and it's stinks like shit.
I really don't give a fuck how stupid you are. Words have meaning even though you don't know what they mean. You idiotically stated, "more people were working in July 2008 than in September 2014." That you have to switch your argument from the number of people to the percentage of people should have been your first clue that you're a flaming imbecile. Unfortunately for you, you're too big of a flaming imbecile to know you're a flaming imbecile. That's why I'm here to help you understand that.
How many more people are in 66%

versus 62%
Who knows, rightard? Percentages don't reveal how many people are included, they reveal the percentage of people within a larger group.

Again, which is bigger? 145,532,000 or 146,600,000?

2cqk3ld.png
Non answer you need to go get better talking points and stop trying to sell shit

That lie doesn't fly!

66% VERSUS 62%
dumb ass

Do you understand now?
Most part-timers are working PT because they WANT to, those working PT who would rather work FT are DECLINING. To think that every man, woman and child born since 2007 must join the workforce is moronic!

See why we say CON$ervoFascism is based in pure ignorance.

That lie doesn't fly!

66% VERSUS 62%
dumb ass
07/2008: 145,532,000 PEOPLE
VERSUS
09/2014: 146,600,000 PEOPLE
Liar!

That lie doesn't fly!

66% VERSUS 62%
dumb ass
VERSUS
Liar!
Yes 4% more in the working force July 2008 versus September 2014

Do you understand now?

dear, are you saying there are more or less full time jobs now than when Barry took office?
MORE!

115,818,000 Full Time Jobs Jan 2009 and 119,287,000 Full Time Jobs now, 3,469,000 MORE.

That lie doesn't fly!

66% VERSUS 62%
dumb ass
VERSUS
Liar!
Yes 4% more in the working force July 2008 versus September 2014
Pretending to be mathematically ignorant does not make you any less a liar!

Do you understand now?

MORE!

115,818,000 Full Time Jobs Jan 2009 and 119,287,000 Full Time Jobs now, 3,469,000 MORE.

dear, if population is up 20 million and jobs are up 3 million we are falling badly behind which of course explains why nobody wants Obama to campaign for them!! Did you think he was so unpopular because economy was doing well? Slow?

Most part-timers are working PT because they WANT to, those working PT who would rather work FT are DECLINING.

yes dear slowly declining to u6 12%, five years after recession ended, which is 50% higher than before recession began.

Get it?
Bush jacked the U-6 rate from 7.3% when he started to 10.4% before the Bush Depression a 42.5% increase to 14.2% when he left a 94.5% increase and 17.4% at the peak of the Bush Depression. Obama has taken it down to 11.8% a 32.2% reduction from the peak of the Bush Depression.

Get it?

29nil52.png

Dude you aren't comprehending this. I don't give a damn what that smelly shit is that you are using. We had a lower population in July 2008 than we have now in But working participation was at 66% in 2008 and now it's at 62% the numbers just don't match what you are being fed and it's stinks like shit.
I really don't give a fuck how stupid you are. Words have meaning even though you don't know what they mean. You idiotically stated, "more people were working in July 2008 than in September 2014." That you have to switch your argument from the number of people to the percentage of people should have been your first clue that you're a flaming imbecile. Unfortunately for you, you're too big of a flaming imbecile to know you're a flaming imbecile. That's why I'm here to help you understand that.
How many more people are in 66%

versus 62%
What are the denominatirs
Then why don't you post the number of people not in the labor force in July, 2008?

unemployment is 12% (u6) now almost 50% higher than before the recession, there are fewer full time jobs now than whan Obama took office, and income for those who do work is down 5%.

Its the worst recovery since the Great Depression and not surprising since Barry is uber liberal and uber anti business.
Do you really think that one month a year before the recession is a fair characterization of "before the recession?" Or are you going back to 2001? While technically before the recession, most people would assume you meant generally speaking.

Oh and there were 115,818,000 full time employed in January 2009 and 119,287,000 in September 2014'

Bush jacked the U-6 rate from 7.3%

Dear, liberalism caused the housing bubble, not Bush. If we had had capitalism rather than the massive soviet regulation that characterized the housing market it would have been 100% impossible. For example the Fed had to print the money needed to inflate the bubble for years. And that was just one of 132 soviet liberal regulations controls and programs that were anti-captitalist. Way over your head -right?

Do you understand?

Do you really think that one month a year before the recession is a fair characterization of "before the recession?"

dear, go all the way back 1995 if you want. Today real unemployment it is way way higher because liberal unions taxes deficits and schools drove 40 million jobs off shore!!

MORE!

dear, if population is up 20 million and jobs are up 3 million we are falling badly behind which of course explains why nobody wants Obama to campaign for them!! Did you think he was so unpopular because economy was doing well? Slow?
Your 20 million is from 2007 the 3 million jobs is from 2009, so in typical dishonest CON$ervoFascist fashion you never compare apples to apples. And in typical Right-wing know-it-all ignorance you haven't considered the 17.5 million who retired since 2007.

Oh and there were 115,818,000 full time employed in January 2009 and 119,287,000 in September 2014'

yes and population went up 20 million during that period so as everyone knows we are falling way way behind with u6 at 12% and wages down 5%! Its worsr recover since Great liberal Depression. Even Obama can't beat FDR

Bush jacked the U-6 rate from 7.3%

Dear, liberalism caused the housing bubble, not Bush. If we had had capitalism rather than the massive soviet regulation that characterized the housing market it would have been 100% impossible. For example the Fed had to print the money needed to inflate the bubble for years. And that was just one of 132 soviet liberal regulations controls and programs that were anti-captitalist. Way over your head -right?

Do you understand?
Every time CON$ervoFascism fails, and CON$ervoFascism fails every time it is tried, the Right calls it Libralism.

Forum List

Back