Under Romney, Bain Made Money off of Disposed Fetuses

I thought Obama showed us that changing your mind was called 'evolving'.

Wow...that Romney sure "evolves" a lot. If you think its the same, more power to ya and your "evolving" candidate. :lol:

So, only Democrats can 'evolve'. Got it.

:lol: yeah, that's what I was saying. You go with that idea that Romney just "evolves" on EVERY SINGLE issue brought before him. He "evolves" often within the same day. He's the best "evolver" there is. ROFLMAO...

Wow...that Romney sure "evolves" a lot. If you think its the same, more power to ya and your "evolving" candidate. :lol:

:lol: yeah, that's what I was saying. You go with that idea that Romney just "evolves" on EVERY SINGLE issue brought before him. He "evolves" often within the same day. He's the best "evolver" there is. ROFLMAO...

'every single issue'. Overstate much?

Oh good! I think I've found someone that can finally answer the question I've been asking...

Can you name one issue that Reversible Mittens has remained steadfast on? One issue he has never wavered or flip flopped on?

Oh good! I think I've found someone that can finally answer the question I've been asking...

Can you name one issue that Reversible Mittens has remained steadfast on? One issue he has never wavered or flip flopped on?

same question for Obama.

People in glass houses.......

If we arent going to dispose of aborted fetuses, what are we suppoosed to do with them? Send them to a taxidermist? Make puppets out of them? Turn them into doggy chew toys? How is this even a scandal?

Exactly.... all of a sudden the left is concerned about dead babies
jack-1.gif

Talk about "faux outrage" and hypocrisy
:eusa_hand:

0-hypocrisy.jpg

See, repubs like making money more than morality. If Conservative was real...he would first say "yuck" then ask how Romney can be against abortion while profitting from it.

But Repubs have a habit of asking "how" and not "why"?
Moron. I'm both Republican and conservative....and pro-Choice. So is Romney.

Idiot.

Romney once said he was pro-choice. Now he's flip flopped (once again) and claims he is pro-life. Is he lying now or was he lying then?
Neither.

Hint: Who isn't pro-life?

And, I have no doubt if anyone inspects what he said, it is crystal clear who the liars are. :eusa_whistle:

No wonder you GOP'ers were having a new "anyone but Romney" front runner every other week during the primaries, he is an f'in joke.

Romney blew it on immigration and Social Conservatism. Obama's going to win this one because the GOP is totally incompetent.

I completely agree :up:

And also because conservatives tend to punish their representatives for their ideological inconsistencies and deceptions. Lefties could care les how many times Obama lies to us, changes his positions, and flips us a finger.:clap2:

Romney blew it on immigration and Social Conservatism. Obama's going to win this one because the GOP is totally incompetent.

I completely agree :up:

And also because conservatives tend to punish their representatives for their ideological inconsistencies and deceptions. Lefties could care les how many times Obama lies to us, changes his positions, and flips us a finger.:clap2:

That's the other way around. The GOP trash lies to their useful sheep all the time, craps all over the constitution, attempts to shake down supreme court justices etc,.. Willard has no idea what his position is on anything but his supporteres don't care, he has an (R) next to his name and that's all that matters.

GOP voters are like battered wives where their husband beats them over and over, yet they never leave, and keep voting (R) at every election because "he told me he loves me and this time he promised he would stop" :cuckoo:

Disposing of aborted fetuses isn't very "green."

Can't we at least compost them and make bio-diesel?

We can turn bad life decisions into renewable energy...

The Chinese have been recycling the aborted into" healing pills".

This week the South Korean customs department revealed it had foiled 35 attempts to smuggle these ‘human-flesh pills’ across its border and seized more than 17,000 of them from China in just nine months. The contraband was either taken into the country in passengers’ luggage or posted in parcels registered as traditional Chinese herbal medicines.

This grotesquely unsavoury industry appears to cash in on China’s strict family planning laws, which limit most families to just one child each and are said to result in 13 million abortions a year, the equivalent of more than 35,000 terminations a day.

The country, which has a population of more than 1.3 billion, is said to have ‘dying rooms’ in hospitals where unwanted newborn babies are abandoned to perish. Those trying to avoid a huge fine for violating the one-child laws have even been known to commit outright infanticide.

Now, unscrupulous pharmacists, hospital workers and even the relatives of those having abortions are making money from archaic beliefs that consuming infant cells can cure and rejuvenate us.

This bizarre notion dates back hundreds of years to China’s Ming dynasty. And the belief if that the nearer the foetus is to its birth date, the more healing properties it harbours.

A truly monstrous medicine: The Mail investigates China's gruesome human baby flesh pills | Mail Online

Mmmmmmmm, Soylent Green!

How much money have liberals in Planned Parenthood, etc made off actually killing the unborn babies????

I'm sure it dwarfs any money Bain made off this one company that disposed of the crime material for liberals.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

And nobody that works there gets paid a single penny, right?

Question...

What is one supposed to 'do' with an aborted fetus? Keep it?

See, repubs like making money more than morality. If Conservative was real...he would first say "yuck" then ask how Romney can be against abortion while profitting from it.

But Repubs have a habit of asking "how" and not "why"?
Moron. I'm both Republican and conservative....and pro-Choice. So is Romney.

Idiot.

:doubt:

If by pro-choice you mean he wants the laws in this country to reflect life beginning at conception, wants Roe v Wade overturned, and will nominate Justices who will see to that....

Mitt Romney's official campaign site said:
Abortion

Mitt Romney is pro-life. He believes it speaks well of the country that almost all Americans recognize that abortion is a problem. And in the quiet of conscience, people of both political parties know that more than a million abortions a year cannot be squared with the good heart of America.

Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. With Roe overturned, states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws and not have them dictated by judicial mandate.

Mitt supports the Hyde Amendment, which broadly bars the use of federal funds for abortions. As president, he will end federal funding for abortion advocates like Planned Parenthood. He will protect the right of health care workers to follow their conscience in their work. And he will nominate judges who know the difference between personal opinion and the law.

Values

Last edited:

Forum List

Back