Under Romney, Bain Made Money off of Disposed Fetuses

How much money have liberals in Planned Parenthood, etc made off actually killing the unborn babies????

I'm sure it dwarfs any money Bain made off this one company that disposed of the crime material for liberals.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

Being classified as a non-profit does not prevent a company from making a profit, dumb ass.

Life Issues Institute - Planned Parenthood: The largest Provider and Promoter of Abortion in the US
Planned Parenthood - which is legally classified as a non-profit organization - reported a profit of $18.5 million for 2009-2010.

It prevents the owners of that company from pocketing the profit into their own personal bank accounts.
Any profit that a charity brings in has to be invested in future years expenses, dummy brain. Obviously they can't break exactly even every single year, that would be an amazing feat of budgeting.

Evidence of what? Romney didn't become pro life till 2004. 5 years later. So what's he guilty of?

"Didn't become" you mean flip flopped? :lmao:

Willard is guilty of being an etch-a-sketch moron that has every and no stance all at the same time. No wonder you GOP'ers were having a new "anyone but Romney" front runner every other week during the primaries, he is an f'in joke.

You didn't get the memo from the White House? There's no such thing as flip flopping.

When a politician now changes his opinion on an issue it is "evolving". Like when Obama first was for gay marriage when he was running for the Senate in Illinois and then he "evolved" into being against gay marriage when he was running for President to his new and improved "evolved position" on gay marriage to up his donations to his campaign.

Evolved. Mitt evolved.

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones.

Mitt Romney made money off of Aborted Fetus's.

Story appears in Mother Jones Magazine.

The company was acquired in 1999. Romney didn't become pro life until 2004.
So Willard was pro abortion while he profited from abortions, and then became pro life when it no longer cost him money to be pro life. Which implies that if he could again profit from abortions in the future he would become pro abortion again.

If we arent going to dispose of aborted fetuses, what are we suppoosed to do with them? Send them to a taxidermist? Make puppets out of them? Turn them into doggy chew toys? How is this even a scandal?

Is it too much trouble to ask that I be held accountable only to what I've actually said, or will you insist on putting words in my mouth at every juncture possible?

Is blatant mischaracterization of opponent's views the only thing the right wing has left?

like holding you accountable when you claimed Planned parenthood doesn't make a profit, repeatedly claimed it I should say... then ignored repeated posts showing you they DO make a profit, even though they are classified as non-profit?

Like that, dumb ass?

The "profit" you keep harping about is called "Excess of Revenue over Expenses" and it stays in the bank. None of it goes into anyone's pocket.

No non-profit organization operates exactly to budget. They can't operate at a loss. The excess revenue is used at a later date.

EXCESS OF REVENUE OVER EXPENSES in the not-for-profit sector. There is a common misconception that not-for-profit organizations are not allowed to have a financial cushion as they are 'not-for-profit'. In this context it is useful to remember that not-for-profit organizations are also 'not-for-loss' organizations. An organization cannot sustain losses over the long term without ceasing to operate or going bankrupt. Excess of revenue over expenses is the planned financial position that there will always be a sufficient amount of funds on hand to continue to run the not-for-profit entity for some period without additional funding; usually 3-4 months.
EXCESS OF REVENUE OVER EXPENSES DEFINITION

What was that about dumbass?

Last edited:
So Romney profits from abortion while supposedly being against it. He profits from firing people while supposedly being a job creator. He profits from corporate welfare while trying to be financially responsible. He made and imposed a tax mandate for those who do not have insurance while being against the same mandate.

Yet through none of this his supporters would ever admit he was wrong. It is not surprising, the right wing is not about doing the right thing, it is about allowing their side to do the wrong things.

Bain invested in the company in 1999. Romney was pro choice then. So how can I condemn him for his actions taken 5 years before becoming Pro Life?

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones.

The company was acquired in 1999. Romney didn't become pro life until 2004.
So Willard was pro abortion while he profited from abortions, and then became pro life when it no longer cost him money to be pro life. Which implies that if he could again profit from abortions in the future he would become pro abortion again.

It implies nothing of the sort.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

Being classified as a non-profit does not prevent a company from making a profit, dumb ass.

Life Issues Institute - Planned Parenthood: The largest Provider and Promoter of Abortion in the US
Planned Parenthood - which is legally classified as a non-profit organization - reported a profit of $18.5 million for 2009-2010.

It prevents the owners of that company from pocketing the profit into their own personal bank accounts.
Any profit that a charity brings in has to be invested in future years expenses, dummy brain. Obviously they can't break exactly even every single year, that would be an amazing feat of budgeting.

spin spin spin.

You said Planned Parenthood doesn't make a profit. You were adamant about it.
Plan Parenthood does not post a profit. If they did, they'd be in big trouble with the IRS.
No, I'm claiming they don't post a PROFIT. Can you fucking READ? Do you know the difference between gross receipts and profit, MORON?

Once I proved you wrong, you 'evolved' your comment into what you just posted. Naturally, you have a link backing up this one, just like you had for your original comment, right? Oh wait, you had no link backing up your original comment, huh. Dumb ass.

Here's a link for you, dumb ass...
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/badcatholic/2012/01/such-a-profitable-non-profit.html
A Planned Parenthood CEO Report based on IRS tax filings, released by American Life League’s STOPP International, shows that many CEOs and top executives of Planned Parenthood are paid annual incomes above that $250,000 mark.

The report shows that the average salary of a CEO at a Planned Parenthood affiliate is $158,275. This falls in the top six percent of all household incomes in the United States. Thirty of the top executives are pulling down salaries in excess of $200,000 (the top 2.67 percent of household income), while 18 of the executives rank in the top 1.5 percent with annual incomes in excess of $250,000.

Furthermore, detailed profiles included in the report show that of 81 PP affiliates studied, just 10 PP affiliates have CEOs (12 percent) who actually have a background in healthcare. Planned Parenthood receives almost half a billion dollars in tax subsidies to provide what it defines as “reproductive healthcare.”

Last edited:

Question...

What is one supposed to 'do' with an aborted fetus? Keep it?

See, repubs like making money more than morality. If Conservative was real...he would first say "yuck" then ask how Romney can be against abortion while profitting from it.

But Repubs have a habit of asking "how" and not "why"?
Moron. I'm both Republican and conservative....and pro-Choice. So is Romney.

Idiot.

Is it too much trouble to ask that I be held accountable only to what I've actually said, or will you insist on putting words in my mouth at every juncture possible?

Is blatant mischaracterization of opponent's views the only thing the right wing has left?

like holding you accountable when you claimed Planned parenthood doesn't make a profit, repeatedly claimed it I should say... then ignored repeated posts showing you they DO make a profit, even though they are classified as non-profit?

Like that, dumb ass?

The "profit" you keep harping about is called "Excess of Revenue over Expenses" and it stays in the bank. None of it goes into anyone's pocket.

No non-profit organization operates exactly to budget. They can't operate at a loss. The excess revenue is used at a later date.

EXCESS OF REVENUE OVER EXPENSES in the not-for-profit sector. There is a common misconception that not-for-profit organizations are not allowed to have a financial cushion as they are 'not-for-profit'. In this context it is useful to remember that not-for-profit organizations are also 'not-for-loss' organizations. An organization cannot sustain losses over the long term without ceasing to operate or going bankrupt. Excess of revenue over expenses is the planned financial position that there will always be a sufficient amount of funds on hand to continue to run the not-for-profit entity for some period without additional funding; usually 3-4 months.

see post #83, dumb ass.

How much money have liberals in Planned Parenthood, etc made off actually killing the unborn babies????

I'm sure it dwarfs any money Bain made off this one company that disposed of the crime material for liberals.

You're a moron.

Oh I see. It doesn't cost a cent to run it. Just like many of the lefts organizations. They just believe Ubamas magic wand will cover it all.

You see no reason to whine about the Republican Canidate for President making a profit from the thing that they are supposed to be against. As I said in the first post....Making money trumps Morality to the righties. You've just proved that. I dont see why you have a problem with me saying it...you just did.

you really are not very bright, are you.

There are necessary evils in the world. Things that, because of other things, HAVE to be done. Disposal of an aborted fetus is one of them.

If there were no companies handling this necessary evil, what would you suggest we do with the aborted fetuses? Force someone to deal with them at no cost?

Making money does not trump morality. Performing a necessary evil, and thus making a profit, is not a moral problem for me.

Necessary evils will always exist, it doesnt mean that Romney has to fill that void considering his strong stance on it publicly and personally.

No companies were handling the thing Romney is against? Well hells bells, he had to do it then.

Of course it's not because like I said....Profit beats morality. Romney didnt have to fill that void. You talk like someone made him take the company against his will. He chose to be against abortion and he chose to profit from the very thing he says he's against.

That would be like James Brady owing a gun shop. Alec Baldwin owning a mink fur shop. Or the womans rights advocate pimping girls in where ever prostitution is legal.

And Ubama not going to tax....then taxes.

Question...

What is one supposed to 'do' with an aborted fetus? Keep it?

See, repubs like making money more than morality. If Conservative was real...he would first say "yuck" then ask how Romney can be against abortion while profitting from it.

Idiot.

Romney once said he was pro-choice. Now he's flip flopped (once again) and claims he is pro-life. Is he lying now or was he lying then?

Idiot.

Romney once said he was pro-choice. Now he's flip flopped (once again) and claims he is pro-life. Is he lying now or was he lying then?

I thought Obama showed us that changing your mind was called 'evolving'.

Idiot.

I thought Obama showed us that changing your mind was called 'evolving'.

Wow...that Romney sure "evolves" a lot. If you think its the same, more power to ya and your "evolving" candidate. :lol:

Like that, dumb ass?

Very good point. And you do realize that many businesses that do operate to make a profit allow a break to those non-profit organization in order for them to operate. Just because they aren't taking those breaks and stuffing it in their pockets doesn't exclude them from making a profit. Its just used in a different manor.

Forum List

Back