Under Romney, Bain Made Money off of Disposed Fetuses

Well if Republicans don't make a buck who's going to send you your welfare check? I know I know, it's obama money.

Which is to say nothing of the fact that someone has to tend to those bags of dead babies the left clamors for.

More of an item in demand by the right. The company should pickle them and put them into jars for sale to anti abortion zealots to wave around at anybody attempting to use planned parenthood clinics.

I'd purchase a pickled punk just for decorative purposes.

That's about like believing Conde Nast, Bon appetit and the countless other publications found in dentist offices profit off of root canals. But go ahead. Fire away while the rest of us laugh.:clap2:

Timbers company disposed of fetuses. Conde Nast is a publication that publishes stuff. I understand you are confused but one of these things is not the other. The Magazine can exist without root canals.

Conde Nast is a publication that sells both it's product and it's service. And yes, it could exist without root canals. Similarly, timbers company handled medical waste, of which trash bags filled with dead babies belonged. Along with syringes. And catheters. And iv bags, etc. no evidence has been put forth that timbers relied on the disposal of dead babies to exist. I understand that, in your zealous rage against profit and succes you are unable to rationally discuss romney's wild success. But carry on. Those that support you are laughing at you.

If Conde Nast took a stance against root canals and profitted from it, you would have a point. Also, if you are against something PUBLICLY and turn around and mistakenly profits from it...you still look like a hypocrite. Even by accident...people in the middle will see that as hypocritical.

If it was by accident, how is he going to say "I'm a smart business man but I didnt know that." He cant. I understand Pho....Let's spend time talking about how Obama is a hypocrite for taking money from a comedian that says bad words. Romney is not a hypocrite for making money from something hes very vocal about being against.

Comedian vs Bag of Fetuses...you cant even be honest and see how one is worst than the other.

How big does a person's ego have to be to run for President, to know that people are going to be dragging up shit from your past and using it against you no matter how much it has to be twisted? Ugh. No wonder our REAL best & brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Timbers company disposed of fetuses. Conde Nast is a publication that publishes stuff. I understand you are confused but one of these things is not the other. The Magazine can exist without root canals.

Conde Nast is a publication that sells both it's product and it's service. And yes, it could exist without root canals. Similarly, timbers company handled medical waste, of which trash bags filled with dead babies belonged. Along with syringes. And catheters. And iv bags, etc. no evidence has been put forth that timbers relied on the disposal of dead babies to exist. I understand that, in your zealous rage against profit and succes you are unable to rationally discuss romney's wild success. But carry on. Those that support you are laughing at you.

If Conde Nast took a stance against root canals and profitted from it, you would have a point. Also, if you are against something PUBLICLY and turn around and mistakenly profits from it...you still look like a hypocrite. Even by accident...people in the middle will see that as hypocritical.

If it was by accident, how is he going to say "I'm a smart business man but I didnt know that." He cant. I understand Pho....Let's spend time talking about how Obama is a hypocrite for taking money from a comedian that says bad words. Romney is not a hypocrite for making money from something hes very vocal about being against.

Comedian vs Bag of Fetuses...you cant even be honest and see how one is worst than the other.
I don't see how the selling of magazines to dentists equates to profiting off of root canals. Or how disposing of medical waste, including bags of freshly killed babies, equates to profiting off of abortion. The only ones that profit off of abortion ( or root canals) are the clinics, the staff, and the physician/dentist. Or do you also believe that the guy that services the abortion factory's ac unit is similarly "profiting off of abortion"?

Romney did not make a dime off abortion. Like the ac guy, he provided a service that was used by the baby killers. But alas, you are rabid. And like all creatures so suffering, you cannot be relied upon to behave rationally.

Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones.

Mitt Romney made money off of Aborted Fetus's.

Story appears in Mother Jones Magazine.

So what? Did Romney personally put fetuses in incinerators or whatever? No? Then what's the problem?

It's a medical waste firm. They get rid of [drum roll please] MEDICAL WASTE. That includes, unfortunately, aborted fetuses.
Disgusting? Yes.
Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? No.

Saw this on the news yesterday...........

Mitt Romney invested in Medical-Waste firm that disposed of aborted fetuses, government documents show — and these documents challenge Romney’s claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999.

MotherJones: Earlier this year, Mitt Romney nearly landed in a politically perilous controversy when the Huffington Post reported that in 1999 the GOP presidential candidate had been part of an investment group that invested $75 million in Stericycle, a medical-waste disposal firm that has been attacked by anti-abortion groups for disposing aborted fetuses collected from family planning clinics. Coming during the heat of the GOP primaries, as Romney tried to sell South Carolina Republicans on his pro-life bona fides, the revelation had the potential to damage the candidate’s reputation among values voters already suspicious of his shifting position on abortion.

The Stericycle deal–the abortion connection aside–is relevant because of questions regarding the timing of Romney’s departure from the private equity firm he founded. Responding to a recent Washington Post story reporting that Bain-acquired companies outsourced jobs, the Romney campaign insisted that Romney exited Bain in February 1999, a month or more before Bain took over two of the companies named in the Post’s article. The SEC documents undercut that defense, indicating that Romney still played a role in Bain investments until at least the end of 1999

Stericycle: Willard Mitt Romney Used To Be an 'Abortion Profiteer' - PoliticalArticles.NET | PoliticalArticles.NET

Or.................here's a video to watch..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKBU5Gsa7s]Stericycle: Willard Mitt Romney Used To Be an Abortion Profiteer - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how the right wing base is gonna take this?

Mitt Romney invested in Medical-Waste firm that disposed of aborted fetuses, government documents show — and these documents challenge Romney’s claim that he left Bain Capital in early 1999.

MotherJones: Earlier this year, Mitt Romney nearly landed in a politically perilous controversy when the Huffington Post reported that in 1999 the GOP presidential candidate had been part of an investment group that invested $75 million in Stericycle, a medical-waste disposal firm that has been attacked by anti-abortion groups for disposing aborted fetuses collected from family planning clinics. Coming during the heat of the GOP primaries, as Romney tried to sell South Carolina Republicans on his pro-life bona fides, the revelation had the potential to damage the candidate’s reputation among values voters already suspicious of his shifting position on abortion.

The Stericycle deal–the abortion connection aside–is relevant because of questions regarding the timing of Romney’s departure from the private equity firm he founded. Responding to a recent Washington Post story reporting that Bain-acquired companies outsourced jobs, the Romney campaign insisted that Romney exited Bain in February 1999, a month or more before Bain took over two of the companies named in the Post’s article. The SEC documents undercut that defense, indicating that Romney still played a role in Bain investments until at least the end of 1999

Stericycle: Willard Mitt Romney Used To Be an 'Abortion Profiteer' - PoliticalArticles.NET*|*PoliticalArticles.NET

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKBU5Gsa7s]Stericycle: Willard Mitt Romney Used To Be an Abortion Profiteer - YouTube[/ame]

OMG another thread on this subject. Jesus

i think we all understand that he was a moderate before he wasn't....

I think we all understand that in your world it's only ok for Democrats to pretend to be something their not to win an Election.

I rather have a Moderate Pretending to be a Right winger, than a Left winger pretending to be a Moderate.

lol

Stericycle: Willard Mitt Romney Used To Be an 'Abortion Profiteer' - PoliticalArticles.NET*|*PoliticalArticles.NET

You just can't make this stuff up!

:D

I wonder what's the next shoe to drop on Romney.

Son of Satan?

Prince of Darkness?

Oh well..least he's white..right?

:lol:

That is why I :
1. Could not believe he was not a democrat or independent?

2. He does invest in(our was once?) Burger King, but some was in eastern and southeastern Europe, China.

But he wanted to be a cleric for Mormanism, I am sure that is close to his flip. Not saying it is good or bad.

I think we all understand that in your world it's only ok for Democrats to pretend to be something their not to win an Election.

I rather have a Moderate Pretending to be a Right winger, than a Left winger pretending to be a Moderate.

lol

In my opinion it is no sin to change ones mind or direction.
George Washington was losing until he changed his strategy.

Happy 4th. It almost showtime!

What a bunch of HOGWASH.

When Barack Obama changes his mind, the leftists call it "evolving" or "adjusting" or "an epiphany".

Barack Obama was AGAINST gay marriage before he was for it, but that's OK. He "evolved". :eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Son of Satan?

Prince of Darkness?

Obama supports killing babies during birth (partial birth abortion). Seems "ghoulish" to me.

Obama has stated that if one of his daughters ever made a "mistake", he didn't "want them to be punished with a baby".

Obama was against "burdening our children" with massive national debt, before he was President.

I could go on and on and on.

But leftists like Sallow might go into convulsions. FACTS are their Kryptonite. Rumors and gossip are their elixirs.

The proper disposal of Medical Wastes was not appreciated during the Plagues of Medieval and even Renaissance times. Its practice has saved billions of lives.

Why are we even going to a minor part of medical wastes and looking through garbage cans for this hubris? :rolleyes:

Oh, wait. This is about a good conservative man, who has lived a decent life and bad facts are few and far between.

He's the kind of man who'd look at the billions of lives medical wastes management has saved and think of it as a good investment.

OK, so which of you is going to start a company to bury placentas next to the aborted fetus dressed in lacy barbie gowns?

THREAD FAIL! :lmao:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKBU5Gsa7s"]Stericycle: Willard Mitt Romney Used To Be an Abortion Profiteer - YouTube[/ame]

How many times are you leftist derps going to post on the same topic?

Ever heard of the search function?

IDIOT.

Son of Satan?

Prince of Darkness?

at least he's a Marxist hater of this country, eh?

Prince of Darkness, wouldn't that be RACIST

Forum List

Back