Under Obama the middle east is a COMPLETE DISASTER

Bush lost because of the economy and the economy alone. And because he just didn't understand how bad people were hurting.

Obama won with a much...much worst economy. It must be a cult of personality thing...

]

Okay, first, you need to learn the difference between worse and worst.

Second, no, the economy was not that much worse under Obama than Bush-41. Unemployment under Bush-41 was 7.5 vs. 7.9 for Obama. Furthermore Obama found a shit economy and made it better. Bush-41 had a great economy and made it worse.

Third, as hard as it is to believe this, you guys had an oppurtunity to beat Obama, but you ran with a Mormon douchebag who went around saying how much he liked firing people and how he had nothing but contempt for half the country.

Romney was the liberal’s Republican candidate, as was McCain they both lost. Time for some real conservatives to run who can explain and articulate conservatism and individual liberty not some part time conservative.

[

Romney was the liberal’s Republican candidate as was McCain they both lost time for some real conservatives to run who can explain and articulate conservatism and individual liberty not some part time conservative

Guy, this is where I have to call shennanigans on you. YOu and every other wingnut were on here saying what a great guy Romney was from even before he got the nomination until the day he lost.

Once he lost, "Well, he wasn't a REAL conservative!"

If your definition of a real conservative being "able to win an election", you might have a point.

Bullshit. The Middle East has never been under any US President. We have meddled there at our own risk. And we have lost far fewer people in the Middle East during our Presidents time in office than we lost during Bush's.

The press isn't broadcasting all of the deaths in Afghanistan like they did during the Bush years, so it's essentially a non-issue to us. The deaths of those caught in the struggle in Libya, the Sudan, Egypt, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and other countries are being ignored.

The deaths that are sure to come once radicalization is complete in the Middle-East hasn't started yet.

[

Romney was the liberal’s Republican candidate as was McCain they both lost time for some real conservatives to run who can explain and articulate conservatism and individual liberty not some part time conservative

Guy, this is where I have to call shennanigans on you. YOu and every other wingnut were on here saying what a great guy Romney was from even before he got the nomination until the day he lost.

If your definition of a real conservative being "able to win an election", you might have a point.

Romney was a "great guy" as opposed to Obama. He had some good ideas on fixing the economy but he was no real conservative which is why they didn't show up to vote for him

[

Romney was a "great guy" as opposed to Obama. He had some good ideas on fixing the economy but he was no real conservative which is why they didn't show up to vote for him

Right.

Romney got 60 million votes. Really, more than any other Republican ever got except George W. Bush in 2004, and those were a lot of moderates who liked his "new tone" and outreach to minorities.

So I'm just wondering who these "Conservatives" who didn't how up are. Because it seems like they've never shown up and never will.

Right.

Romney got 60 million votes. Really, more than any other Republican ever got except George W. Bush in 2004, and those were a lot of moderates who liked his "new tone" and outreach to minorities.

So I'm just wondering who these "Conservatives" who didn't how up are. Because it seems like they've never shown up and never will.

We are in 2012.... 60 million should have been 70 million people just didn't vote

Right.

We are in 2012.... 60 million should have been 70 million people just didn't vote

Again- 2012 had the highest participation in history save for 2008. And even then, the voter turnout total for the country was only down about 2.8% (or about 4 million people)

I'm just not sure where you think these 10 million people were coming from, exactly.

Now, yeah, if Romney could have won over those 4 million who voted for obama last time but didn't vote for him this time, you might have a case and he might have won.

But most of that downturn was in states that were never really in dispute. Participation was actually UP in the Swing States.

Unemployment was on an average during Bush just over 5% until the last quarter of the Bush administration when the housing bubble burst. Today, without the government fiddling with the numbers it's around 14%.

Unemployment was on an average during Bush just over 5% until the last quarter of the Bush administration when the housing bubble burst. Today, without the government fiddling with the numbers it's around 14%.

That's kind of like saying, "I was winning the race until I ran the car off the track and plowed through a Korean family...."

Point is, that's where Bush ended up with the economy- Burst housing bubble, 9% unemployment, crashed stock market, and the deepest plunge in GDP Growth since the Great Depression.

Something must be wrong with the Middle East, we make up these rules for them to follow and do they follow them? No they do not. So we send troops there to make them behave and they are rude to the troops and they still don't follow the rules. This has been going on since the Crusades and it proves what slow learners they are.

Obama won with a much...much worst economy. It must be a cult of personality thing...

]

Okay, first, you need to learn the difference between worse and worst.

Second, no, the economy was not that much worse under Obama than Bush-41. Unemployment under Bush-41 was 7.5 vs. 7.9 for Obama. Furthermore Obama found a shit economy and made it better. Bush-41 had a great economy and made it worse.

Third, as hard as it is to believe this, you guys had an oppurtunity to beat Obama, but you ran with a Mormon douchebag who went around saying how much he liked firing people and how he had nothing but contempt for half the country.

Romney was the liberal’s Republican candidate, as was McCain they both lost. Time for some real conservatives to run who can explain and articulate conservatism and individual liberty not some part time conservative.

I bet you have headaches all of the time...it is so painfull to read what come out of your brain.

You think the democrats chose McCrazy and Mittens? Dude call your local mental health provider and get a check up from the neck up.

That is a fact and it can not be denied. Bush was bad, Obama is horrendous.

Clearly.

Obama's smaller foot print, lead from behind Philosophy is an utter failure. Which was predictable. If one thing is certain about that area it is that if your words are not backed up with the potential use of force you are not taken seriously. Whether they are right or not, the powers that be over there simply do not believe Obama has the will to take any real action at all.

Obama's Policy has created a power Vacuum and the worst players are stepping up to fill it.

What an IDIOT REPUB COMMENT.....Looooser

What a lame, no substance come back, got you so hot you had to rep me I see. Care to explain what is wrong with what I said?

You see things going well in the Mid East I assume? Obama doing a great job?

and I am the idiot.

lol

Right.

Every election that will Happen. If the GOP nominated a perry, or who ever, someone more fitting for the right they would gain some Con votes they lost this time, but lose some moderate votes they got this time.

The Gop's only future is to expand the base. Not to try and rely on the same old voting block and just hope to do a better job of getting them out to vote.

[

Romney is great guy, yet still less than ideal for conservatives.

I can't believe this thread still has legs. Only someone totally ignorant of recent history wouldn't LOL at the OP.

He admitted early on it was a drunken troll.
I'm sure he got plenty of rep from it though.

That is a fact and it can not be denied. Bush was bad, Obama is horrendous.

When did the middle east become a state? Why are we responsible for the middle east in the first place? Bush and Obama didn't let anyone do anything, they have no control over anything over there, and the sooner we get that the better off we will be.

Who started this bucket of shit in the Middle East with two wars and offending every middle east country and handed it to Obama and then went into hiding?

Forum List

Back