Under Obama the middle east is a COMPLETE DISASTER

That is a fact and it can not be denied. Bush was bad, Obama is horrendous.

No shit. And it was so nice before Obama took office. Fucking Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. And now look at it: Jews and Palestinians getting all terse with each other. It's just awful.

all very true.we may have not lost as many people under Obama as we have as Bush,not sure about that but Obama in just his first two years in office launched more drone attacks against innocent women and children of pakistan and afghanistan than Bush did in his enitre 8 years in office.This is what Bush started and Obama has esculated.

Rare Photographs Show Ground Zero of the Drone War | Danger Room | Wired.com

Whereas Bush simply bombed Iraqi cities in the Iraq war...

I guess you consider that to have been a more "humane" approach?

Bush is a mass murderer of not only women and children of foreign countries but of american soldiers as well,same as with obama.Both of them are monsters here to serve wall street and the zionists and to shit on the constitution. Obama has outdone Bush as a mass murderer.

Each president that gets in office from here on out will be worse than the previous one,thats the way its been the last 50 years.

as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats which is in a reality a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

we are living in a police state right now and until the american people form a revolution to take back their country and get a third party president in there who will serve the people instead of wall street and the zionists and follow the constitution,the middle east war will continue to get worse year after year and we wil remain one and keep losing more freedoms and civil liberties.

Last edited:
all very true.we may have not lost as many people under Obama as we have as Bush,not sure about that but Obama in just his first two years in office launched more drone attacks against innocent women and children of pakistan and afghanistan than Bush did in his enitre 8 years in office.This is what Bush started and Obama has esculated.

Rare Photographs Show Ground Zero of the Drone War | Danger Room | Wired.com

Whereas Bush simply bombed Iraqi cities in the Iraq war...

I guess you consider that to have been a more "humane" approach?

Bush is a mass murderer of not only women and children of foreign countries but of american soldiers as well,same as with obama.Both of them are monsters here to serve wall street and the zionists and to shit on the constitution. Obama has outdone Bush as a mass murderer.

Each president that gets in office will be worse than the previous one from here on out as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats which is in a reality a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

we are living in a police state right now and until the american people form a revolution to take back their country and get a third party president in there who will serve the people instead of wall street and the zionists and follow the constitution,the middle east war will continue to get worse year after year and this police state we live in will esculate into more and more of a police state as well.

Neither does Jillian I guess Bush did

Bush didn't give a fuck about the Kurds. The Kurds really got fucked again thanks to pappy Bush. He called on them to rise up against Saddam with the promise of support, and when they did, Saddam slaughtered the shit out of them.

Oh, wait. We'll do a no-fly zone. That ought to do it.

W. Bush idiot

Um, actually, no, during the Gulf War in 1991, (when I was still in the military) Bush called on the Iraqi people to rise up against Saddam, and the Shi'ites in teh South and the Kurds in the North did. Then Pappy realized that this would mean the breakup of Iraq with a potential Kurdish state threatening Turkey.

So he pretty much left those folks to Saddam's Mercy...

Bush didn't give a fuck about the Kurds. The Kurds really got fucked again thanks to pappy Bush. He called on them to rise up against Saddam with the promise of support, and when they did, Saddam slaughtered the shit out of them.

W. Bush idiot

Um, actually, no, during the Gulf War in 1991, (when I was still in the military) Bush called on the Iraqi people to rise up against Saddam, and the Shi'ites in teh South and the Kurds in the North did. Then Pappy realized that this would mean the breakup of Iraq with a potential Kurdish state threatening Turkey.

I know the friken history, H.W. fucked the Kurds. We Should have taken out Saddam back then. The Kurds where our allies in the Iraq war. the Turks are still killing Kurds

W. Bush idiot

I know the friken history, H.W. fucked the Kurds. We Should have taken out Saddam back then. The Kurds where our allies in the Iraq war. the Turks are still killing Kurds

Actually the US gave Saddam tassid approval to gas the Kurds........you know so little but I have come to expect that from you.

I suggest you read up on the Kurds v Turkish,Syrians,Iranians...the Kurds are No Clean skins as history proves and neither is anyone else for that matter,including the US.

Most Iraqis today would probably prefer Saddam back.

Last edited:
The legacy of the Bush administration in the Middle East was an empowered and emboldened Iran. We basically handed them the keys to the region with our befuddled wallowing around in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Under this President, Iran has been forced to retreat and their tentacles to Hizbollah, Syria and Hamas have been damaged. At the same time, our relationship with Israel has been strengthened with joint intelligence and military co-operation at an all time closeness. Obama's deployment of sea-based missile defense systems, to replace the politically volatile land-based system Bush was determined to shove down the Russian's throat, makes the whole region and southern Europe more secure.

Instead of the Middle East being a failure under Obama, it's actually one of his more outstanding successes.
Bless your heart. Have you been checked for dementia lately? Outstanding success? OMG

He has done quite well,saved a lot of Military lives,got Bin Larden etc., but to Gun Toting Pricks like you,failures that you are.....Obama is Pragmatic,a word you can neither write or comprehend.

Saying to Old Guy "Dementia"OMG,is the real joke......You need a Kick Up The ASSHOLE

Clearly.

Obama's smaller foot print, lead from behind Philosophy is an utter failure. Which was predictable. If one thing is certain about that area it is that if your words are not backed up with the potential use of force you are not taken seriously. Whether they are right or not, the powers that be over there simply do not believe Obama has the will to take any real action at all.

Obama's Policy has created a power Vacuum and the worst players are stepping up to fill it.

Clearly.

Obama's smaller foot print, lead from behind Philosophy is an utter failure. Which was predictable. If one thing is certain about that area it is that if your words are not backed up with the potential use of force you are not taken seriously. Whether they are right or not, the powers that be over there simply do not believe Obama has the will to take any real action at all.

Obama's Policy has created a power Vacuum and the worst players are stepping up to fill it.

What an IDIOT REPUB COMMENT.....Looooser

W. Bush idiot

Yep, which along with the Economy, helped him lose his re-election. while most Americans saw desert storm as a massive success, many of us saw it as a massive waste of an opportunity.

W. Bush idiot

Yep, which along with the Economy, helped him lose his re-election. while most Americans saw desert storm as a massive success, many of us saw it as a massive waste of an opportunity.

Failure

W. Bush idiot

And why are the Kurds our problem? Frankly, the Kurds have been playing us for dupes.

Given the absolute chaos that has emerged from toppling Saddam, it strikes me that H.W. made the right call.

That was before we started letting Tel Aviv and Exxon dictate our mid-east policy completely, though.

W. Bush idiot

If the economy were good, no one would have given a fuck about the Kurds.

Bush lost because of the economy and the economy alone. And because he just didn't understand how bad people were hurting.

If the economy were good, no one would have given a fuck about the Kurds.

Bush lost because of the economy and the economy alone. And because he just didn't understand how bad people were hurting.

Obama won with a much...much worst economy. It must be a cult of personality thing...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-fxjuwEvA]cult of personality lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Actually the US gave Saddam tassid approval to gas the Kurds........you know so little but I have come to expect that from you.

I suggest you read up on the Kurds v Turkish,Syrians,Iranians...the Kurds are No Clean skins as history proves and neither is anyone else for that matter,including the US.

Bullshit

Bullshit

Well YOU'D KNOW:D

Obama won with a much...much worst economy. It must be a cult of personality thing...

]

Okay, first, you need to learn the difference between worse and worst.

Second, no, the economy was not that much worse under Obama than Bush-41. Unemployment under Bush-41 was 7.5 vs. 7.9 for Obama. Furthermore Obama found a shit economy and made it better. Bush-41 had a great economy and made it worse.

Third, as hard as it is to believe this, you guys had an oppurtunity to beat Obama, but you ran with a Mormon douchebag who went around saying how much he liked firing people and how he had nothing but contempt for half the country.

Forum List

Back