Obama good for comedic value

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
No one can take Obama or his policies seriously. He is proposing a rehash of what he proposed in 2011. Which was a rehash of his failed stimulus program. The man has no new ideas and no ability to change positions. Negotiation with someone like that is impossible. Perhaps that's why he was asked to leave the room so the adults could talk the last time this came up.
McConnell 'Burst Into Laughter' as Geithner Outlined Obama's Plan | The Weekly Standard

Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.
More at the source.

No one can take Obama or his policies seriously. He is proposing a rehash of what he proposed in 2011. Which was a rehash of his failed stimulus program. The man has no new ideas and no ability to change positions. Negotiation with someone like that is impossible. Perhaps that's why he was asked to leave the room so the adults could talk the last time this came up.
McConnell 'Burst Into Laughter' as Geithner Outlined Obama's Plan | The Weekly Standard

Mitch McConnell, the Senate Republican leader, says he “burst into laughter” Thursday when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration proposal for averting the fiscal cliff. He wasn’t trying to embarrass Geithner, McConnell says, only responding candidly to his one-sided plan, explicit on tax increases, vague on spending cuts.
More at the source.

I guess Obama doesn't realize that time for campaigning is over. He's had over a year to deal with this and was so busy campaigning that it never occurred to him to govern. You would think that all but Obama's most ardent fans here on USMB would realize that he's not being at all serious about fixing the economy. Another recession is on the way.

ooo the weekly standard and rabbi.....who's going to take that seriously.

details dont matter

You all missed the big news here, McConnell is capable of laughter? I'm afraid I am going to need film to believe that.

Yes. Really laughed hard on 6Nov12. Bet you didn't!

Not sure what that has to do with what really is a Laughable plan from Obama. He really has nothing more than tax the rich more. He has no answer to the fact that his taxes on the Rich will only raise enough money to fund his Spending for 9 days. He has no real plans for spending cuts, and absolutely no plan for entitlements.

Now they are trying to point to his budget, that could not even get Dem Votes let alone GOP votes, as a plan.

Pathetic.

but don't fear, it appears Americans have grown to Accept Pathetic. Obama will not get any blame for anything.

Yay.

ooo the weekly standard and rabbi.....who's going to take that seriously.

details dont matter

Obama's opening fiscal cliff bid seeks debt limit hike, stimulus | Reuters

Better?

Here's Obama's idea of a Compromise:

"You give up this, and you give up this, and I get everything I want."​

Another way to say it would be:

"bend over and grab your* ankles.​

It's actually more like "give me everything I want right now, and I promise later I will be willing to talk about what you want"

But close enough.

lol

Yes. Really laughed hard on 6Nov12. Bet you didn't!

Election's over, sport.

You are correct. Now you have 4 more years to reflect on why the American people rejected the Republican party once again. My guess is you will continue to make stupid topics, and double down on your partisan BS though.

Actually you'll have 2 more years of having to explain why the shitty economy is George W Bush's fault. Then the mid term will come and the GOP will take control of Congress and Obama will be longest lame duck president in history.

Meanwhile in reality, the comedic value is watching the faithful followers of the Rabid Rights' echo chamber whine bitch and moan about everything Obama.

Oh wait, thats the rights new norm isn't it?

Meanwhile in reality, the comedic value is watching the faithful followers of the Rabid Rights' echo chamber whine bitch and moan about everything Obama.

Along with knee slapping layoffs and belly guffaw food stamp recipients.

Along with knee slapping layoffs and belly guffaw food stamp recipients.

Nothing funny aobut layoffs, however trying to pin the blame on the donkey is.

Job Losses By Month 2008:

January 2008: 76,000 jobs lost
February 2008: 76,000 jobs lost
March 2008: 80,000 jobs lost
April 2008: 20,000 jobs lost
May 2008: 62,000 jobs lost
June 2008: 62,000 jobs lost
July 2008: 51,000 jobs lost
August 2008: 84,000 jobs lost
September 2008: 284,000 jobs lost
October 2008: 240,000 jobs lost
November 2008: 533,000 jobs lost
December 2008: 524,000 jobs lost

Job Losses By Month 2009:

January 2009: 650,000 jobs lost (including 64,500 on Bloody Monday)
February 2009: 651,000 jobs lost
March 2009: 663,000 jobs lost
April 2009: 539,000 jobs lost
May 2009: 345,000 jobs lost
June 2009: 467,000 jobs lost
July 2009: 247,000 jobs lost
August 2009: 216,000 jobs lost
September 2009: 263,000 jobs lost
October 2009: 190,000 jobs lost
November 2009: 11,000 jobs lost
December 2009: 85,000 jobs lost

Forum List