Unbelievable: Huge Islamic Mosque to be Built at "GROUND ZERO"

Brazil is Christian and is known for honor killings

India is mainly Hindu and has by far the largest number of honor killing.

Some Islamic countries have honor killings.

But neither, Christianity, Hinduism, or Islam, include honor killings as part of their theology or doctrine.

Honor killings, no matter which country, are a cultural practice and have zero to do with religion.
Thats a major lie. Honor killings have everything to do with Islam. Nearly all honor killings are by muslim men against muslim women trying to modernize. These links show a definite link between Islam and honor killings. In Brazil their few honor killings were for a "wife's infidelity" which is now outlawed. Far and away the muslim's use of terror to keep their womenfolk living in fear must be the only way they can get/keep women unfortunate enough to be born into their barbaric clans??

'Honor' Killing of Wives Is Outlawed in Brazil - NYTimes.com

Honor killing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

washingtonpost.com: In Turkey, 'Honor Killing' Follows Families to Cities

SPOTLIGHT ON: HONOR KILLINGS

Italy: 'Honor Killing' in Italy spurs quest for justice | Women Living Under Muslim Laws

Bibliography on Crimes of Honour

I really hate to burst everyones bubble here ... but ... You cannot discriminate against one because of their religion. Regardless of what myths or fact comprise it, it is against the law. When a person from abroad applies for a visa to the United States they undergo a series of investigations to determine their eligibility. Any and I do mean ANY reason however slight will be grounds for denial. After 9/11 the requirements and background checks have immeasurably increased, ESPECIALLY FROM MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRYS....and if there was an attack that was based out of this mosque then there would be hell to pay but until such time...your wasting your breath and arguing over nothing.

The arguments here against the placing of this mosque are entirely without merit and not in keeping with current U.S. laws. Now if you don't like those laws, change them...otherwise the detractors here are just blowing hot air.

Last edited:

But neither, Christianity, Hinduism, or Islam, include honor killings as part of their theology or doctrine.

Honor killings, no matter which country, are a cultural practice and have zero to do with religion.
Thats a major lie. Honor killings have everything to do with Islam. Nearly all honor killings are by muslim men against muslim women trying to modernize. These links show a definite link between Islam and honor killings. In Brazil their few honor killings were for a "wife's infidelity" which is now outlawed. Far and away the muslim's use of terror to keep their womenfolk living in fear must be the only way they can get/keep women unfortunate enough to be born into their barbaric clans??
Look up honor killing in India by Hindus.

They have more honor killings than everyone else combined.

Add in their goal of Sharia Law
then add in "honor killings"

Statements like this really amaze me. This is why we have the establishment clause of the constitution. It doesn't matter how radical the religious doctrine is, in the country people still have to follow the law, even if it conflicts with their religion.

Case in point, the fundamentalist, polygamist sects of the LDS church don't get to trump state and federal law under the guise of freedom of religion.

To state that letting Muslims into this country is a slippery slope that will lead to "sharia law" is absurd. It smacks of the John Bircher Society smear against JFK that stated the Pope would be running America if Kennedy was elected.

Add in their goal of Sharia Law
then add in "honor killings"

Statements like this really amaze me. This is why we have the establishment clause of the constitution. It doesn't matter how radical the religious doctrine is, in the country people still have to follow the law, even if it conflicts with their religion.

Case in point, the fundamentalist, polygamist sects of the LDS church don't get to trump state and federal law under the guise of freedom of religion.

To state that letting Muslims into this country is a slippery slope that will lead to "sharia law" is absurd. It smacks of the John Bircher Society smear against JFK that stated the Pope would be running America if Kennedy was elected.

The point that they put their religion ahead of their loyalty as citizens of the US doesn't bother you? Have you missed the Akbar grenade killing his commanders, or the Ft Hood murders? I don't trust them or their fucked-up motives. Let them stay in the EU or ME.

I hear it used to happen a lot in Italy, too.

The point that they put their religion ahead of their loyalty as citizens of the US doesn't bother you? Have you missed the Akbar grenade killing his commanders, or the Ft Hood murders? I don't trust them or their fucked-up motives. Let them stay in the EU or ME.
At the mosque I attend there are American citizens converting to Islam just about every day.

This is just one mosque out of thousands in the USA.

In the near future; due to both high birth rates and conversions.

American born Muslims will out number immigrant muslims.

So your go back to the EU or ME rant will soon be a moot point :cool:

WaIT... THE RIGHT WONGERS GO APESHIT OVER A SCHOOLKID DRAWING A CRUCIFIXION, BUT THEY'RE FIRST IN LINE TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE'S RELIGION?

Most Americans put "God" above country. Many Americans follow their religious beliefs before the law. Abortion is legal in this country, but if you are a devout Catholic, it might as well be illegal for you.

That's a far cry from imposing your religious beliefs on other people over the law of the land. Any religion that tried to do that would certainly run into trouble, since avoidance of such a system was one of the cardinal reasons our country was set up.

I saw the murders. I don't condemn an entire religion for it. Doing so is knee-jerk beyond belief.

As for your last sentiments, you desires on this matter are irrelevant.

Most Americans put "God" above country. Many Americans follow their religious beliefs before the law. Abortion is legal in this country, but if you are a devout Catholic, it might as well be illegal for you.

That's a far cry from imposing your religious beliefs on other people over the law of the land. Any religion that tried to do that would certainly run into trouble, since avoidance of such a system was one of the cardinal reasons our country was set up.
I saw the murders. I don't condemn an entire religion for it. Doing so is knee-jerk beyond belief.

What percent of US muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers? How many contribute to terror organizations?

Don't play the innocent. If Islam was a true religion they would have stopped terrorism before it became a worldwide movement. The fact that it is so widespread means that no one wants muslims in their country.

What percent of US muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers? How many contribute to terror organizations?

I don't know. What is the percentage and number?

Don't play the innocent. If Islam was a true religion they would have stopped terrorism before it became a worldwide movement. The fact that it is so widespread means that no one wants muslims in their country.

Islam is a true religion simply on the basis that billions ascribe to it as their religion. I wouldn't disagree that there are violent movements within the religion and it would be nice to see the religion police itself, but lets not be glib here: every religion has done it's fair share of evil.

Unless you want to try and justify the inquisition.

I don't know. What is the percentage and number?

Islam is a true religion simply on the basis that billions ascribe to it as their religion. I wouldn't disagree that there are violent movements within the religion and it would be nice to see the religion police itself, but lets not be glib here: every religion has done it's fair share of evil.

Unless you want to try and justify the inquisition.

Inquisition? Is that a waterboarding joke?

Like I have previously posted US Muslims are well educated, taxpaying law abiding citizens. They have lower crime rates than any other ethnic group including whites.

Show me the numbers on US Muslims who are terrorists. It is quite low, actually lower than the numbers of white Americans who belong to gangs or hate groups

You don't know what the Spanish Inquisition is? Perhaps you should read some history before casting stones at another religion.

At any rate, what percentage of American Muslims are aiding and abetting fanatics?

You asked me. I don't know the answer. I assume you have a number or would have asked such an absurd question.

You don't know what the Spanish Inquisition is? Perhaps you should read some history before casting stones at another religion. At any rate, what percentage of American Muslims are aiding and abetting fanatics?

You asked me. I don't know the answer. I assume you have a number or would have asked such an absurd question.

DUH. Spanish Inquisition is prehistoric. We're discussing current policies here. Besides, WTF do we care what happened in Spain??

We're talking about TODAY's muslims committing honor-killings and committing acts of terror, then trying to elbow their way into America. Ain't gonna happen here any time soon muhammad. Keep up the terror though. It REALLY pisses off the soccer moms, you have no clue what they can do when really pissed off.

(enjoy your bacon bits in all your food though, it'll make you an American a lot sooner)

DUH. Spanish Inquisition is prehistoric. We're discussing current policies here. Besides, WTF do we care what happened in Spain??

It was not prehistoric, and it is but one example of atrocities committed by Christians in the name of their religion. If you choose to ignore history, you will look foolish (and repeat the same mistakes).

We're talking about TODAY's muslims committing honor-killings and committing acts of terror, then trying to elbow their way into America. Ain't gonna happen here any time soon muhammad.

No shit. As I stated before, we are a nation of laws, which is why you paranoia about Sharia law is peculiar.

Keep up the terror though. It REALLY pisses off the soccer moms, you have no clue what they can do when really pissed off.

Okay.

(enjoy your bacon bits in all your food though, it'll make you an American a lot sooner)

Okay, I get it. You hate Muslims.

Now, back on topic: what are those numbers and percentages?

That is so retarded. You think "Islam" is some monolithic entity able to control all of it's followers? Is ANY religion? Or do you only place such a burden on Islam? Does the fact that terrorism only seems to be a tactic of choice among a small segment of exremists (as well as a tactic of choice among other ethinic, religious or nationalist rebel groups) not make a dent on your reality? What exactly IS a "true religion"?:cuckoo:

That is so retarded. You think "Islam" is some monolithic entity able to control all of it's followers? Is ANY religion? Or do you only place such a burden on Islam? Does the fact that terrorism only seems to be a tactic of choice among a small segment of exremists (as well as a tactic of choice among other ethinic, religious or nationalist rebel groups) not make a dent on your reality? What exactly IS a "true religion"?

If you can show me proof that Islam is actively opposing terrorism, and that their contributions are drying up then I'll stop.
Tracking Down Terrorist Financing - Council on Foreign Relations
Saudis fail to halt terrorism funding despite minor gains | World | Deutsche Welle | 20.12.2009
Funding Evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fueling Terror

You can't. The muslims aren't stopping so I won't. They keep funding terror, and the whiney liberals just don't get it. If the majority of muslims wanted terrorism to stop they would stop it.

A "true religion" is one that does not support terrorism, nor honor killings, nor burqas, nor any of the other fucked-up "fatwa" things they do. A worldwide terror network that uses religion to control its followers is a sign that the religion has no values. Murder is part of their religion.

Only retards don't see the truth about Islam.

Forum List

Back