Unbelievable: Huge Islamic Mosque to be Built at "GROUND ZERO"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by David Duke La, Dec 19, 2009.

1. David Duke La

David Duke La BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What a slap in the face to the victims of 9-11 and their families and Americans around the world. This is outrageous. First we are told we are having the KSM trial blocks from ground zero and now this. The Muslims are daring us to stop them which we should. As a Conservative Louisiana America Patriot I urge that Americans should be truly appalled at the unmitigated arrogance of these people and those responsible for approving this should be publicly flogged and resign from their seats. There should be massive protests about this in the streets.

wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=119328

A new Islamic mosque will open its doors just steps from Ground Zero where Muslim terrorists murdered 2,751 people in the name of Allah on Sept. 11, 2001 – and its leading imam, who conducts sensitivity training sessions for the FBI, has reportedly blamed Christians for starting mass attacks on civilians.

The five-story building at Park Place, just two blocks north of the former World Trade Center site, was the site of a Burlington Coat Factory. But a plane's landing-gear assembly crashed through the roof on the day 19 Muslim terrorists hijacked the airliners and flew them into the Twin Towers in 2001.

Now Muslim worshippers currently occupy the building, and they plan to turn it into a major Islamic cultural center.

"The men and women stand up, raise their hands on either side of their head, murmur 'Allahu akhbar,' bow and kneel again," reports Spiegel Online.

"Only in New York City is this possible," Daisy Khan, executive director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement, or ASMA, told the magazine. Khan is the wife of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, founder of ASMA...

"It was almost obvious that something like this had to arise from the ashes of 9/11," Khan told Spiegel. "In some way, this has the hand of the divine written over it. It's almost as if God wanted to be involved."

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. Sodafin

Sodafin Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    It is a very, very odd story, this one.

At best, it seems to rank on the sensitivity scale right up there with the NRA visiting Columbine right after the shootings.

3. QUENTIN

QUENTIN VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +203
    Islam had no more to do with the 9/11 attacks than Christianity had to do with the KKK's terrorism. Nutjobs were pissed off about other shit and just claimed they were divinely inspired to try to justify their violence. They weren't Muslim, the klan (or McVeigh) aren't Christian.

It's not on the site of ground zero either, it's blocks away at a former Burlington Coat Factory. Are you suggesting people can't build a church where they want if they can purchase the land?

If you have a problem with this, you need to take a cold, hard look at your own prejudices....although, of course, the thread was started by a man who chooses to go by "David Duke" so maybe you're well aware of your prejudices and happy to wallow in your own hatred and ignorance.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  4. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    And I believe everything that is written in WorldNetDaily.

5. David Duke La

David Duke La BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    WND has the most senior White House Press Corp reporter besides Evelyn Lincoln that attends the Press Briefings. He has been there since Nixon.

6. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Well I know where I won't be staying next time I visit NY.There goes the neighborhood...

7. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,482
    Wait...theres more

What I heard was that the mosque was really going to be 100 stories high and that they were going to build a statue of Osama Bin Laden that is larger than the Statue of Liberty!

What is Salami Obami thinking? Is he trying to turn this fine Christian nation into another Muslim hell hole?

I'll tell you something, I am not going to stand by idle...I'm going to go out and buy more guns and ammunition today to show Salami Obami that real Americans are wise to him

8. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    is evelyn abe's sister?

WND is for when prison planet doesn't scream "i'm fucked in the head" loud enough.
    :cuckoo::cuckoo:

9. David Duke La

David Duke La BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well they turned up the heat on Obamas communist Czar Van Jones and exposed him enough he had to resign.

10. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    and they forced the elders of zion into hiding, too!