Unbelievable: Huge Islamic Mosque to be Built at "GROUND ZERO"

That is why you, I and all Americans need to get together and defeat the Liberal Political Correctness that is ripping America apart at its foundation backed by Jewish funded extremist.
So you are suggesting that "Jewish-funded extremists" are behind the building of this MOSQUE?????
Really??????

Does that really surprise you? just look at his user name.

I just googled this and came up with tons of verified links

ISLAMIC MOSQUE BUILT AT 9/11 GROUND ZERO! | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Giant Muslim Mosque to be built feet from 911 Ground Zero! | EUTimes.net

Islamic mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero | National Policy Institute

Islamic mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero « Conservative Thoughts and Profundity

Bloomburg needs to figure out how to stop this "Muslim Cloverfield" bullshit or a lot of tourists will boycott NYC. Its supposed to be a mega muslim attraction to bring millions more into the US. More cover for terrorists.

Less tourists would be great!!! we have too many walking around now as it is.

Pretty funny that someone who uses the word irregardless calls another's post an "ignorant rant."

regardless = without regard to
irregardless = ??? double negative so it MUST mean WITH regard to ....

The above point brings up a whole nother issue.

And I believe everything that is written in WorldNetDaily.

WND has the most senior White House Press Corp reporter besides Evelyn Lincoln that attends the Press Briefings. He has been there since Nixon.

For those who are not familiar with WND, this is for you.

WorldNetDaily's Deadly Journalistic Legacy | ConWebWatch

Some fear GOP is being carried to the extreme - Los Angeles Times

And the person that believes everything they say uses, "David Duke" as his name on this site. If it wasn't so pitiful, it would be funny.

The single thing that makes me most proud of being a New Yorker is that from my bedroom, I can hear church bells from the church on the corner, the air-raid siren that goes off 20 mins before sundown on friday on top of the Jewish temple down the block, and the call to prayer from the mosque on the other corner.

American Muslims have fought and died for the US even in Iraq.

American Muslims DIED in this tragedy. They make up one fifth of the people on this planet.

They did not all attack us , a few nutbags who happened to be Muslim did.

Do we make war on all Saudis , they were also Saudis.

Do we make war on all men , they were also all men.

Quit being so stupid.

Its stupid to ignore a serious threat.
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

that's 19 confirmed threats that were averted. You know about the ones that succeeded. I'm also including Akbar who killed his commanders with a grenade at the start of the Gulf War. Remember?

How can you trust any of them? You can't. Well you could, but it would just prove that you're stupid.

Wait...theres more

What I heard was that the mosque was really going to be 100 stories high and that they were going to build a statue of Osama Bin Laden that is larger than the Statue of Liberty!

What is Salami Obami thinking? Is he trying to turn this fine Christian nation into another Muslim hell hole?

I'll tell you something, I am not going to stand by idle...I'm going to go out and buy more guns and ammunition today to show Salami Obami that real Americans are wise to him

Irregardless of the obvious racist position of the OP, it is a simple matter to check whether the building in question will or will not be turned into a Muslim worship site. Your IGNORANT rant does nothing but prove just how stupid you are.

Provide us with evidence the site won't be used in the manner the op has stated. Provide us a discourse on why the Op is an idiot for feeling threatened by such a site in such a location. Do something other then troll. Ohh wait, I forgot, you can't do anything BUT troll.

Explain to us why muslims aren't allowed to buy a building and make a place of worship out of it?

Wait...theres more

What I heard was that the mosque was really going to be 100 stories high and that they were going to build a statue of Osama Bin Laden that is larger than the Statue of Liberty!

What is Salami Obami thinking? Is he trying to turn this fine Christian nation into another Muslim hell hole?

I'll tell you something, I am not going to stand by idle...I'm going to go out and buy more guns and ammunition today to show Salami Obami that real Americans are wise to him

Irregardless of the obvious racist position of the OP, it is a simple matter to check whether the building in question will or will not be turned into a Muslim worship site. Your IGNORANT rant does nothing but prove just how stupid you are.

Provide us with evidence the site won't be used in the manner the op has stated. Provide us a discourse on why the Op is an idiot for feeling threatened by such a site in such a location. Do something other then troll. Ohh wait, I forgot, you can't do anything BUT troll.

Explain to us why muslims aren't allowed to buy a building and make a place of worship out of it?

Reading for comprehension is still not your strong suit is it? Now be so kind as to provide a single quote where I said they should not do what ever they want with the building so long as it conforms to zoning laws.

American Muslims have fought and died for the US even in Iraq.

American Muslims DIED in this tragedy. They make up one fifth of the people on this planet.

They did not all attack us , a few nutbags who happened to be Muslim did.

Do we make war on all Saudis , they were also Saudis.

Do we make war on all men , they were also all men.

Quit being so stupid.

Its stupid to ignore a serious threat.
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

that's 19 confirmed threats that were averted. You know about the ones that succeeded. I'm also including Akbar who killed his commanders with a grenade at the start of the Gulf War. Remember?

How can you trust any of them? You can't. Well you could, but it would just prove that you're stupid.

You sound like Hitler, he had a whole religion full of people he hated too.

Reading for comprehension is still not your strong suit is it? Now be so kind as to provide a single quote where I said they should not do what ever they want with the building so long as it conforms to zoning laws.

Let me check my reading comprehension..

- You used the word "irregardless" and called me ignorant and stupid in the same post

- You defend an obvious racist using the name of KKK leader David Duke feeling threatend by someone building a house of worship

Enough?

Let me check my reading comprehension..

- You used the word "irregardless" and called me ignorant and stupid in the same post

- You defend an obvious racist using the name of KKK leader David Duke feeling threatend by someone building a house of worship

Enough?

reading for comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it?

he did just the opposite.

What a slap in the face to the victims of 9-11 and their families and Americans around the world. This is outrageous. First we are told we are having the KSM trial blocks from ground zero and now this. The Muslims are daring us to stop them which we should. As a Conservative Louisiana America Patriot I urge that Americans should be truly appalled at the unmitigated arrogance of these people and those responsible for approving this should be publicly flogged and resign from their seats. There should be massive protests about this in the streets.

wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=119328

A new Islamic mosque will open its doors just steps from Ground Zero where Muslim terrorists murdered 2,751 people in the name of Allah on Sept. 11, 2001 – and its leading imam, who conducts sensitivity training sessions for the FBI, has reportedly blamed Christians for starting mass attacks on civilians.

The five-story building at Park Place, just two blocks north of the former World Trade Center site, was the site of a Burlington Coat Factory. But a plane's landing-gear assembly crashed through the roof on the day 19 Muslim terrorists hijacked the airliners and flew them into the Twin Towers in 2001.

Now Muslim worshippers currently occupy the building, and they plan to turn it into a major Islamic cultural center.

"The men and women stand up, raise their hands on either side of their head, murmur 'Allahu akhbar,' bow and kneel again," reports Spiegel Online.

"Only in New York City is this possible," Daisy Khan, executive director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement, or ASMA, told the magazine. Khan is the wife of Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, founder of ASMA...

"It was almost obvious that something like this had to arise from the ashes of 9/11," Khan told Spiegel. "In some way, this has the hand of the divine written over it. It's almost as if God wanted to be involved."

Is being stupid actually physically painful?

BTW

"The five-story building at Park Place, just two blocks north of the former World Trade Center site, was the site of a Burlington Coat Factory. But a plane's landing-gear assembly crashed through the roof on the day 19 Muslim terrorists hijacked the airliners and flew them into the Twin Towers in 2001."=\= "On top of Ground Zero!"

The last time I checked, freedom of religion meant people could worship what they wanted and where they wanted.

Unbelievable: Huge Islamic Mosque to be Built at "GROUND ZERO"...

A new Islamic mosque will open its doors just steps from Ground Zero....

The five-story building at Park Place, just two blocks north of the former World Trade Center site,....."
:eusa_liar:

Mr Duke

I'm glad you are on the side of us God loving Christian "REAL" Americans. I have seen this muslim infiltration in NYC for some time now. They have slowly taken over all the taxi cabs in New York. If you control the taxis, you control the city.

What is going to happen when all these Muslims start to drive us to the wrong destination? The financial market will go into panic and the Muslims will be there to take over for all those Jews who currently run the city
the above is satire, right?

Actually, it requires no additional research. If you read the article, the truth is actually stated in it.

The mosque is going to be built two blocks north of ground zero. Which is not quite the same thing as "on top of ground zero!" as the headline claims, is it?

Once again, WND outrage pimps the facts.

Either that or you guys are going to propose that there should be some sort of "No Muslim's Allowed" buffer zone around ground zero.

☭proletarian☭;1825153 said:
Mr Duke

I'm glad you are on the side of us God loving Christian "REAL" Americans. I have seen this muslim infiltration in NYC for some time now. They have slowly taken over all the taxi cabs in New York. If you control the taxis, you control the city.

What is going to happen when all these Muslims start to drive us to the wrong destination? The financial market will go into panic and the Muslims will be there to take over for all those Jews who currently run the city
the above is satire, right?

Did the taxi cab rant tip you off?

"Irregardless" isn't a word. Mocking the OP isn't trolling when he's trying to fear monger because someone built a church in a city. He deserves nothing but ridicule.

Forum List

Back