Unbelievable: Huge Islamic Mosque to be Built at "GROUND ZERO"

A "true religion" is one that does not support terrorism, nor honor killings, nor burqas, nor any of the other fucked-up "fatwa" things they do

well that rules out your religion...

What percent of US muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers? How many contribute to terror organizations?
Don't play the innocent. If Islam was a true religion they would have stopped terrorism before it became a worldwide movement. The fact that it is so widespread means that no one wants muslims in their country.

That is so retarded. You think "Islam" is some monolithic entity able to control all of it's followers? Is ANY religion? Or do you only place such a burden on Islam? Does the fact that terrorism only seems to be a tactic of choice among a small segment of exremists (as well as a tactic of choice among other ethinic, religious or nationalist rebel groups) not make a dent on your reality? What exactly IS a "true religion"?

If you can show me proof that Islam is actively opposing terrorism, and that their contributions are drying up then I'll stop.
Tracking Down Terrorist Financing - Council on Foreign Relations
Saudis fail to halt terrorism funding despite minor gains | World | Deutsche Welle | 20.12.2009
Funding Evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fueling Terror

You can't. The muslims aren't stopping so I won't. They keep funding terror, and the whiney liberals just don't get it. If the majority of muslims wanted terrorism to stop they would stop it.

We got into this before, on another thread and I posted dozens of links where Muslim organizations were opposing terrorists.

A "true religion" is one that does not support terrorism, nor honor killings, nor burqas, nor any of the other fucked-up "fatwa" things they do. A worldwide terror network that uses religion to control its followers is a sign that the religion has no values. Murder is part of their religion.

Then there is NO "true religion" is there? So you are saying that if the followers pervert their religion...that is a sign that the religion has no values?

You make no sense.

Only retards don't see the truth about Islam.

Glad to see you recognize THAT at least.

Last edited:
I'm going to raise money and erect a brand new Islamic center right next to kyzr's house. Don't worry about alarm clocks ever again; we'll have our finest muezzin deliver the call to prayer every morning just for you. ;)

Actions not bullshit. When we see muslims really opposing terrorism, they get a pass. Right now all I see are a lot of terrorist supporters, and terrorists.
The US bombed fellow Christians in Yugoslavia to protect muslims. That is a fact. I'm waiting for Islam to start killing terrorists. They aren't stopping terrorism, so they can be ostracized from civilized societies. I hope the feds confiscate all the mosques, one at a time until we roll-back Islamic Terrorism.

Actions not bullshit. When we see muslims really opposing terrorism, they get a pass. Right now all I see are a lot of terrorist supporters, and terrorists.
The US bombed fellow Christians in Yugoslavia to protect muslims. That is a fact. I'm waiting for Islam to start killing terrorists. They aren't stopping terrorism, so they can be ostracized from civilized societies. I hope the feds confiscate all the mosques, one at a time until we roll-back Islamic Terrorism.

It's out there, but you choose not to recognize it for some reason.

Islam is a religion.

Terrorism is a tactic.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Islam killing terrorists.

Certainly, in Pakistan they are going after terrorists but I guess that wouldn't count in your book either.

I'm guessing you would fit right in with the Spanish Inquisition and their ilk? Freedom is only for some religions in this country?

How revolting.

Fellow Christians....:eusa_eh:

The U.S. (us) is 76% Christian, and 24% other - which includes Muslim.

We bombed people who were in the process of attempting genocide in order to act out ages old ethnic vendettas. The fact that were Christian SHOULD be irrelevant unless you approve of mass murders?:eusa_eh:

I see released terrorists being welcomed back into ME society as heroes, not as criminals. Don't try to bullshit your way out of Islamic-terrorism. Its there, its supported big time.

61% of Paks approve of Bin Laden
World: Poll Finds Muslim Approval Of Terrorism Declines - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty © 2009
The pollsters were bragging that support for terrorism dropped to 24% ?!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/15/international/15poll.html

Fort Hood Attack Brings Radical Muslim Approval on Internet | BrokenCountry.Com

Obama, Arab & Muslim opinion and narratives: Thoughts & comments « The Moor Next Door

If you read the material in the above links, which are all credible, it proves that we simply can't trust muslims. They harbor way too much ill-will toward the US. I can't see why we should let them here until they prove themselves in some way.

Forum List

Back