Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Good thing he doesn't believe in hell.

And I think it is quite funny he talked about the faux outrage from the right on his comedy special last week, and then we have US Retired proving his point. I bet Bill did on purpose to show the rights hypocrisy. :lol:

I had a dog that didn't believe in cars, either. He was still killed by one, however.

Bill Maher is vile. There's no defending what he said. I'm surprised people are even trying to defend him.

It isn't alright to say Fox viewers have downs, but it is cool to say Obama supporters are communist? Got it!

fucking commie!!

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!
So I guess you think it is alright that Palin called her son " my little retarded baby"?
Come on Luissa, you know you're laughing your ass off. That's some funny shit. Hell, I should send it to Maher, lord knows he'll use that prime funny material. Shiiiiiit, I might even make a few buck off of my bitingly funny take on the Obama kids!...It's just too bad they weren't born with downs syndrome!....I'd have to cahrge him extra!..Hell, you'd keel over dead from laughing so hard!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!

You need help!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Maher likes to call anyone outside his gay little liberal circle stupid.

Who the fuck ever told this clown he was smart ? .......

Liberal compassion. Inspiring.

Compassion for who? Fox viewers, because that is who he was making fun of.
When they stop calling Obama a communist, a Nazi, Hitler, and a terrorist I might start to feel bad for them.

IF you actually watched his show, you would know he calls out everyone including liberals and Obama.

Oh, so that's the way it is!...The tables get turned and all of a sudden you liberal assholes don't like it!...Hit a lil' too close to home!

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, how did we see that one coming!

Less than 5 minutes and I got one of you clowns to throw a fit!.....Too fucking predictable.

You fucking assholes are something else!

I didn't throw a fit, I accurately called you a scumbag.
Oh, then you must surely believe that the writers of "Family Guy" are scumbags too, eh?

I mean, there's no difference whatsoever. None of the kids we are speaking of had a choice as to how they were born, Riiiiiiiight?

Surely, you couldn't Possibly be a fucking hypocrite, eh?

Oh, then you must surely believe that the writers of "Family Guy" are scumbags too, eh?

I mean, there's no difference whatsoever. None of the kids we are speaking of had a choice as to how they were born, Riiiiiiiight?

You obviously not only didn't watch the episode but you truly believe what you spewed. You have no idea what you're talking about, otherwise you wouldn't make such a ass out of yourself.

Oh, so that's the way it is!...The tables get turned and all of a sudden you liberal assholes don't like it!...Hit a lil' too close to home!

Less than 5 minutes and I got one of you clowns to throw a fit!.....Too fucking predictable.

And tell me how Family Guy was making fun of people with downs? I am not saying they didn't, but I bet you didn't even watch it before you passed judgment. You just went a long with whatever they tell you.

What a liberal vile person:evil:. I can't even begin to express how awful that comment is. These liberal people have no shame whatsoever. They will say anything in the name of hate. This has gone to far.

Read more:
Maher: Palin?s Job at Fox Equivalent to Talking to Her Down Syndrome Baby | NewsBusters.org

How does one prepare for an upcoming appearance by Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy fame? If you're Bill Maher, you follow up the Family Guy/Sarah Palin/Down Syndrome attack by doing an 'exclusive rant' for the Huffington Post which includes - you guessed it - a joke about Sarah Palin's son, Trig. Maher appeals to his lower-intellect audience by stating:
"...while we were off, Sarah Palin agreed to do commentary at Fox News. Which is actually very similar to her day job - talking to a baby with Down Syndrome."

He was being satirical. I blame her for opening this up with an excuse to say anything about retards/republicans.

Last edited:
So I guess you think it is alright that Palin called her son " my little retarded baby"?
Come on Luissa, you know you're laughing your ass off. That's some funny shit. Hell, I should send it to Maher, lord knows he'll use that prime funny material. Shiiiiiit, I might even make a few buck off of my bitingly funny take on the Obama kids!...It's just too bad they weren't born with downs syndrome!....I'd have to cahrge him extra!..Hell, you'd keel over dead from laughing so hard!

You need help!
You've been pawned dumbass!

Your hypocrisy has been exposed for all to see!

The same people who think Bill Maher was making fun of Palin's son, probably thought Harry Reids comments were putting down black people. :lol:

What a liberal vile person:evil:. I can't even begin to express how awful that comment is. These liberal people have no shame whatsoever. They will say anything in the name of hate. This has gone to far.

Read more:
Maher: Palin?s Job at Fox Equivalent to Talking to Her Down Syndrome Baby | NewsBusters.org

How does one prepare for an upcoming appearance by Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy fame? If you're Bill Maher, you follow up the Family Guy/Sarah Palin/Down Syndrome attack by doing an 'exclusive rant' for the Huffington Post which includes - you guessed it - a joke about Sarah Palin's son, Trig. Maher appeals to his lower-intellect audience by stating:
"...while we were off, Sarah Palin agreed to do commentary at Fox News. Which is actually very similar to her day job - talking to a baby with Down Syndrome."

No surprise from the human hemorrhoid, hell just look at him....:ahole-1:

you really look like an idiot here. Seriously.

You need help!
You've been pawned dumbass!

Your hypocrisy has been exposed for all to see!

Please show me how?
I did expose the fact you are stupid to realize that Maher wasn't making fun of Palin's son.

IF you actually watched his show, you would know he calls out everyone including liberals and Obama.

Yep, i've watched and i agree with you. My point is that he overestimates his own intelligence and underestimates most americans intelligence ........

oh the irony .........

oh the irony .........

yeah. It's almost like..... him calling David Duke a racist.

You obviously not only didn't watch the episode but you truly believe what you spewed. You have no idea what you're talking about, otherwise you wouldn't make such a ass out of yourself.
I watched the entier episode idiot. I Heard Maher's comments.

You are a fucking hypocrite!

Exposing you liberals for being the idiots you truly are is just too damn easy.

oh the irony .........

I use synthetic oil because I like the thought of 15000 mile changes vice 3000 so there....:doubt:

Idiot.

Forum List

Back