UN special session on anti-Semitism

fanger, et al,

This is a scrambled set of facts.

INTRODUCTION

by Dr. E. R Fields

(IMPORTANT NOTE : During the period studied here, 1919 to 1932, Jews made up only 1% of the population in Germany -yet they dominated business and politics. Today in America, Jews make up only 3% of population yet they dominate both business and politics!) ... ... ...
(COMMENT)

First, Edward R. Fields is not a PhD (which he likes to mislead people he is). He never completed a doctorate program; although he did attend Palmer School of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and is a Chiropractor. He is a well known White Supremacy and anti-Semitism affiliated with such organizations as the The Anti-Jewish Party and the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). He is the owner of the website Truth at Last that he calls the "premier White Patriot newspaper" (if that tells you anything).

This is story is about a class struggle. He attempts to make some association between White Collar crime (mostly Wall Street), plus Political Shenanigans --- and --- Jewish Affiliation.

Take what you will from him, but I would not use him as a principle source. He material is garbage.

Most Respectfully,
R

Edward R. Fields did not write the pamphlet, it was originally published in 1933 by the "General League of Anti-Communist Associations" and has been reprinted in 2003 by an organisation called "The Truth at Last", which is affiliated to various Right-wing White-Supremacist and Anti-Semitic organisations.

I've not read it myself, so I can't comment on it. Given the above however, I'd agree the material should be treated with caution. For historians on the other hand, it's an important document that helps us to understand attitudes held at the time amongst some sectors of the population.

You quoted Fields' introduction

http://ia601807.us.archive.org/12/i...nation of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_text.pdf

Edward Fields

You're calling me an Anti-semite because I think it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are threatened and attacked in their native countries, because of the actions of Zionist colonists in Palestine?

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

All these things point to you being a cowardly RACIST ISLAMINAZI ANTISEMITE

overdue

sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/01/23/un-special-session-anti-semitism
The UN General Assembly has been told that the world must confront a renewed advance of anti-Semitism in the wake of the Paris attacks.

AAP
23 Jan 2015

The UN General Assembly has opened a special session to denounce the global rise of anti-Semitism, two weeks after Islamist attacks in Paris that shocked the world.

French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy told the 193-nation assembly that the world must confront "the renewed advance of this radical inhumanity, this total baseness that is anti-Semitism".

While the meeting was scheduled before the attacks on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and a Paris kosher supermarket, it took on a fresh sense of urgency in the wake of the violence.

Four Jews were killed during the January 9 attack on a kosher deli that followed the slaying of 12 people in the assault on the Charlie Hebdo weekly in the worst violence in France in decades.

"In Paris, just a few days ago, we heard once again the infamous cry 'Death to the Jews' and cartoonists were killed because of cartooning, police for policing and Jews just for shopping and being Jews," Levy said.

"In other capitals in Europe and elsewhere, faulting the Jews is once again becoming the rallying cry of a new order of assassins, unless it is the same but cloaked in new habits."

Levy recalled that the United Nations was created in the wake of World War II and the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust that led to calls to "Never Again" allow genocide.

"This assembly was given the sacred task of preventing those terrible spirits from re-awakening, but they have returned and that is why we are here," Levy said.

Thirty-seven countries including Israel, the United States, all 28 countries of the European Union, Canada and Australia requested the meeting in October.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon recalled that UN efforts were being severely tested by rising extremism but said conflict in the Middle East should not serve as a pretext for violence.

"Grievances about Israeli actions must never be used as an excuse to attack Jews. In the same vein, criticisms of Israeli actions should not be summarily dismissed as anti-Semitism," Ban said.

Man I get so sick of Jews making everything about them, and it was Frenchmen who got killed in France and their holocaust is a fabrication although many jews died in WWII, as well as many innocent Germans, Frenchmen, Americans, Japanese, Russians, Homosexuals, Christians, and Muslims.

2/3 of Europe's Jewish population was wiped out.

Right 6 mil, 6 million were dying since right after WWI according to all the times articles . WWII had they say 65 mil to 85mil deaths, so to the war all about the Jews, when most died due to starvation and disease, is the same way everything is about the Jews and some of us do not buy into the lies.

Whoah. I've read about the magic "6 million Jews" figure being bandied about since the Russian pogroms of the 19th century and it's true that most of the pre-Holocaust population figures come from Jewish sources. Furthermore I agree that in absolute terms of all deaths in WW2 worldwide, Jewish deaths pale into insignificance.

However the Holocaust is not about numbers, it's about a cold-blooded, concerted and systematic attempt to eradicate an entire culture, just because they were "different". That's a historical fact.

And this is the same thing that the Palestinians are hoping to achieve in the M.E. today the genocide of 6 million Jews because that is what their religion tells them they must do. They gave the idea to the Germans who saw how demonising the Jews and segregating them was a way to get the people behind them when they went on their quest for World Domination. The Palestinians self imposed leader sided with the German Riech and assisted in recruiting muslims to serve in the German army. In return he wanted the Germans to eradicate all the Jews in Palestine so he could become the new Caliph and rule as he wanted.

Correct all ISLAMONAZI APOLOGISTS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS are branded JEW HATING ANTI SEMITES and not one has proven they are not. Still waiting for you to prove you are not anti semitic............

Now that is what you call "a pack of lies".

Read their charters and see what they say about wiping out the Jews and destroying Israel. Too many times have we heard some Palestinian official calling for the genocide of the Jews, and for all of islam to rise up and wipe them out. You yourself have espoused the genocide of the Jews once the Palestinians demographics are right and Iran has a nuclear arsenal.

I'm waiting for you to prove you are not a psychopath.

Very simple to prove

I am not a muslism

I do not support islam

I do not play for team Palestine

I do not have a criminal record for violence

There you go Abdul proof that it is you that is the psychopath

I'm waiting for you to prove you are not a psychopath.

Very simple to prove

I am not a muslism

I do not support islam

I do not play for team Palestine

I do not have a criminal record for violence

There you go Abdul proof that it is you that is the psychopath

fanger, et al,

This is a scrambled set of facts.

INTRODUCTION

by Dr. E. R Fields

(IMPORTANT NOTE : During the period studied here, 1919 to 1932, Jews made up only 1% of the population in Germany -yet they dominated business and politics. Today in America, Jews make up only 3% of population yet they dominate both business and politics!) ... ... ...
(COMMENT)

First, Edward R. Fields is not a PhD (which he likes to mislead people he is). He never completed a doctorate program; although he did attend Palmer School of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and is a Chiropractor. He is a well known White Supremacy and anti-Semitism affiliated with such organizations as the The Anti-Jewish Party and the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). He is the owner of the website Truth at Last that he calls the "premier White Patriot newspaper" (if that tells you anything).

This is story is about a class struggle. He attempts to make some association between White Collar crime (mostly Wall Street), plus Political Shenanigans --- and --- Jewish Affiliation.

Take what you will from him, but I would not use him as a principle source. He material is garbage.

Most Respectfully,
R

Edward R. Fields did not write the pamphlet, it was originally published in 1933 by the "General League of Anti-Communist Associations" and has been reprinted in 2003 by an organisation called "The Truth at Last", which is affiliated to various Right-wing White-Supremacist and Anti-Semitic organisations.

I've not read it myself, so I can't comment on it. Given the above however, I'd agree the material should be treated with caution. For historians on the other hand, it's an important document that helps us to understand attitudes held at the time amongst some sectors of the population.

You quoted Fields' introduction

http://ia601807.us.archive.org/12/items/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_text.pdf

Edward Fields

Did I, where? Sure you're not confusing me with Fanger?

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

All these things point to you being a cowardly RACIST ISLAMINAZI ANTISEMITE

overdue

sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/01/23/un-special-session-anti-semitism
The UN General Assembly has been told that the world must confront a renewed advance of anti-Semitism in the wake of the Paris attacks.

AAP
23 Jan 2015

The UN General Assembly has opened a special session to denounce the global rise of anti-Semitism, two weeks after Islamist attacks in Paris that shocked the world.

French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy told the 193-nation assembly that the world must confront "the renewed advance of this radical inhumanity, this total baseness that is anti-Semitism".

While the meeting was scheduled before the attacks on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and a Paris kosher supermarket, it took on a fresh sense of urgency in the wake of the violence.

Four Jews were killed during the January 9 attack on a kosher deli that followed the slaying of 12 people in the assault on the Charlie Hebdo weekly in the worst violence in France in decades.

"In Paris, just a few days ago, we heard once again the infamous cry 'Death to the Jews' and cartoonists were killed because of cartooning, police for policing and Jews just for shopping and being Jews," Levy said.

"In other capitals in Europe and elsewhere, faulting the Jews is once again becoming the rallying cry of a new order of assassins, unless it is the same but cloaked in new habits."

Levy recalled that the United Nations was created in the wake of World War II and the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust that led to calls to "Never Again" allow genocide.

"This assembly was given the sacred task of preventing those terrible spirits from re-awakening, but they have returned and that is why we are here," Levy said.

Thirty-seven countries including Israel, the United States, all 28 countries of the European Union, Canada and Australia requested the meeting in October.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon recalled that UN efforts were being severely tested by rising extremism but said conflict in the Middle East should not serve as a pretext for violence.

"Grievances about Israeli actions must never be used as an excuse to attack Jews. In the same vein, criticisms of Israeli actions should not be summarily dismissed as anti-Semitism," Ban said.

Man I get so sick of Jews making everything about them, and it was Frenchmen who got killed in France and their holocaust is a fabrication although many jews died in WWII, as well as many innocent Germans, Frenchmen, Americans, Japanese, Russians, Homosexuals, Christians, and Muslims.

Right 6 mil, 6 million were dying since right after WWI according to all the times articles . WWII had they say 65 mil to 85mil deaths, so to the war all about the Jews, when most died due to starvation and disease, is the same way everything is about the Jews and some of us do not buy into the lies.

Whoah. I've read about the magic "6 million Jews" figure being bandied about since the Russian pogroms of the 19th century and it's true that most of the pre-Holocaust population figures come from Jewish sources. Furthermore I agree that in absolute terms of all deaths in WW2 worldwide, Jewish deaths pale into insignificance.

However the Holocaust is not about numbers, it's about a cold-blooded, concerted and systematic attempt to eradicate an entire culture, just because they were "different". That's a historical fact.

And this is the same thing that the Palestinians are hoping to achieve in the M.E. today the genocide of 6 million Jews because that is what their religion tells them they must do. They gave the idea to the Germans who saw how demonising the Jews and segregating them was a way to get the people behind them when they went on their quest for World Domination. The Palestinians self imposed leader sided with the German Riech and assisted in recruiting muslims to serve in the German army. In return he wanted the Germans to eradicate all the Jews in Palestine so he could become the new Caliph and rule as he wanted.

No they didn't.

No they didn't.

Yes they did and the evidence is their in the records. They both used the same method of singling out various groups for special attention by the use of markings. They both introduced punitive taxation, what work they could do, what they could build etc.

No they didn't.

Yes they did and the evidence is their in the records. They both used the same method of singling out various groups for special attention by the use of markings. They both introduced punitive taxation, what work they could do, what they could build etc.

No they didn't. Prove the Nazis took the "same method of singling out various groups for special attention by the use of markings." from Muslims.

No they didn't.

No they didn't. Prove the Nazis took the "same method of singling out various groups for special attention by the use of markings." from Muslims.

History of the Yellow Star

The oldest reference to using mandatory articles of clothing to identify and distinguish Jews from the rest of society was in 807 CE. In this year, Abbassid caliph Haroun al-Raschid ordered all Jews to wear a yellow belt and a tall, cone-like hat.1

Israel ends Arab worker 'marking'
_39938871_arab203ap.jpg

Red cross marking were for security reasons, said Knesset officials
Israeli security officials have been told to stop making Arab construction workers at the Knesset wear distinctive identifying marks on their hard hats.
Israeli parliamentary speaker Reuven Rivlin, ordered an end to the controversial policy.

The Arab builders had been made to wear helmets with red crosses on top so they were identifiable to marksmen guarding parliament, reported the Maariv Daily.
BBC NEWS Middle East Israel ends Arab worker marking

Israel ends Arab worker 'marking'
_39938871_arab203ap.jpg

Red cross marking were for security reasons, said Knesset officials
Israeli security officials have been told to stop making Arab construction workers at the Knesset wear distinctive identifying marks on their hard hats.
Israeli parliamentary speaker Reuven Rivlin, ordered an end to the controversial policy.

The Arab builders had been made to wear helmets with red crosses on top so they were identifiable to marksmen guarding parliament, reported the Maariv Daily.
BBC NEWS Middle East Israel ends Arab worker marking

So they become just anyone and when they are killed who will YOU blame ?

No they didn't.

The oldest reference to using mandatory articles of clothing to identify and distinguish Jews from the rest of society was in 807 CE. In this year, Abbassid caliph Haroun al-Raschid ordered all Jews to wear a yellow belt and a tall, cone-like hat.1

That doesn't prove anything. You claimed or implied that the Palestinians give the idea of Jewish genocide to the Germans. They did not. Neither did Muslims.

No they didn't.

That doesn't prove anything. You claimed or implied that the Palestinians give the idea of Jewish genocide to the Germans. They did not. Neither did Muslims.

The Mufti of Jerusalem Architect of the Holocaust - Breitbart

Now you link to a piece by Pamela Geller. Do you know who she is? Here's a hint. From the Southern Poverty Law Center:

"Pamela Geller is the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead. She's relentlessly shrill and coarse in her broad-brush denunciations of Islam and makes preposterous claims, such as that President Obama is the "love child" of Malcolm X. She makes no pretense of being learned in Islamic studies, leaving the argumentative heavy lifting to her Stop Islamization of America partner Robert Spencer. Geller has mingled comfortably with European racists and fascists, spoken favorably of South African racists, defended Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic and denied the existence of Serbian concentration camps."

Pamela Geller Southern Poverty Law Center

Forum List

Back