UN special session on anti-Semitism

The U.N. had 20 resolutions on Israel last year . . . just 3 for the rest of the world. . . .

"We don't need any more monuments commemorating Jews who were murdered in Europe, we need a [...] commitment to the living Jews."
-- Israeli UN Ambassador Ron Prosor
What kind of commitment?

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

All these things point to you being a cowardly RACIST ISLAMINAZI ANTISEMITE

overdue
UN special session on anti-Semitism

sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/01/23/un-special-session-anti-semitism
The UN General Assembly has been told that the world must confront a renewed advance of anti-Semitism in the wake of the Paris attacks.

AAP
23 Jan 2015

The UN General Assembly has opened a special session to denounce the global rise of anti-Semitism, two weeks after Islamist attacks in Paris that shocked the world.

French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy told the 193-nation assembly that the world must confront "the renewed advance of this radical inhumanity, this total baseness that is anti-Semitism".

While the meeting was scheduled before the attacks on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and a Paris kosher supermarket, it took on a fresh sense of urgency in the wake of the violence.

Four Jews were killed during the January 9 attack on a kosher deli that followed the slaying of 12 people in the assault on the Charlie Hebdo weekly in the worst violence in France in decades.

"In Paris, just a few days ago, we heard once again the infamous cry 'Death to the Jews' and cartoonists were killed because of cartooning, police for policing and Jews just for shopping and being Jews," Levy said.

"In other capitals in Europe and elsewhere, faulting the Jews is once again becoming the rallying cry of a new order of assassins, unless it is the same but cloaked in new habits."

Levy recalled that the United Nations was created in the wake of World War II and the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust that led to calls to "Never Again" allow genocide.

"This assembly was given the sacred task of preventing those terrible spirits from re-awakening, but they have returned and that is why we are here," Levy said.

Thirty-seven countries including Israel, the United States, all 28 countries of the European Union, Canada and Australia requested the meeting in October.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon recalled that UN efforts were being severely tested by rising extremism but said conflict in the Middle East should not serve as a pretext for violence.

"Grievances about Israeli actions must never be used as an excuse to attack Jews. In the same vein, criticisms of Israeli actions should not be summarily dismissed as anti-Semitism," Ban said.

Man I get so sick of Jews making everything about them, and it was Frenchmen who got killed in France and their holocaust is a fabrication although many jews died in WWII, as well as many innocent Germans, Frenchmen, Americans, Japanese, Russians, Homosexuals, Christians, and Muslims.

2/3 of Europe's Jewish population was wiped out.

Right 6 mil, 6 million were dying since right after WWI according to all the times articles . WWII had they say 65 mil to 85mil deaths, so to the war all about the Jews, when most died due to starvation and disease, is the same way everything is about the Jews and some of us do not buy into the lies.

Whoah. I've read about the magic "6 million Jews" figure being bandied about since the Russian pogroms of the 19th century and it's true that most of the pre-Holocaust population figures come from Jewish sources. Furthermore I agree that in absolute terms of all deaths in WW2 worldwide, Jewish deaths pale into insignificance.

However the Holocaust is not about numbers, it's about a cold-blooded, concerted and systematic attempt to eradicate an entire culture, just because they were "different". That's a historical fact.

What is historical is how anti Semitism stated long before WWII, and even WWI, and its absurd to blame It on Germany and Hitler as many Jews fought in the German army. Maybe perhaps if Judea hadn't declared War on Germany first, but while many Polish Jews perished, WWII was not mainly about Jews.

Anti-semitism has a long history. What is not absurb is to blame the slaughter of innocent people, including a HUGE number of Jews, by Hitler, soley because of their ethnicity.

What war did Judea declare on Germany? That's news to me. :cuckoo:

Man I get so sick of Jews making everything about them, and it was Frenchmen who got killed in France and their holocaust is a fabrication although many jews died in WWII, as well as many innocent Germans, Frenchmen, Americans, Japanese, Russians, Homosexuals, Christians, and Muslims.

Right 6 mil, 6 million were dying since right after WWI according to all the times articles . WWII had they say 65 mil to 85mil deaths, so to the war all about the Jews, when most died due to starvation and disease, is the same way everything is about the Jews and some of us do not buy into the lies.

Whoah. I've read about the magic "6 million Jews" figure being bandied about since the Russian pogroms of the 19th century and it's true that most of the pre-Holocaust population figures come from Jewish sources. Furthermore I agree that in absolute terms of all deaths in WW2 worldwide, Jewish deaths pale into insignificance.

However the Holocaust is not about numbers, it's about a cold-blooded, concerted and systematic attempt to eradicate an entire culture, just because they were "different". That's a historical fact.

What is historical is how anti Semitism stated long before WWII, and even WWI, and its absurd to blame It on Germany and Hitler as many Jews fought in the German army. Maybe perhaps if Judea hadn't declared War on Germany first, but while many Polish Jews perished, WWII was not mainly about Jews.

Anti-semitism has a long history. What is not absurb is to blame the slaughter of innocent people, including a HUGE number of Jews, by Hitler, soley because of their ethnicity.

No it's true, here's a link to a basic wiki article, but there's plenty more out there on the subject.

Jewish boycott of German goods - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Basically it was a jewish BDS attempt against the Nazi regime, ironic, don't you think?

holocaust if a fabrication

if?
IS, thank you. I'll change that.

It's amazing how something so well documented is a fabrication. Kudus to the millions of people who all managed to coordinate their stories, observations and experiences to keep this conspiracy not to mention the cleverly faked photographs- what an amazing conspiracy. :cuckoo:

If it's Jewish or in bahalf of the Jews, it's 100% fake.

If it's Muslim, Arab, Palestinians, it's 100% authentic.

Don't you know this girl by now?

Well like I said no everyone believe the far fetched made up stories. How many innocent Germans died, do you even care?

No it's true, here's a link to a basic wiki article, but there's plenty more out there on the subject.

Basically it was a jewish BDS attempt against the Nazi regime, ironic, don't you think?

Sorry, a boycott of goods is not a declaration of war...

That is stretching things a little too far!

It sure was.

It sure was.

It was a declaration of war?

How so?

It sure was.

How so?
Judea declares war on Germany - Google Search

Whoever controls the money, is in control.

It sure was.

How so?

So you believe that the Holocaust never happened and that the boycotting of goods is a declaration of war?

A small portion of the german/european population chooses not to buy local products. Hardly going to bankrupt the german economy.
A bit like the US muslim population boycotting cow cheese made in the US. For most muslims cheese does not make up much of their diet compared to the rest of the population.
This is ridiculous to compare to waging war on germany by the jews. Not even close.

BDS movement might be annoying but it is not going to effect Israel or products made in Israel. Less than one or two percent maybe? Hardly bankruptcy. It might be more of a sting to publicity than to the sheqel bottom line.

It sure was.

How so?

So you believe that the Holocaust never happened and that the boycotting of goods is a declaration of war?

She's Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

That's the most pathetic justification for the extermination of 2/3 of Europe's Jews that I ever heard.

Were the Slavs, Gypsies, Gays and 7th Day Adventists in on the boycott too?

It sure was.

How so?

Holocaust was a declaration of war on the jewish population of the world but a boycott just a splash of cold water.

et al,

The issue of the "holocaust" is often framed, quite incorrectly, in a lesser included offense that is more palatable; like the "declaration of war on the jewish population." It is a very polite way to describe what would otherwise shock the sensibilities of humanity. After all, "war" is much better understood than the heinous crime of "genocide" which (as acted out on the scale of the Holocaust) would shock the sensibilities of humanity and acceptable morality. Genocide is a case in which the moral particularist believes that NO moral rule is always and everywhere "true" (no moral boundary is unbreakable and there are no absolute limits to actions that are intentionally taken to achieve what they believe is the greater happiness for the greatest number --- the destruction of the Jews and any enclave of protection).

It is my personal opinion that the "holocaust" should never be equated (downgraded) to a "War on Jews" because the objective was committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, or religious foundation that represented the culture and heritage of the Jewish People; without mercy and with no leniency in the pain or suffering in its execution and with no compassion for the age, gender or competency.

Holocaust was a declaration of war on the jewish population of the world but a boycott just a splash of cold water.
(COMMENT)

War, on the other hand, in its various forms (scales of combat, economic, political, etc) are not generally fought over true moral issues or conducted on the basis of a moral question. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement (BDS Movement) is a nonviolent engagement of market forces with a specific target and a clear objective working towards a specific goal (just the same as any war); that being a global campaign attempting to increase economic and political pressure (coercion) on Israel to comply with the stated goals of the movement: the end of Israeli occupation and colonization of Palestinian land (from the river to the sea --- denying the legitimacy of Israel's presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long). The BDS, in and by itself, is a very different thing from "genocide" (which is not an Palestinian goal) --- or --- Jihad and the armed resistance (which is a goal) as a real method for the destruction of Israel (what the Palestinian considers the liberation of Palestine); and the restoration of all the rights the Arab Palestinian believes they have been denied (but which they have exercised but found unsatisfying).

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

The issue of the "holocaust" is often framed, quite incorrectly, in a lesser included offense that is more palatable; like the "declaration of war on the jewish population." It is a very polite way to describe what would otherwise shock the sensibilities of humanity. After all, "war" is much better understood than the heinous crime of "genocide" which (as acted out on the scale of the Holocaust) would shock the sensibilities of humanity and acceptable morality. Genocide is a case in which the moral particularist believes that NO moral rule is always and everywhere "true" (no moral boundary is unbreakable and there are no absolute limits to actions that are intentionally taken to achieve what they believe is the greater happiness for the greatest number --- the destruction of the Jews and any enclave of protection).

It is my personal opinion that the "holocaust" should never be equated (downgraded) to a "War on Jews" because the objective was committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, or religious foundation that represented the culture and heritage of the Jewish People; without mercy and with no leniency in the pain or suffering in its execution and with no compassion for the age, gender or competency.

(COMMENT)

War, on the other hand, in its various forms (scales of combat, economic, political, etc) are not generally fought over true moral issues or conducted on the basis of a moral question. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement (BDS Movement) is a nonviolent engagement of market forces with a specific target and a clear objective working towards a specific goal (just the same as any war); that being a global campaign attempting to increase economic and political pressure (coercion) on Israel to comply with the stated goals of the movement: the end of Israeli occupation and colonization of Palestinian land (from the river to the sea --- denying the legitimacy of Israel's presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long). The BDS, in and by itself, is a very different thing from "genocide" (which is not an Palestinian goal) --- or --- Jihad and the armed resistance (which is a goal) as a real method for the destruction of Israel (what the Palestinian considers the liberation of Palestine); and the restoration of all the rights the Arab Palestinian believes they have been denied (but which they have exercised but found unsatisfying).

Most Respectfully,
R

was not trying to belittle the holocaust, just to show a boycott was not waging war on german

That Jews boycotted Nazis?

That means some were more clever than others and recognized the danger before it even started.

What's "Ironic" about it? it's only makes you haters look really really stupid.

holocaust if a fabrication

if?
IS, thank you. I'll change that.

It's amazing how something so well documented is a fabrication. Kudus to the millions of people who all managed to coordinate their stories, observations and experiences to keep this conspiracy not to mention the cleverly faked photographs- what an amazing conspiracy. :cuckoo:

If it's Jewish or in bahalf of the Jews, it's 100% fake.

If it's Muslim, Arab, Palestinians, it's 100% authentic.

Don't you know this girl by now?

Well like I said no everyone believe the far fetched made up stories. How many innocent Germans died, do you even care?

Honestly? not so much. Millions of my own people died, at the time, no place or interest to worry about Germans, who were strangers.

My family lost 17 of its members in WW2. 9 if them were teen girls who were murdered before reaching the camp. 3 died in Lithuania. 5 murdered in Auschwitz.

Why should the Germans of the war interest me in the slightest, when my family got wiped out?:uhh:

Let's do a lame comparison, and I say "lame" because it is. But the point's going to be clear.

Many states now boycott Israeli goods, and I'm not getting to whatever reason they do that for, but they do. Britain, Denmark, Sweden, etc. Is that a declaration of war? that's a 'violent' use of freedom of expression. We mostly don't agree, but one has to be crazy to call it "declaration of war". I don't see Israel fighting with any of those states.

Saying Jews boycotting any state is declaration of war, is outwide insane. One should be crazy to even thing that.

...What's "Ironic" about it? it's only makes you haters look really really stupid.

The Jewish community abroad called for a boycott on German goods because of how Jewish people were treated in Germany. The Palestinian community calls for a boycott on Israeli goods because of how the Israelis treat the Palestinians. "Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose."

I don't hate Jewish people, that's a calumny.

Forum List

Back