UN says Israel, not Iran, North Korea or Syria worst violator of human rights

Whatever you stupid brain dead anti-Semite ignorant hypocrite.
I'm not an anti-semite but I am anti-whatever-the-fuck-you-are.

He's an American, guess that makes you anti-American!
Israel Firsters are NOT Americans. They are Israeli wannabe's and traitors to America.

We understand you are an anti Jew, are you also anti muslim, Negro, & Hispanic?
I am Anti Negro,Anti Jew,Anti Hispanic,Anti Cripple,Anti Homosexual,Anti white traitors (including race mixers and Israel Firsters,I am Anti christian,Anti Muslim,Anti ALL religion except my own. I made a distinction between Anti Muslim and Anti Arab...Arabs are good people who fight the jew so I am not anti them. Although I do not want them in my nation. Oh also Anti Feminist,Anti Asian and Anti Indian.

You should spend all your time in the Obama Again thread.... you'd eat them liberals up in there!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Israel Firsters are NOT Americans. They are Israeli wannabe's and traitors to America.

I am Anti Negro,Anti Jew,Anti Hispanic,Anti Cripple,Anti Homosexual,Anti white traitors (including race mixers and Israel Firsters,I am Anti christian,Anti Muslim,Anti ALL religion except my own. I made a distinction between Anti Muslim and Anti Arab...Arabs are good people who fight the jew so I am not anti them. Although I do not want them in my nation. Oh also Anti Feminist,Anti Asian and Anti Indian.

What you are is a waste of life.
Says the anti american scum.

You should spend all your time in the Obama Again thread.... you'd eat them liberals up in there!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Lol.

What country deserves more condemnation for violating human rights than any other nation on earth? According to the U.N.’s top human rights body, that would be Israel.

Last week, Israel was the U.N.’s number one women’s rights violator. This week it is the U.N.’s all-round human rights villain.

The U.N. Human Rights Council wrapped up its latest session in Geneva on Friday, March 27 by adopting four resolutions condemning Israel. That’s four times more than any of the other 192 UN member states.

There were four resolutions on Israel. And one on North Korea -- a country that is home to government policies of torture, starvation, enslavement, rape, disappearances, and murder – to name just some of its crimes against humanity.

Four resolutions on Israel. And one on Syria. Where the death toll of four years of war is 100,000 civilians, ten million people are displaced, and barrel bombs containing chemical agents like chlorine gas are back in action.

Four resolutions on Israel. And one on Iran. Where there is no rule of law, no free elections, no freedom of speech, corruption is endemic, protestors are jailed and tortured, religious minorities are persecuted, and pedophilia is state-run. At last count, in 2012 Iranian courts ordered more than 30,000 girls ages 14 and under to be “married.”

And what did that one resolution on Iran say? Co-sponsored by the United States, it was labelled a “short procedural text,” consisting of just three operative paragraphs that contained not a single condemnation of Iran.

The Israel resolutions, on the other hand, were full of “demands,” “condemns,” “expresses grave concern,” and “deplores” – along with orders to “cease immediately” a long list of alleged human rights violations.

Ninety percent of states – inhabited by 6.6 billion people – got no mention at all. Countries like China, Qatar, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. For the UN, there was not one human rights violation worthy of mention by any of these human rights horror shows.

Why not? For starters, China, Qatar, Russia and Saudi Arabia are all members of the UN Human Rights Council. Actually protecting human rights is not a condition of being elected to the Council, and thereby transforming into a UN authority on what counts as a human rights violation.

As a result, what counts fast becomes unrecognizable. Subverting human rights principles for all turns out to be the other side of the coin from subverting human rights for Jews.

Thus at this session, “death to America” Iran sponsored a Council resolution called “Enhancement of international cooperation in the field of human rights.” It was adopted by consensus – with U.S. blessing.

The Cubans successfully engineered a Council resolution on protecting “cultural rights” – minus free expression.

The Palestinians – whose unity government includes the terrorist group Hamas – co-sponsored the resolution “effects of terrorism on the enjoyment of human rights.”

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation – representing states where converting to Christianity is subject to the death penalty – sponsored a resolution called “combating intolerance of persons based on religion or belief.”

Playing at caring about human rights is the U.N. game. And no state does it better than Iran.

Iran’s human rights record happened to come up at the March session in the context of what the Council calls a “universal periodic review” (UPR). Touted as its leading human rights innovation, the same process is applied to every state every four years.

That means Iran and Syria get treated the same way as, say, the United States and Canada. At the end of the UPR, a report is summarily adopted containing a bunch of recommendations that the former cast of characters summarily dismiss.

It was suggested to Iran, for instance, that it stop peddling little girls as sex slaves for old men. The recommendation received this reply: “in light of Islamic teachings, a person that has reached the age of maturity and is of sound mind has the possibility of marrying.”

The Council created a human rights investigator on Iran, but Iran has never let him into the country. Recommendations made to Iran during the UPR that it cooperate, were simply ignored.
UN says Israel not Iran North Korea or Syria worst violator of human rights Fox News
--------------------------------------------------

unitednationstruth-5.gif

You all know the American left winger agrees with everything the UN stated right? Yes, especially the left wing Jewish American.

Shame on all of you.

One more piece of evidence that the U.S. should withdraw from the U.N. and kick it out of New York. That property could be used for something productive.

Israel is rolling downhill into fascist tyranny and all you guys can do is jump on for the ride and attack anyone who points it out. Of course it is militaristic right wing conservative tyranny directed at Muslims so it's just fine and dandy.

Did anyone doubt that this little piggy would jump on the "I hate Israel" bandwagon?
It is good and proper to point out human rights abuses wherever they occur, even when it's Israel.

Yes I get it,when was the last time you condemned the Palestinians?

For what? Trying to defend themselves?

I do not hate Jews, I do have a problem with conservative assholes who treat people like garbage and use religion to excuse atrocity. See, that works for both sides of the conflict.

Also, before I forget, fuck you too you hateful sub-human knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

Yeah, I'm an American too and I can talk about things without saying things like: "I hope to someday piss on your grave", shit like that is just uncalled for.

Bullshit, American's have free speech, or did you forget we have a Constitution... and you lied since you said "I am anti-whatever-the-fuck-you-are."...Care to refute, or let that stand?
Americans have free speech but we also have every right to call someone a retarded asshole if they say stupid hateful shit, see how that works?

Israel is rolling downhill into fascist tyranny and all you guys can do is jump on for the ride and attack anyone who points it out. Of course it is militaristic right wing conservative tyranny directed at Muslims so it's just fine and dandy.

Did anyone doubt that this little piggy would jump on the "I hate Israel" bandwagon?
It is good and proper to point out human rights abuses wherever they occur, even when it's Israel.

Yes I get it,when was the last time you condemned the Palestinians?

For what? Trying to defend themselves?
Maybe+you+should+kill+yourself+seeing+as+your+a+huge+_02ab21dec1109f40a426207d1bd599a6.jpg

Yeah, I'm an American too and I can talk about things without saying things like: "I hope to someday piss on your grave", shit like that is just uncalled for.

Bullshit, American's have free speech, or did you forget we have a Constitution... and you lied since you said "I am anti-whatever-the-fuck-you-are."...Care to refute, or let that stand?
Americans have free speech but we also have every right to call someone a retarded asshole if they say stupid hateful shit, see how that works?

That's why I called you anti-American... truth hurts!

You would not know the truth if it fell out of the sky and landed on your face.

You'd open your mouth to try a "NO HANDS" catch...as it crushed you!

Don't be silly, I live quite comfortably with truths you will never accept because you would rather be scared, ignorant and full of self-righteous anger.

Don't be silly, I live quite comfortably with truths you will never accept because you would rather be scared, ignorant and full of self-righteous anger.

Yes, you and your unicorn have a beautiful relationship in LaLa land! Reality doesn't fit in there!

Yes, you and your unicorn have a beautiful relationship in LaLa land! Reality doesn't fit in there!
You got anything other than silly ridicule? You are getting kind of boring as are most people who allow themselves to be ruled by fear. You just can't turn it off for a few minutes and talk like an adult rather than a child convinced there is a monster under the bed.

You got anything other than silly ridicule? You are getting kind of boring as are most people who allow themselves to be ruled by fear. You just can't turn it off for a few minutes and talk like an adult rather than a child convinced there is a monster under the bed.

I can talk perfectly fine to an idiot like you, start a conversation.

Ok, explain in a rational manner why you believe the warhawks again after they so blatantly lied to us about the long-range military capabilities of Iraq. To me it all sounds so similar that I cannot accept it at face value.

Ok, explain in a rational manner why you believe the warhawks again after they so blatantly lied to us about the long-range military capabilities of Iraq. To me it all sounds so similar that I cannot accept it at face value.

To start with, why would you trust a regime that back in 1979 took 55 American hostages and held those DIPLOMATS for 444 days, until they were released a half hour after Ronald Reagan was inaugurated?

And from the OBUMA dept. of state in 2012....

IRAN

Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran remained an active state sponsor of terrorism in 2011 and increased its terrorist-related activity, likely in an effort to exploit the uncertain political conditions resulting from the Arab Spring, as well as in response to perceived increasing external pressure on Tehran. Iran also continued to provide financial, material, and logistical support for terrorist and militant groups throughout the Middle East and Central Asia. Iran was known to use the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and terrorist insurgent groups to implement its foreign policy goals, provide cover for intelligence operations, and support terrorist and militant groups. The IRGC-QF is the regime's primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.

In 2011, the United States discovered that elements of the Iranian regime had conceived and funded a plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the United States in Washington D.C. Mansour Arbabsiar, an Iranian-born U.S. dual-national working on behalf of the IRGC-QF, was arrested in September 2011 for his role in the plot; also indicted in the case was an IRGC-QF officer who remains at large. Arbabsiar held several meetings with an associate whom Iranian officials believed was a narcotics cartel member. This associate, in fact, was a confidential source for U.S. law enforcement. The thwarted plot underscored anew Iran's interest in using international terrorism – including in the United States – to further its foreign policy goals.

Despite its pledge to support the stabilization of Iraq, Iran continued to provide lethal support, including weapons, training, funding, and guidance, to Iraqi Shia militant groups targeting U.S. and Iraqi forces, as well as civilians. Iran was responsible for the increase of lethal attacks on U.S. forces and provided militants with the capability to assemble explosives designed to defeat armored vehicles. The IRGC-QF, in concert with Lebanese Hizballah, provided training outside of Iraq as well as advisors inside Iraq for Shia militants in the construction and use of sophisticated improvised explosive device technology and other advanced weaponry.

Qods Force provided training to the Taliban in Afghanistan on small unit tactics, small arms, explosives, and indirect fire weapons, such as mortars, artillery, and rockets. Since 2006, Iran has arranged arms shipments to select Taliban members, including small arms and associated ammunition, rocket propelled grenades, mortar rounds, 107mm rockets, and plastic explosives. Iran has shipped a large number of weapons to Kandahar, Afghanistan, in particular, aiming to increase its influence in this key province.

During the wave of pro-democracy demonstrations in Syria, Iran provided weapons and training to assist the Asad regime in its brutal crackdown that has resulted in the death of more than 5,000 civilians. Iran also continued to provide weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including the Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict, Iran has assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of Hizballah fighters at camps in Iran.

In 2011, Iran remained unwilling to bring to justice senior AQ members it continued to detain, and refused to publicly identify those senior members in its custody. It also allowed AQ members to operate a core facilitation pipeline through Iranian territory, enabling AQ to carry funds and move facilitators and operatives to South Asia and elsewhere.

Since 2009, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has called for its members and the international community to institute countermeasures to protect their respective financial sectors as well as the global financial system from the risks – in particular the terrorist financing threat – posed by Iran. In October 2011, the FATF strengthened its language and again called for countermeasures against Iran. Iran has had some limited engagement regarding anti-money laundering/counterterrorist finance and has responded to overtures by multilateral entities such as the UN's Global Programme against Money Laundering, but it has failed to criminalize terrorist financing and require that financial institutions and other obliged entities file suspicious transaction reports. It has not engaged with FATF and is not a member of a FATF-style regional body.

Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 State Sponsors of Terrorism

Forum List

Back