UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

Here is a thread where he supported indoctrinating preschoolers with LGBT propaganda, railed against religion and proceeded to refer to a 4 year old boy as a transgender girl.

I have a sad factoid for every mentally deranged individual and all of the equally deranged individuals supporting it...a biological man will never be pregnant. Never ever. So stop

Here is a thread where he supported indoctrinating preschoolers with LGBT propaganda, railed against religion and proceeded to refer to a 4 year old boy as a transgender girl.

Of course the classic example of this sick fuck and his disgusting sexualized view of children is this post:

I take that as a serious question and will try to answer that in a reasonable way-knowing full well that you will reject and ridicule my answer and continue to insist that he was taught.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

So there you have it. I'll be looking forward to your %^*(^%$## response.

Keep in mind that this is a THREE-YEAR_OLD boy that he's talking about, here.

What kind of sick fuck thinks or speaks of a child that young, in such fucked-up sexual terms? We all know the answer to that, don't we?

I have a sad factoid for every mentally deranged individual and all of the equally deranged individuals supporting it...a biological man will never be pregnant. Never ever. So stop
I'm amazed at how anybody could support this idiocy.

It is a group psychosis as far as I'm concerned.

"Progressive" "patriot" refers to an innocent 4 year old baby as being a tranny.

How utterly repulsive and sick.

"Progressive" "patriot" refers to an innocent 4 year old baby as being a tranny.

There is only one kind of fucked-up, depraved, degenerate freak that would think or speak of children in such a manner. We are not allowed, on this site, to come out and say it, but I think everyone knows.

Sadly, the staff of this site are committed to protecting and enabling these kind of disgusting subhuman vermin.

2 links...for all the leftists who can't read :auiqs.jpg:

The UN Wants Governments to Legalize Pedophilia

UN Urges Govt's To Legalize Sex Between Adults and Minors: ‘Pedophiles Deserve Love Too’ - The People's Voice

Pull the exact quote from the UN 8 march principles that claim what you claim...

UN Urges Govt's To Legalize Sex Between Adults and Minors: ‘Pedophiles Deserve Love Too’ - The People's Voice

That's Missouri.

The state of Missouri, is way ahead of them.

Thunk still waiting on that direct quote from the article's link to the UN's 8 March Principles that you and the article claim is wanting the world to end the criminalization of adult/child sex.

Forum List

Back