UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

Which principle are you pulling this from? You can capture the pages on page print that takes a pic of the page to reference.

Why you stupid son of a bitch, this thread is about the UN and the 8 march principles. Now take yer ignorant ass out of here and get your god damned dirty mind taken out and put into the dish washer.
I am discussing the actual text of the bill, not some misinformation propaganda site. GFY!!!
I apologize if I triggered your strong feelers into an emo outburst with my caudacity.
I didn't mean to steal your equity on the social justice of your preference for sex with children.
If my micro aggressions made you run to your safe space & recite your pronouns to your emotional support doll, please accept my sincerest outpouring of regret for the emotional trauma to your sensitivities.
It's obvious defending sex with children is something you feel very passionate about..

Oh, and GFY progpuss.
Stop defending sex with children, grooming & other ped perv behavior & I'll stop ripping you apart

I apologize if I triggered your strong feelers into an emo outburst with my caudacity.
I didn't mean to steal your equity on the social justice of your preference for sex with children.
If my micro aggressions made you run to your safe space & recite your pronouns to your emotional support doll, please accept my sincerest outpouring of regret for the emotional trauma to your sensitivities.
It's obvious defending sex with children is something you feel very passionate about..

Oh, and GFY progpuss.
Stop defending sex with children, grooming & other ped perv behavior & I'll stop ripping you apart
Fuck off, your inability to reason is noted.

Excalibur won't link to the report directly because there's nothing about legal sex with children there. Instead, he points to the website of right right wing organization founded by Trump's friend.
Very slick.

LOL

Already did, twice in fact, posts 41 and 42.

Your apology is accepted.

In this
context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.
Lol. 16 is the age of consent here. Make sure you get your knickers in a twist about it and conflate it with actual child sex.

Oh, and GFY progpuss.
He is too damaged by his experiences as a child to distance himself from the events long enough to understand what happened to him.

The pages you cite talk about people under 18 being able to have sex. It doesn't say that this sex should be with adults. It could be sex among minors. You stupid dolt.
He's got a twenty year obsession to indulge and a beard to put on. He can't be expected to portray himself reasonably.

You, people, need to go back to school and learn to read.

The ‘8 March principles’ as they are called lay out a human rights-based approach to laws criminalising conduct in relation to sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty.
Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ said, “Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals...as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization.”

“We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves,” he said.

Continued overuse of criminal law by governments and in some cases arbitrary and discriminatory criminal laws have led to a number of human rights violations. They also perpetuate stigma, harmful gender stereotypes and discrimination based on such grounds as gender or sexual orientation.

In 2023, twenty countries criminalize or otherwise prosecute transgender people, 67 countries still criminalize same-sex sexual activity, 115 report criminalizing drug use, more than 130 criminalize HIV exposure, non-disclosure and transmission and over 150 countries criminalize some aspect of sex work.

Legalizing evil is what they want. Looks like you are all for it.

Lol. 16 is the age of consent here. Make sure you get your knickers in a twist about it and conflate it with actual child sex.

The report only says under 18. It offers no minimum age for consent.

Forum List

Back