UN: It's ok to execute gays

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's funny. I wonder how many people reading this thought the America was a backwards thinking place.

Well guess what. We are far more tolerant than the world is, just like I have been telling people.

Wonder if this means UN peacekeepers get to kill gays if they want.

It means that gays being killed in Iran and Iraq can forget appealing to the UN for help, because the UN won't piss on them if they were on fire.

I'm thinking gay pride marches are getting canceld as we speak.

Now it says ethnic minorities are safe. So if a gay ethnic minority was about to get the chopping block, he may have a chance by claiming it race hate.

And people wonder why so many people spend every last penny they have just to get to America.

Minorities get killed all the time in Africa, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan etc. I don't see the UN coming to their aid, the UN is a joke.

It means that gays being killed in Iran and Iraq can forget appealing to the UN for help, because the UN won't piss on them if they were on fire.

Now it says ethnic minorities are safe. So if a gay ethnic minority was about to get the chopping block, he may have a chance by claiming it race hate.

And people wonder why so many people spend every last penny they have just to get to America.

Minorities get killed all the time in Africa, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan etc. I don't see the UN coming to their aid, the UN is a joke.

Then how come nobody is laughing?

Why ARE we still involved with the UN?

I have no idea, I think we should withdraw from the UN. We give the most money to those fucks and get the most criticism.

No, I wasn't. I visited the UN many times. I was inspired by it. YOU are cynical.

Just like the feel good peace corps.

You don't like the Peace Corps either? That figures. How about Americorps?

The UN like the peace corps are feel good idealistic loads of crap.

American people and American recourses helping other Americans is always alright in my book. Americorps gets a pass by me.

I have no idea, I think we should withdraw from the UN. We give the most money to those fucks and get the most criticism.

I think what really pisses me off the most is when they ask us to do the dirty work for them and then let all the blame fall on us for doing as they asked.

I think what really pisses me off the most is when they ask us to do the dirty work for them and then let all the blame fall on us for doing as they asked.

Its an easy out for them, because if US Troops went into Libya and all hell broke loose, France and Germany can once again blame the US for interfering in a soveirgn country.

Just like the feel good peace corps.

American people and American recourses helping other Americans is always alright in my book. Americorps gets a pass by me.

I am an Americorps member. I'm happy to serve, and I don't consider myself a nationalist or nativist like you are.

Last edited:

I am an Americorps member. I'm happy to serve, and I don't consider myself a nationalist or nativist like you are.

Good for you. You are an American helping other Americans.
:thup:

Though you can stuff the nationalist and nativists shit up your ass hun.

Last edited:
Good grief, the UN is becoming a laughing stock.

Becoming? It was a laughing stock years ago.

I think it's time we abolish the UN. It serves no real purpose. Has no real power.

Not to mention that we shouldnt be in bed with tyrants.

As it stands, the UN HAS the power to drag our asses into anything and everything they want a cop for. They have the power to drain us of tax dollars. They have the power to get us into wars that they abandon us to hang for.

Yep, the UN still has power...to fuck us.

Again fuck he UN.

I am a human being helping other human beings. Rudeness deleted. I'm not your 'hun'. The alternative to the UN? Isolationism.

Last edited:

I am a human being helping other human beings. Rudeness deleted. I'm not your 'hun'. The alternative to the UN? Isolationism.

I would appreciate you not edit my posts. If you want to edit rudeness...please edit your own posts and not be so annoyed when it comes back on you. Rudeness begets rudeness hun. :eusa_whistle: Just something to think about.

I would appreciate you not edit my posts. If you want to edit rudeness...please edit your own posts and not be so annoyed when it comes back on you. Rudeness begets rudeness . :eusa_whistle: Just something to think about.

Edited to remove the aggressive use of the word, 'hun' which I asked you not to use in reference to me. You're not trying to threaten me are you?

It's ok for you to be rude to me? Is that what you think? What I edited was you telling me to 'shove it up my ass'.

Last edited:

I would appreciate you not edit my posts. If you want to edit rudeness...please edit your own posts and not be so annoyed when it comes back on you. Rudeness begets rudeness . :eusa_whistle: Just something to think about.

Edited to remove the aggressive use of the word, 'hun' which I asked you not to use in reference to me, shugah.

You edited quite a bit more then "hun".

Edited to remove the aggressive use of the word, 'hun' which I asked you not to use in reference to me, shugah.

You edited quite a bit more then "hun".

Yes, I edited you telling me to SHOVE IT UP MY ASS. Tell you what. If you talk to me like that again I just won't answer you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back