UN: It's ok to execute gays

You edited quite a bit more then "hun".

Yes, I edited you telling me to SHOVE IT UP MY ASS. Tell you what. If you talk to me like that again I just won't answer you.

Yes, that is right. Read the string.

What are you talking about? Are you saying it's ok for you to tell me to shove it up my ass? Americans only helping Americans.That's your view. It's a nationalist one. Nationalism means a loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others. Americans helping Americans.

Nativism means policy of favoring indigenous inhabitants. Americans helping Americans. I didn't intend for these to be insults just a description of your position.

I don't deserve a wish that I be anally raped based on my response to your post.

Last edited:
I have no idea, I think we should withdraw from the UN. We give the most money to those fucks and get the most criticism.

I think what really pisses me off the most is when they ask us to do the dirty work for them and then let all the blame fall on us for doing as they asked.

Its an easy out for them, because if US Troops went into Libya and all hell broke loose, France and Germany can once again blame the US for interfering in a soveirgn country.

being a world leader and claiming to be the best and most powerful has consequences.

I am a human being helping other human beings. Rudeness deleted. I'm not your 'hun'. The alternative to the UN? Isolationism.

I would appreciate you not edit my posts. If you want to edit rudeness...please edit your own posts and not be so annoyed when it comes back on you. Rudeness begets rudeness . :eusa_whistle: Just something to think about.

Edited to remove the aggressive use of the word, 'hun' which I asked you not to use in reference to me. You're not trying to threaten me are you?

It's ok for you to be rude to me? Is that what you think? What I edited was you telling me to 'shove it up my ass'.

How in the world is any of that threatening you? And for the record, "hun" is not an aggressive word any more then you calling me shugah.

you said

I am an Americorps member. I'm happy to serve, and I don't consider myself a nationalist or nativist like you are.

I responded

Though you can stuff the nationalist and nativists shit up your ass hun.

You have no idea what i am. If that is not what you are, leave it at that.

I intended in the OP to discuss this development at the UN. Not to make this a BASH ALL THINGS UNITED NATIONS THREAD.

The problem is this is a symptom of the disease that riddles the UN. I understand your belief in the ideals that the UN once stood for. They are commendable and representative of waht is good about human beings. The UN is no longer the vehicle for those ideals.

Westwall.....BAM BAM BAM..one after another. Great posts. I already green thingied you and can't any more until I spread some around....so consider this an IOU for oodles of green thingies from me to you.

Last edited:
The United Nations has a list of "discriminatory grounds" for executions ... reasons to execute someone that the UN says are not OK. And, the UN just passed a resolution removing sexual orientation from that list.

This applies to state executions as well as hate killings.

Human rights defenders are protected by the resolution, as are journalists, lawyers, ethnic minorities, but gay and lesbian people no longer are.

It's OK to execute homosexuals : Greg Laden's Blog

General Assembly Will Hold ‘World Conference on Indigenous Peoples’ in 2014, under Terms of Resolution Recommended by Third Committee

I'm a big fan of the UN but I'm may be changing.

One more reason to remove the UN from US soil.

Forum List

Back