Ummm, I Have A Pending Deposit For $600 That Will Be Available 1/4, Anyone Else

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
I just received a notification that there is a deposit pending in the amount of $600
and that it would be available on 1/4...That's the amount they first put out for the stimulus checks

Does anyone else have a pending deposit for $600

I just received a notification that there is a deposit pending in the amount of $600
and that it would be available on 1/4...That's the amount they first put out for the stimulus checks

I do not have one. I am not eligible.

5b54f8c004aaf7c3d2d10e93f622a4df.jpg

I thought Mitch axed the relief bill and put up his own

I thought we were still waiting for them to pass a Covid relief bill
and that we were looking at $2,000

If I get another stimulus check, it will be in the mail like my last one was I guess. The question is when will the paper checks be sent out?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why are they holding it until Monday???
Friday is a holiday. 1-4 would be the first available date in 2021.

That doesn't really make sense.......the money should be available immediately or within 24 hours. At the time of the post was a Tuesday and now its Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday...Friday is the holiday........any of those 3 days banks and monies should be available. Just like with the last stimulus, once it posted it was available within 24 hours at most.

What the................

I have an unexplained pending withdraw for the same amount.

Say, who do u bank with and is your name Bernie Sanders?

#12, that’s the first actual image of a rent pimp that we’ve seen at USMB.

If I get another stimulus check, it will be in the mail like my last one was I guess. The question is when will the paper checks be sent out?
They were sent out today according to my co worker

Last edited:

Forum List

Back