Um, Just for the Record.....

He knows a lot about this topic. Is it his fault so much of what he knows is not so?
Which means he knows less than nothing about the topic. He knows nothing true about it, and things he knows are all false. He has net negative knowledge about this topic.

So, it would take a couple years of education just to get him trained up on this topic to where a newborn baby is.

You have made a claim that something specific was done to combat rising sea levels,
False. I made a claim that something has been done to address the trend of accelerating emissions.

Pay attention, son!

But, to save you some time: this is the point where you claim, because a stranger won't compile and spoonfeed to you the measures undertaken all over the world to curb emissions, then these measures do not exist.

Which, of course, is embarrassingly stupid.

And you have failed to present it sweetie.

Thus I call you liar.
I dont care if you call me a liar. You know less than nothing about this topic. Why would I care?

Because you are lying again. You know I am far better versed in this subject.and it embarrasses you when I prove you wrong.

dont care if you call me a liar. You know less than nothing about this topic. Why would I care?
That's not fair. He knows a lot about this topic. Is it his fault so much of what he knows is not so?

And yet it is you clowns who don't understand the difference between fact and fiction.

Public schools suck.

You know I am far better versed in this subject
Westwall, a retarded ferret is more well versed in this topic than you are. You couldn't even make sense of a simple sentence, which is on display in this thread. Every time you open your mouth on this topic, someone has to correct the dumb shit you say. How can one person tolerate so much embarrassment?

You know I am far better versed in this subject
Westwall, a retarded ferret is more well versed in this topic than you are. You couldn't even make sense of a simple sentence, which is on display in this thread. Every time you open your mouth on this topic, someone has to correct the dumb shit you say. How can one person tolerate so much embarrassment?

I agree, retarded ferrets are remarkably bright compared to us humans. Which means you are reeeeeeally fucking low on the totem pole considering how much smarter i am than you!

And, i am still waiting for you to present the actions that are being taken to halt global warming.

And, i am still waiting for you to present the actions that are being taken to halt global warming.
Then you are a lazy, willfully ignorant fraud. I'm not your mommy. And, if you truly wanted to know, you would have looked it up (like a 3rd grader would do).

According to the AGW people, we are already dead.

69564803_2566193083444722_7842364219524644864_n.jpg

It feels great being a ghost.

Yep, them tipping points just keep coming....and going!
Whatever mental bastion you had left of being a scientist and understanding science has clearly gone away.

How many years ago was the year 2000. I'll wait.

To be specific.....
It's 19 years past our expiration date. In other words twice the amount of time from prediction to our demise.

Whatever mental bastion you had left of being a scientist and understanding science has clearly gone away.

To be specific.....
It's 19 years past our expiration date. In other words twice the amount of time from prediction to our demise.
Aaaand another person who mangles the meaning of a simple sentence.

To be specific.....

Are ya blind or stupid?

To be specific.....

Are ya blind or stupid?
...who then throws a fit. To the surprise of nobody.

Thank you...

I knew I was in hell...

Seriously though China, India and Mexico do not care about Climate Change, so until the U.N. and Cortez deal with that I say I am not worrying about our contribution to the end of the World...

To be specific.....

Are ya blind or stupid?
...who then throws a fit. To the surprise of nobody.

Throws a fit?
That'd be your sides MO.

Then you are a lazy, willfully ignorant fraud. I'm not your mommy. And, if you truly wanted to know, you would have looked it up (like a 3rd grader would do).

You made the claim, silly girl, thus, according to the scientific method, it is up to you to produce.

So, come on liar...or should I spell it lair, so you can understand better...

To be specific.....

Are ya blind or stupid?

Both. Clearly both.

Seriously though China, India and Mexico do not care about Climate Change, so until the U.N. and Cortez deal with that I say I am not worrying about our contribution to the end of the World...
Well the horrid inaccuracy of these AGW models indicate that the proponents of AGW theory do not really understand the underlying factors and how they inter-relate with each other, or else their models would be more useful than as mere props for their hysteria.

So far that is all their models have been good for; hysterical propaganda, the 'we must act NOW, we don't have time to let all the facts come in!' type of thing.

Such arguments never lead to good laws or policy.

Forum List

Back