Um, Just for the Record.....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
According to the AGW people, we are already dead.

69564803_2566193083444722_7842364219524644864_n.jpg

It feels great being a ghost.

At least you display the reading comprehension I've come to expect from you.

You don't read so good.

No, it is YOU who don't comprehend. This is 2019. They claimed if it weren't dealt with by 2000. I understand that you morons don't understand even basic math, but dude....you are just pathetic.

Yep, them tipping points just keep coming....and going!
Whatever mental bastion you had left of being a scientist and understanding science has clearly gone away.

How many years ago was the year 2000. I'll wait.
Haha, you are making the same stupid error as he did. Good stuff.

Whatever mental bastion you had left of being a scientist and understanding science has clearly gone away.

"IS NOT REVERSED BY 2000."

You were spewing....

You were spewing....
Haha....oh, poor westwall. Okay, i will spoonfeed it to you:

The idea being conveyed here is that, if we didnt reverse the trend of accelerating emissions by the year 2000, the models showed that, in the future, sea level rise will threaten entire nations. It could eliminate completely some island nations.

This threat still exists. And yes, we probably already passed the threshold to prevent this sea level rise from occuring.

You were spewing....
Haha....oh, poor westwall. Okay, i will spoonfeed it to you:

The idea being conveyed here is that, if we didnt reverse the trend of accelerating emissions by the year 2000, the models showed that, in the future, sea level rise will threaten entire nations. It could eliminate completely some island nations.

This threat still exists. And yes, we probably already passed the threshold to prevent this sea level rise from occuring.

There has been NO action to reverse shit since this little article was written..........and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

In other words, junior, the claim was as epic a fail as you are!

Congrats! You're a moron!

There has been NO action to reverse shit since this little article was written..........and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.
In other words, junior, the claim was as epic a fail as you are!
Congrats! You're a moron!

You're doing that 'Showing Facts to Woketards Fallacy' again.

Shame on you!

There has been NO action to reverse shit since this little article was written...
Of course there has. What an incredibly and embarrassingly stupid thing to say. Jesus man, take a break, youre embarrassing yourself.

And. ,of course, more could have been done, if not for the political power handed to people by freakish deniers like you. So, instead of whining that not enough has been done, pat yourself on the back, loser.

Furthermore,by every measure available, it seems we have, indeed, passed the threshhold to stop the dangerous sea level rise.

Fuck man, you clearly know less than nothing about any of this and should shut up immediately.

There has been NO action to reverse shit since this little article was written...
Of course there has. What an incredibly and embarrassingly stupid thing to say. Jesus man, take a break, youre embarrassing yourself.

And. ,of course, more could have been done, if not for the political power handed to people by freakish deniers like you. So, instead of whining that not enough has been done, pat yourself on the back, loser.

Really? What? Name it specifically.

No, im good. I really do not give a shit what you know and don't know. I am fine just mocking you. Nobody has to take my word for it. They can look it up themselves.

No, im good. I really do not give a shit what you know and don't know. I am fine just mocking you. Nobody has to take my word for it. They can look it up themselves.

You have made a claim that something specific was done to combat rising sea levels, present it. I am calling you a liar. Present the evidence and show i am wrong.

C'mon liar, present the actions that were done to prevent sea level rise.

You have made a claim that something specific was done to combat rising sea levels,
Correct, by taking measures to curb emissions. You really couldnt "puzzle" that out for yourself, eh?

But, to save you some time: this is the point where you claim, because a stranger won't compile and spoonfeed to you the measures undertaken all over the world to curb emissions, then these measures do not exist.

Which, of course, is embarrassingly stupid.

You have made a claim that something specific was done to combat rising sea levels,
False. I made a claim that something has been done to address the trend of accelerating emissions.

Pay attention, son!

But, to save you some time: this is the point where you claim, because a stranger won't compile and spoonfeed to you the measures undertaken all over the world to curb emissions, then these measures do not exist.

And you have failed to present it sweetie.

Thus I call you liar.

False. I made a claim that something has been done to address the trend of accelerating emissions.

Pay attention, son!

And you have failed to present it sweetie.

Thus I call you liar.
I dont care if you call me a liar. You know less than nothing about this topic. Why would I care?

Forum List

Back