Ultimately, why did Obama win?

Nah, Paulie, you are the overwhelming minority never the mainstream, and the door is over there.

Play it by reaching out to and following Boehner, etc, and you can be part of the solution.

Your boy won, Fake. You don't have to pretend anymore :thup:

Many believe it was because he was the worst president in history...Or maybe it was because he was a Marxist born in Africa. Who really knows?

I don't know, but I think it was the phones. He just called everybody and said, "New model next year".

WTF is it with you people and all these free phones? If there were all these free phones about how come there are all these robberies with peeps stealin phones?

"Five teens arrested for Halloween robberies in Tacoma

KING5.com
Posted on November 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM

TACOMA - Five teens earned a trip to Remann Hall Juvenile Detention Center Halloween night following a robbery spree in Tacoma, police said.

The teens, between ages 13 to 17, wore blue bandanas over their faces and one was armed with a handgun as they committed six separate robberies between 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Wednesday night, according to officers.

The group confronted several children and adults taking their backpacks, cell phones and other assorted items."

Five teens arrested for Halloween robberies in Tacoma | KING5.com Seattle

I don't know anybody gettin free phones up here in Seattle.

Judging by the numbers of repubs who stayed home, I think it's safe to say that Romney and the neocon RNC ran off the Santorum and Paul voters.

I know you guys have to say this to justify your political beliefs but it just isn't true.

Look at the final numbers. We lost because our brand is outdated. Women and Latinos flocked to the dems. Had we had just a bit more of the share of their votes we would have won.

I voted for Rick in the primaries and I followed through with a Romney vote in the general. Your analogy is flawed.

I guess we must drop the anti-birth control platforms and I don't know how the fuck we can get the latino's.

Latino's just want open borders and free shit.

It's racist comments like the above and the Republican response to reasonable items like the Dream Act that is killing this Party and making it appear as the party of racists and bigots in the minds of many voters.

Quite frankly I don't think you are going to change it because the party is currently dominated by predominantly southern and predominately un-educated voters. in other words..... many of them are racists and bigots. I think they have tarnished the Republican brand significantly with the younger generation and minorities.

The best bet for Northeasten and West Coast Republicans is to move to the Libertarian Party and make it the second Party. The Republicans have managed to make themselves irrelevant in California anyway so they don't have anything to lose.

Well,

Two groups that love free shit came out for Obama. You'd think these people that came here seeking a better life wouldn't vote for its destruction?

Free shit is one powerful vote getter!

Keep thinking and saying that and let's see how 2014 goes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zRpSAKw0V48]Rachel Maddow - Time for the right to leave the bubble - YouTube[/ame]

It's 04' all over again. You can't win elections with a candidate that no one likes, but isn't "the other guy" Not to mention Willard made Kerry look like amateur hour with all the flip-flops.

romney-kerry-mashup.jpg

Take Johnson's 1.1 mil, and the rest of the Paul supporters like me that said fuck it and didn't waste their gas, and you could have bridged the gap and had a shot.

You fucking morons WANNA lose.
Don't forget the Santorum voters...The RNC threw them under the bus too.

I kinda expected many of them to fall in line though. I'm sure some sat it out, but for the most part I expect them to be party over principle.

He gave the most freebies, that's why.

USA ain't what is used to be ... demographics, you know?

One chart tells the tale.

A7MMlL5CMAE9-So.jpg

it seems Obama manged to win because he ran the most negative campaign in history, outspending Romney and portraying him as a guy that doesn't care.

Many believe it was because he was the worst president in history...Or maybe it was because he was a Marxist born in Africa. Who really knows?

Uh, that would be Duh Donuld and he ain't tellin'.

But seriously folks, if you watch fux, what they're pushing right now is this shit about "free stuff". All day long, they're telling the same lie about "free stuff". Over and over "free stuff" and then their usual lie about "fair and balanced".

rw's believe what fux tells them to believe.

Like the "ObamaPhone". Ask them. The idiots STILL believe this lie. They know its a lie but they still believe it.

"food stamp king" or some shit like that. Its a lie but still, they believe it.

fux has a stack of these lies and they just keep repeating them. They're on a loop and if you don't want to actually fry your brain by watching it, just tune in here because the same froot loops will post the lies, over and over.

What a bunch of pathetic hypocritical fools.

Take Johnson's 1.1 mil, and the rest of the Paul supporters like me that said fuck it and didn't waste their gas, and you could have bridged the gap and had a shot.

You fucking morons WANNA lose.
Don't forget the Santorum voters...The RNC threw them under the bus too.

I kinda expected many of them to fall in line though. I'm sure some sat it out, but for the most part I expect them to be party over principle.

rw's are definitely party over country.

Their country can get flushed for all they care.

Hell, rw's don't even really care about their own families. If they did, they'd learn about ObamaCare and how it benefits their families. Instead, they want to keep free health care at the ER, don't want to pay their own way - even if it hurts their own families.

Last edited:
Normally, many that voted for Obama would have voted more center right, but the Teanut Party has dragged the Republican Party so far to the right, it pushed everyone else towards the left.

Why did Obama win?

That sides wants free stuff. And never forget you have to work double hard to support her. Even if you were not hre ex husband.

These are the bitches who want free.

Last edited:
Normally, many that voted for Obama would have voted more center right, but the Teanut Party has dragged the Republican Party so far to the right, it pushed everyone else towards the left.

You want shit for free. Come on admit it.

You have the media in your pocket. All you have to do is have a screaming headline true or false. Doesn't matter.

Why did Obama win?

That sides wants free stuff. And never forget you have to work double hard to support her. Even if you were not hre ex husband.

These are the bitches who want free.

Lemmee guess -

You watch fux - all day long.

How do I know that?

cuz, this is what fux is yammering - all day long.

Its not true. Blatant lies, actually. But if they say it often enough, all you brainless rw's will hop on the bandwagon.

Ignernt twerp.

You have the media in your pocket. All you have to do is have a screaming headline true or false. Doesn't matter.

You answered your own question with this post.

Good thing you've got fux.

Ain't no way they can be bought - 'cept by a MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK.

Forum List

Back