Ukraine Commander Sending Husbands of Female Soldiers Who Won’t Have Sex with Him to Die.

We only support the good guys!

And we don't just limit ourselves to Nazis, or crackpot dictators who ban their political opposition and shut down churches. (In this case I'm talking about Zelensky, not Biden.)

Now we also honor the noble efforts of great Ukrainians such as this beast.

Tax payer dollars well spent, I say.

Meanwhile a new CNN poll shows most Americans no longer support sending aid to Ukraine:

Since this is such a "Democracy" (never was actually, but that's a whole other subject), I am sure the Lefties will now relent with their avarice for more blood and casualties.

Right?
Now come on….The Guardian is the biggest pile of wasted paper in the news stands.
Everyone knows it reports anti Ukrainian articles, it really is a rubbish news reporting media outlet.
Those that buy the Guardian, or read it’s online articles on the War in Ukraine is a ripe for believing any old rubbish.

The Pentagon says the cluster bombs it is sending to Ukraine have less than a 3% rate, not that all the cluster bombs is has ever used had that rate, but the article refers to older cluster bombs and presents no evidence that these newer cluster bombs don't have a 3% failure rate. Until the battkefield evidence is in,, there is no reason to doubt what the Pentagon says.

"There is no reason to doubt what the Pentagon says".

Are you fucking kidding me? Even the NY Times disagrees with you on such a ridiculous assertion.

Cuz yeah, since when would the Pentagon ever lie about anything?

It's hilarious how the Left has now been co-opted by the very Intelligence entities and military psyops it once so adamantly opposed.

Meanwhile you're just another dead end dipshit simply repeating what you already said and ignoring the evidence right in front of your face.

Not one of you Leftists has a shred of integrity or objectivity.

You just start backwards from your own conclusions and close your eyes to anything else.

Waste of time.

Now come on….The Guardian is the biggest pile of wasted paper in the news stands.
Everyone knows it reports anti Ukrainian articles, it really is a rubbish news reporting media outlet.
Those that buy the Guardian, or read it’s online articles on the War in Ukraine is a ripe for believing any old rubbish.

Huh?

The Guardian is a Left Wing globalist-aligned propaganda machine that has been on board with the war from day one.

They may have dissenting columnists here and there, but by and large they have been robust supporters of Ukraine.

Thanks for outing yourself as yet another dipshit.

The Pentagon says the cluster bombs it is sending to Ukraine have less than a 3% rate, not that all the cluster bombs is has ever used had that rate, but the article refers to older cluster bombs and presents no evidence that these newer cluster bombs don't have a 3% failure rate. Until the battkefield evidence is in,, there is no reason to doubt what the Pentagon says.

There is no suggestion in the report that any of the money or weapons sent to Ukraine was misappropriate, only that the Pentagon should improve it logistics reports, so there is no corroboration of your claim that Ukraine is misappropriating US aid.

At the time, the charges of collaboration were made public and no evidence that they were not legitimate have been made public, so there are no rational grounds for you to question them.
The first casualty of war is truth.

"There is no reason to doubt what the Pentagon says".

Are you fucking kidding me? Even the NY Times disagrees with you on such a ridiculous assertion.

Cuz yeah, since when would the Pentagon ever lie about anything?

It's hilarious how the Left has now been co-opted by the very Intelligence entities and military psyops it once so adamantly opposed.

Meanwhile you're just another dead end dipshit simply repeating what you already said and ignoring the evidence right in front of your face.

Not one of you Leftists has a shred of integrity or objectivity.

You just start backwards from your own conclusions and close your eyes to anything else.

Waste of time.
In other words, you still haven't figured out what you are outraged about. It's clear you have a bug up your ass about Ukraine and perhaps all your digging around up there trying to find it has affected your thinking and put you in such a bad mood.

First you try to characterize the state of Ukraine with sexual harassment allegations about a single enlistment officer.

Then you make groundless accusations about Ukraine misappropriating US aid.

Then you try to deny Ukraine is a democracy for shutting down a few political parties and churches for collaborating with the enemy without being able to provide any evidence they were not collaborators, and then you claim the Pentagon is lying about the cluster bombs it is sending to Ukraine without being able to provide any evidence about these particular cluster bombs to support your claim, and then you collapse into a fit of rage about covid, leftists and, of course, me.

Clearly, you need to spend more time and effort trying to figure out what you are really so outraged about.

That's a catchy little slogan, but what does it mean? Believe nothing or only believe things that agree with what you already believe? In wartime or peacetime, what you choose to believe is always a judgement call.

The Guardian is a sensational tabloid. Take it with a grain of salt.

We only support the good guys!

And we don't just limit ourselves to Nazis, or crackpot dictators who ban their political opposition and shut down churches. (In this case I'm talking about Zelensky, not Biden.)

Now we also honor the noble efforts of great Ukrainians such as this beast.

Tax payer dollars well spent, I say.

Meanwhile a new CNN poll shows most Americans no longer support sending aid to Ukraine:

Since this is such a "Democracy" (never was actually, but that's a whole other subject), I am sure the Lefties will now relent with their avarice for more blood and casualties.

Right?
Where is Trump when you need a great President? I doubt that Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was in office.

Where is Trump when you need a great President? I doubt that Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump was in office.
Why is that? Putin completely ignored Trump when he tried to persuade Putin not to violate the intermediate range nuclear forces treaty, so what makes you think he would pay attention to Trump about invading Ukraine?

Why is that? Putin completely ignored Trump when he tried to persuade Putin not to violate the intermediate range nuclear forces treaty, so what makes you think he would pay attention to Trump about invading Ukraine?
Why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was in office?

Trump was and still is unpredictable. Joe Biden is predictable.

peace-dove.gif

Why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was in office?

Trump was and still is unpredictable. Joe Biden is predictable.
Yet Trump failed to persuade Putin not to violate the INF, so why do you think Trump would have been able to persuade him not to invade Ukraine?

Forum List

Back