Racist and corrupt Met only issue rubber bullets for "Black" events

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Strange that.. Not for far right marches or events for racist trash like Tommy Robinson. Not even for bonehead football hooligans .

The Met denies accusations of racism, Its difficult to see how they can maintain that nonsense..

“This tactic has also previously been authorised ahead of Notting Hill carnival due to significant intelligence suggesting serious violence would occur. Over the last five years, there has been a murder, 47 stabbings, 172 incidents of grievous bodily harm and 159 officers injured as a result of violence during this event.”

The Met said in 2022 that 74 officers were injured at Notting Hill carnival. An earlier FoI request showed that the Met recorded 60 injuries to officers.

“This tactic has also previously been authorised ahead of Notting Hill carnival due to significant intelligence suggesting serious violence would occur. Over the last five years, there has been a murder, 47 stabbings, 172 incidents of grievous bodily harm and 159 officers injured as a result of violence during this event.”

The Met said in 2022 that 74 officers were injured at Notting Hill carnival. An earlier FoI request showed that the Met recorded 60 injuries to officers.
My concern, and that of decent people, is that they arent used on white people as well.

Tummy Turd can still not come to terms with his sources being Fake -- not the way to start any serious discussion. The Guardian and Wiki .Pathetic .

Strange that.. Not for far right marches or events for racist trash like Tommy Robinson. Not even for bonehead football hooligans .

The Met denies accusations of racism, Its difficult to see how they can maintain that nonsense..
If baton rounds were authorized for all black led events, then if would be likely the motivation was racist, but if they wee authorized only for some black led events, such as BLM that had the potential to become violent and out of control, then it is unlikely the reason was racism.

Hes a racist shit like you.

If you're going to call me a racist, then produce a link to anything that I have ever written, in which I have expressed any opinion that any person is better than any other, or should be treated differently than any other on the basis of race.

Do that, or else admit that you are a lying piece of shit.

Or don't bother, since everyone knows that you're a lying piece of shit anyway.

Hes a racist shit like you.
If you're going to call me a racist, then produce a link to anything that I have ever written, in which I have expressed any opinion that any person is better than any other, or should be treated differently than any other on the basis of race.

Crickets.gif

Any suppprter of tommy robinson is racist trash.

And just like that.......

thread-fail.jpeg

Forum List

Back