Ukraine call smoking gun

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."
- Trump
Your behavior in this thread is classic lefty behavior. Ever since Trump kicked Hillary's ass 306 to a lousy 232, lefties have been throwing any and all the shit they can find against the wall to see if anything sticks. You've been shamelessly throwing buckets of it agains the wall in this thread, just like lefties have been doing through out Trump's term. Quit trying to steal 2016, you guys lost. You guys may not be able to see this, but I assure you Trump does not need glasses; he has 2020.

Talk about a Ukraine SMOKING GUN....I expect that when AG Barr gets some FREE TIME, after Trumps landslide victory in 2020 that ol' Jojo here, will become a target as ALL THE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE NEEDED TO INDICT IS RIGHT HERE AND HIS VIDEO TAPE!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."
- Trump
Your behavior in this thread is classic lefty behavior. Ever since Trump kicked Hillary's ass 306 to a lousy 232, lefties have been throwing any and all the shit they can find against the wall to see if anything sticks. You've been shamelessly throwing buckets of it agains the wall in this thread, just like lefties have been doing through out Trump's term. Quit trying to steal 2016, you guys lost. You guys may not be able to see this, but I assure you Trump does not need glasses; he has 2020.
I believe RDD has FINALLY given up. Let's hope so. Can you imagine being as brainwashed and dumb as they appear to be? It must be a horrific way to go through life.

- Trump
I appreciate your desperation, but that quote says "a lot of people" want to find out. The opening post asks for a quid pro quo that specifically benefits Trump, not "a lot of people" if it requires an opinion to see the smoking gun, then it cannot be considered evidence or a smoking gun. You are desperate, but conflating opinion with a smoking gun just doesn't work. Stick to the goals established in the opening post. Don't just post any old quote, post a smoking gun.

That quote is a smoking gun.

It's YOUR OPINION that it's not.

See how this works both ways?

But then again you are a Trump supporter so you of course don't think the rules apply to you.

There is no smoking gun. Everything Trump said was above board and legal.

Of course the lefty loons ignore what Biden did. That was totally unethical though not illegal.

Another nothing burger for the lefty loons who are batting 0.

You can't cure desperate and stupid.

He can not provide a smoking gun because at NO time did Trump say anything along the lines of if you don't do this we don't do that.
He,of course, meant exactly that, as all of the concerned state department staff knew.
All the DEEP STATE, Surrender Monkey placed subversives knew....try at least once to be truthful...as difficult as it may be to you!

He can not provide a smoking gun because at NO time did Trump say anything along the lines of if you don't do this we don't do that.
He,of course, meant exactly that, as all of the concerned state department staff knew.
All the DEEP STATE, Surrender Monkey placed subversives knew....try at least once to be truthful...as difficult as it may be to you!
Lol.... Deep state he says.

Is there anything that you're fed that you won't believe?

Sure. Your lies, innuendos and bullshit....but you paid posters keep trying or the checks will stop!

EvMetro declares the call clean everyone!

We can all go back to our regular lives now that the authority has spoken.
Already have.
In fact my regular life has never been better than the last three years.

But feel free to post your damning evidence. Pretty sure my life will still just go on.

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

I'll save my energy trying to jump through your ever shifting hoops.

You would if such video existed. In absence of video, you resort to only thing that's left. Lies.

Would you whine if I post a video that starts something like: "Tell Vladimir..."

But then again you are a Trump supporter so you of course don't think the rules apply to you.

It may be a smoking gun for something, but certainly not the goal posts established in the opening post. You have not posted a quote from that transcript that fits the description of "a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit", as requested in the opening post. "Us" and "lots of people" are not the same thing as "specifically meant for Trump's benefit" as the opening post asked for. You are attempting to conflate those terms in order to dishonestly produce a quote that does not exist. This is as bad as creating fake quotes like you did earlier when you posted "me" instead of "us".

Last edited:
I am declaring Trump's Ukraine call a clean and appropriate call with another country's leader. Lefties allege that the call contained a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit. I have read the transcript and cannot find any such a quid pro quo, so I am challenging all lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun.

This thread is for lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun in the transcript that was recently made public. I predict lefties will post all kinds of evasions, but no smoking gun. A claim that it has already been posted does not count, only an actual quote counts.
LOL

Your thread is an epic fail since it's a strawman. No one is claiming that call in itself reveals quid pro quo.

5207ab2b34545.jpeg

Sure. Your lies, innuendos and bullshit....but you paid posters keep trying or the checks will stop!

Your owners are pleased with your obedience.

It may be a smoking gun for something, but certainly not the goal posts established in the opening post. You have not posted a quote from that transcript that fits the description of "a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit", as requested in the opening post. "Us" and "lots of people" are not the same thing as "specifically meant for Trump's benefit" as the opening post asked for. You are attempting to conflate those terms in order to dishonestly produce a quote that does not exist. This is as bad as creating fake quotes like you did earlier when you posted "me" instead of "us".

I got it. So unless Trump says verbatim "I would like you to do this highly illegal thing that will benefit me and only me" then he can't be guilty according to you.

When this is the game you are having to play, you have already lost.

EvMetro declares the call clean everyone!

We can all go back to our regular lives now that the authority has spoken.
Already have.
In fact my regular life has never been better than the last three years.

But feel free to post your damning evidence. Pretty sure my life will still just go on.

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

I'll save my energy trying to jump through your ever shifting hoops.
:lmao:

Your owners are pleased with your obedience.
And Castro is waiting for you in hell!...Hurry, please!

Forum List

Back