Ukraine call smoking gun

Ok here you go.... What do I win?

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."
You still need to quote the part that proves this was only for Trump, and not for our nation and justice. If your quote requires opinion, it ain't evidence.

“I need you to do me a favor THOUGH”

Ok well I'm glad you don't dispute the fact that a quid pro quo occurred. You just don't think it's a bad thing.... Because your Master did it.

Good boy.

Where is the quote of the smoking gun?
Posted previously. Feel free to scroll up.
Nope, I talked about this in the opening post. Only an actual quote counts, not a declaration that it was already posted. If opinion is required in order for your quote to be seen as a smoking gun, then it is absolutely NOT a smoking gun. A smoking b gun is absolute and cannot be disputed. No way is an opinion even close to being a smoking gun.

Holy bullshit! He never said this. You changed his words from "us" to "me" and then dishonestly added quote marks. You are taking lessons from pencil neck.

Ok well I'm glad you don't dispute the fact that a quid pro quo occurred. You just don't think it's a bad thing.... Because your Master did it.

Good boy.

Where is the quote of the smoking gun?
Posted previously. Feel free to scroll up.
Nope, I talked about this in the opening post. Only an actual quote counts, not a declaration that it was already posted. If opinion is required in order for your quote to be seen as a smoking gun, then it is absolutely NOT a smoking gun. A smoking b gun is absolute and cannot be disputed. No way is an opinion even close to being a smoking gun.

I posted a quote only. But good try at moving the goal posts.

Holy bullshit! He never said this. You changed his words and the dishonestly added quote marks. You are taking lessons from pencil neck.
No?

What did he say then?
"We need you to do us a favor, though."

...precisely conflating the US and Trump's personal interests and using the power as the Head of State for personal gain. Which is why a lot of people who found it unwise to impeach him, said, "well fuck, now we HAVE to impeach him..."

Last edited:
Holy bullshit! He never said this. You changed his words and the dishonestly added quote marks. You are taking lessons from pencil neck.
No?

What did he say then?
"We need you to do us a favor, though."

...precisely conflating the US and Trump's personal interests and using the power as the Head of State for personal gain. Which is why a lot of people who found it unwise to impeach him, said, "well fuck, no we HAVE to impeach him..."

Thanks but I really wanted Mr. Expert Authority to have to share the quote of what he said to prove that he did in fact ask for a favor in exchange for what the Ukraine wanted.

Goal posts were firmly established in the opening post, where I said this:

"Lefties allege that the call contained a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit. I have read the transcript and cannot find any such a quid pro quo, so I am challenging all lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun. "

Where is your quote from the call that fits between THOSE goal posts from the opening post?

Goal posts were firmly established in the opening post, where I said this:

"Lefties allege that the call contained a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit. I have read the transcript and cannot find any such a quid pro quo, so I am challenging all lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun. "

Where is your quote from the call that fits between THOSE goal posts from the opening post?
I posted it already. I don't know which part of what I posted is confusing you.

I said here you go and then a quote. No commentary, no opinion.

I win.

No?

What did he say then?
Lefties are SO disgusting...
Yep, disgusting AND dumb. I blame our hideously biased media for most of this. I truly believe a LOT of lefties have been brainwashed by the likes of CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the New York Times and others that are extremely left leaning. The brainwashed ones believe EVERYTHING they see and read from the left leaning outlets. They have NO original ideas of their own. Pathetic and pitiful. YOU win this thread, Ev. Game over.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."
You still need to quote the part that proves this was only for Trump, and not for our nation and justice. If your quote requires opinion, it ain't evidence.

The exact words in the transcript were "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

Nowhere in the call did the President even hint about denying the sale of the Javelin missiles, or the sale being contingent upon the Ukraine President's investigation into corruption.

How is it that you people can't even figure this out?

The exact words in the transcript were "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

Nowhere in the call did the President even hint about denying the sale of the Javelin missiles, or the sale being contingent upon the Ukraine President's investigation into corruption.

How is it that you people can't even figure this out?
Well, they ARE quite dim................

I posted it already. I don't know which part of what I posted is confusing you.

I said here you go and then a quote. No commentary, no opinion.

I win.

I know lefties very well, so I also posted this in the opening post:

" I predict lefties will post all kinds of evasions, but no smoking gun. A claim that it has already been posted does not count, only an actual quote counts."

I knew lefties would claim to have already posted a smoking gun that fit between the goal posts that were well established in the opening post, and here you are like clock work doing exactly that. Slimy lefty behavior. About as slimy as changing "us" to "me" to dishonestly make it look like Trump was negotiating a deal for himself.

- Trump

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

I'll save my energy trying to jump through your ever shifting hoops.
So you deflect from OP. What in transcript is so damning? We are not talking about some unrelated Putin video here.

Thanks for playing.
Damn, RDD is SO DAMNED DUMB. So, RDD = SDD, if you will.
How about Really Damn Dumb?

I'm sure you would have come up with that on your own soon enough, right?
Yep, you're correct. You are REALLY DAMNED DUMB. Now get your stupid ass off this thread if you're not going to address the topic. Get along, little dumbsh*t, get along.
Report his ass for trolling a thread.
All these guys are the trolls from down in the badlands. I am surprised they finally have come up top to pollute the likes of the good nature gentry. :71:

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

I'll save my energy trying to jump through your ever shifting hoops.
Posting a quote isn't jumping through anything. It's just "proving an allegation".

Making an accusation and ignoring the fact that you can't prove it is called "whining like a 3 year old".

- Trump
I appreciate your desperation, but that quote says "a lot of people" want to find out. The opening post asks for a quid pro quo that specifically benefits Trump, not "a lot of people" if it requires an opinion to see the smoking gun, then it cannot be considered evidence or a smoking gun. You are desperate, but conflating opinion with a smoking gun just doesn't work. Stick to the goals established in the opening post. Don't just post any old quote, post a smoking gun.

Forum List

Back