Ukraine call smoking gun

The whole shooting match is in full swing to get Trump, who didn't do anything wrong. It's all a big show to protect Biden, Hillary and Barry O. After Rand Paul called out Hunter Biden tonight in Kentucky, the gloves are off.
The Ukraine call thing is already dead, since there was no smoking gun and the so called whistle blower has had to disappear. Lefties are already rummaging and searching for the next item that might contain dirt on Trump, since there was no smoking gun in the Ukraine call.
It's already dead he says!

We are blessed to have your presence here on this site to share your definitive wisdom.

The whole shooting match is in full swing to get Trump, who didn't do anything wrong. It's all a big show to protect Biden, Hillary and Barry O. After Rand Paul called out Hunter Biden tonight in Kentucky, the gloves are off.
The Ukraine call thing is already dead, since there was no smoking gun and the so called whistle blower has had to disappear. Lefties are already rummaging and searching for the next item that might contain dirt on Trump, since there was no smoking gun in the Ukraine call.
Yep. There MAY be another lefty idiot like RDD that will respond with the usual evasion and deflection. But I think you're correct on this one. You WIN again over the lefty loons!

Yep. There MAY be another lefty idiot like RDD that will respond with the usual evasion and deflection. But I think you're correct on this one. You WIN again over the lefty loons!
All hail EvMetro!

EvMetro declares the call clean everyone!

We can all go back to our regular lives now that the authority has spoken.
Already have.
In fact my regular life has never been better than the last three years.

But feel free to post your damning evidence. Pretty sure my life will still just go on.

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

I'll save my energy trying to jump through your ever shifting hoops.
So you deflect from OP. What in transcript is so damning? We are not talking about some unrelated Putin video here.

Thanks for playing.
Damn, RDD is SO DAMNED DUMB. So, RDD = SDD, if you will.
How about Really Damn Dumb?

I'm sure you would have come up with that on your own soon enough, right?
Yep, you're correct. You are REALLY DAMNED DUMB. Now get your stupid ass off this thread if you're not going to address the topic. Get along, little dumbsh*t, get along.

Already have.
In fact my regular life has never been better than the last three years.

But feel free to post your damning evidence. Pretty sure my life will still just go on.

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

So you deflect from OP. What in transcript is so damning? We are not talking about some unrelated Putin video here.

Thanks for playing.

Yep, you're correct. You are REALLY DAMNED DUMB. Now get your stupid ass off this thread if you're not going to address the topic. Get along, little dumbsh*t, get along.
Report his ass for trolling a thread.

Ok here you go.... What do I win?

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."

Thanks for playing.

Snowflake much?

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it."
LOL was what he said NOT true? And explain how the son of a politician is protected just because he is the son?

LOL was what he said NOT true? And explain how the son of a politician is protected just because he is the son?
True or not isn't the issue. Try and keep up.

Thanks for playing.

Yep, the dumbsh*t never DID address the topic at the start of thread. Typical low I.Q. liberal loon. I don't report anyone, I just let them make asses out of themselves for everyone to see on here.

Asking a Government we have a law enforcement treaty with to investigate illegal activity involving a US citizen is in FACT part of the law and is perfectly legal.

Asking a Government we have a law enforcement treaty with to investigate illegal activity involving a US citizen is in FACT part of the law and is perfectly legal.

Ok well I'm glad you don't dispute the fact that a quid pro quo occurred. You just don't think it's a bad thing.... Because your Master did it.

Good boy.

Ok well I'm glad you don't dispute the fact that a quid pro quo occurred. You just don't think it's a bad thing.... Because your Master did it.

Good boy.
It did not happen dumb ass it is perfectly legal and a power of the President to ask a foreign Government we have a treaty with to investigate possible crimes.

Good boy.

Where is the quote of the smoking gun?

Good boy.
It did not happen dumb ass it is perfectly legal and a power of the President to ask a foreign Government we have a treaty with to investigate possible crimes.
So it didn't happen or it's legal?

You need to pick your excuse and go with it.

Good boy.
So it didn't happen or it's legal?

You need to pick your excuse and go with it.
PLEASE get your sorry ass off this thread. You are SUCH a dumbsh*t.

You still need to quote the part that proves this was only for Trump, and not for our nation and justice. If your quote requires opinion, it ain't evidence.

Forum List

Back