Ukraine call smoking gun

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I am declaring Trump's Ukraine call a clean and appropriate call with another country's leader. Lefties allege that the call contained a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit. I have read the transcript and cannot find any such a quid pro quo, so I am challenging all lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun.

This thread is for lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun in the transcript that was recently made public. I predict lefties will post all kinds of evasions, but no smoking gun. A claim that it has already been posted does not count, only an actual quote counts.

I am declaring Trump's Ukraine call a clean and appropriate call with another country's leader. Lefties allege that the call contained a quid pro quo that was specifically meant for Trump's benefit. I have read the transcript and cannot find any such a quid pro quo, so I am challenging all lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun.

This thread is for lefties to post a quote of the smoking gun in the transcript that was recently made public. I predict lefties will post all kinds of evasions, but no smoking gun. A claim that it has already been posted does not count, only an actual quote counts.
Hey, Ev, it's Steve from JPP. Like you, I doubt ANY lefties will post anything of intellect concerning this topic. You've probably found that the lefties on here are a LOT like the lefties on JPP. Evasion, deflection and diversion run rampant here, as they do on JPP.

EvMetro declares the call clean everyone!

We can all go back to our regular lives now that the authority has spoken.

Hey, Ev, it's Steve from JPP. Like you, I doubt ANY lefties will post anything of intellect concerning this topic. You've probably found that the lefties on here are a LOT like the lefties on JPP. Evasion, deflection and diversion run rampant here, as they do on JPP.
Are the conservatives on JPP sheep that vomit up their Masters talking points like they do here?

Already have.
In fact my regular life has never been better than the last three years.

But feel free to post your damning evidence. Pretty sure my life will still just go on.

AND..................you're an idiot. You did NOT address the topic at the start of this thread. I'm guessing you're probably a loony lefty? Evasion and deflection are ALL you loons seem to thrive on.

Are the conservatives on JPP sheep that vomit up their Masters talking points like they do here?
Did you forget to post the quid pro quo quote?

Already have.

But feel free to post your damning evidence. Pretty sure my life will still just go on.

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

I'll save my energy trying to jump through your ever shifting hoops.

Thanks, great to hear from you. I have lefties cornered in my opening post, since I let them know that the standard lefty dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade won't count as a quote of the smoking gun. Only an actual quote of it will count, so lefties will not be able to reply.

AND...................you STILL haven't addressed the topic. Go to bed, you brainwashed loony lib. If you're NOT going to address the topic at hand, GTFO!

I could post a video of him handing classified information directly to Putin and you'll tell me that you're ok with it because if Trump does it, it's not illegal.

This is not a quote of the smoking gun, you lose.

Thanks, great to hear from you. I have lefties cornered in my opening post, since I let them know that the standard lefty dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade won't count as a quote of the smoking gun. Only an actual quote of it will count, so lefties will not be able to reply.
Cornered!

Already have.

In other words you can not so will deflect...... By the way? The President ACTUALLY is the final authority on what is and is not classified, anything he releases is legal as he is final authority on what is and is not classified.

Already have.

So you deflect from OP. What in transcript is so damning? We are not talking about some unrelated Putin video here.

Thanks for playing.

The whole shooting match is in full swing to get Trump, who didn't do anything wrong. It's all a big show to protect Biden, Hillary and Barry O. After Rand Paul called out Hunter Biden tonight in Kentucky, the gloves are off.

AND...................you STILL haven't addressed the topic. Go to bed, you brainwashed loony lib. If you're NOT going to address the topic at hand, GTFO!
I wonder how long it will take lefties to discover the prediction that I made in the opening post? You probably remember how I did that over on jpp...

Already have.

So you deflect from OP. What in transcript is so damning? We are not talking about some unrelated Putin video here.

Thanks for playing.
Damn, RDD is SO DAMNED DUMB. So, RDD = SDD, if you will.

I wonder how long it will take lefties to discover the prediction that I made in the opening post? You probably remember how I did that over on jpp...
Yep, you were the MASTER at doing that and making the lefties on there look SO DAMNED DUMB (SDD) !

The whole shooting match is in full swing to get Trump, who didn't do anything wrong. It's all a big show to protect Biden, Hillary and Barry O. After Rand Paul called out Hunter Biden tonight in Kentucky, the gloves are off.
The Ukraine call thing is already dead, since there was no smoking gun and the so called whistle blower has had to disappear. Lefties are already rummaging and searching for the next item that might contain dirt on Trump, since there was no smoking gun in the Ukraine call.

Already have.

Thanks for playing.
Damn, RDD is SO DAMNED DUMB. So, RDD = SDD, if you will.
How about Really Damn Dumb?

I'm sure you would have come up with that on your own soon enough, right?

Forum List

Back