UK Non-Jewish High Commander - IDF Went Beyond Call of Duty to Protect Pal Civilians

I dont know. Go search for the whole story. I sure didnt make it up, unlike the original propaganda piece you posted.
You want proof. People in hell want ice water.

What a fucking dishonest sneak you are. :lol:

I didn't make up anything, however could you get anymore biased in the site you got this from?

Our History

It was Yom Kippur, 2000. The Intifada had just broken out and a huge wave of terror had suddenly descended upon Israel. The media in Europe was twisting the story to brand Israel as a bad guy! Jews in the UK were in shock and felt under attack. A few idealists decided enough was enough.

"So there were 4 or 5 of us British university students, kicking ideas around, frustrated and wondering what we could do to help Israel.

Get an actual news source, then get back to me.

I dont know. Go search for the whole story. I sure didnt make it up, unlike the original propaganda piece you posted.
You want proof. People in hell want ice water.

What a fucking dishonest sneak you are. :lol:

I didn't make up anything, however could you get anymore biased in the site you got this from?

Our History

It was Yom Kippur, 2000. The Intifada had just broken out and a huge wave of terror had suddenly descended upon Israel. The media in Europe was twisting the story to brand Israel as a bad guy! Jews in the UK were in shock and felt under attack. A few idealists decided enough was enough.

"So there were 4 or 5 of us British university students, kicking ideas around, frustrated and wondering what we could do to help Israel.

Get an actual news source, then get back to me.
If its biased then you won't have any problem showing that what they say is false. When you get that, shove it up your ass.

If its biased then you won't have any problem showing that what they say is false. When you get that, shove it up your ass.

You simply don't get it. Highly Pro-Israel essentially blogs do not refute my argument or what I posted. You need to get some actual news sources and evidence to refute what I said. That's the whole point of evidence is that you need something to refute it.

Your source is for the pure defending of Israel and to make sure no one can attack it. It would be like using the GOP website to learn about the Democrats website and vice versa. Nice try though.

No, you are 100% wrong here.
The "news" item you mentioned is completely fabricated. It is no more unbiased than anything I cited. And there are precedents here which suggest that articles of the nature you posted are ultimately unproven and shown to be false. We just havent seen that yet with this article. But it is coming.
The Israeli Army is painfully ethical in what it does. To the point that it sacrifices its own soldiers, as in Jenin where they went house to house, getting caught in ambushes, rather than just bomb the whole damn thing like anyone else would.

The "news" item you mentioned is completely fabricated. It is no more unbiased than anything I cited. And there are precedents here which suggest that articles of the nature you posted are ultimately unproven and shown to be false. We just havent seen that yet with this article. But it is coming.
The Israeli Army is painfully ethical in what it does. To the point that it sacrifices its own soldiers, as in Jenin where they went house to house, getting caught in ambushes, rather than just bomb the whole damn thing like anyone else would.

Still waiting for that evidence to refute my argument. Your emoting there Rabbi. Tick tock, tick tock. :eusa_whistle:

Still waiting for that evidence to refute my argument. Your emoting there Rabbi. Tick tock, tick tock. :eusa_whistle:

Hey sonny. You have no credibility here. Nor did you make any argument. When you get to community college your professor will probably explain to you what an argument means. After that if you have questions I'll be glad to answer them.

Hey sonny. You have no credibility here. Nor did you make any argument. When you get to community college your professor will probably explain to you what an argument means. After that if you have questions I'll be glad to answer them.

My argument has been made. Also, I don't go to community college and you can stop calling me sonny.

So while you can try to bring down my arguments by making personal attacks, you fail.

My argument has been made. Also, I don't go to community college and you can stop calling me sonny.

So while you can try to bring down my arguments by making personal attacks, you fail.

You haven't made a single argument.
And the only thing you've proven is that little kids shouldn't spout off on things they don't know about, sonny.

And the only thing you've proven is that little kids shouldn't spout off on things they don't know about, sonny.

I have made my argument since you cannot read. The IDF is a brutal army and not as ethical as you make them out to be.

I am not a little kid either. You are a sad individual, that much is for sure.

I have made my argument since you cannot read. The IDF is a brutal army and not as ethical as you make them out to be.

I am not a little kid either. You are a sad individual, that much is for sure.

Yeah, sure kid sure.

You haven't made an argument, sonny. There is nothing to refute.
The Israeli Army is vicious. They kill people. They break stuff. Wowsers.

So I am then correct in saying that they aren't as ethical as you make them out to be. And by "breaking stuff" of course is a reference to burning down the homes of innocent people for no good reason. Of course, if they were jews that this was happening to, your outrage would be apparent.

You haven't made an argument, sonny. There is nothing to refute.
The Israeli Army is vicious. They kill people. They break stuff. Wowsers.

So I am then correct in saying that they aren't as ethical as you make them out to be. And by "breaking stuff" of course is a reference to burning down the homes of innocent people for no good reason. Of course, if they were jews that this was happening to, your outrage would be apparent.

As opposed to other armies that distribute flowers and chocolate to their enemies, right sonny?

Yeah, sure. If you say so. After all you have vast experience in the military, right?

I don't need vast experience in the military. I have given evidence, evidence which you have failed to refute. So therefore, I am right.

Yeah, sure. If you say so. After all you have vast experience in the military, right?

I don't need vast experience in the military. I have given evidence, evidence which you have failed to refute. So therefore, I am right.
You've made statements. That isnt giving evidence. That is talking out your ass, the one thing you seem to be accomplished at.

You've made statements. That isnt giving evidence. That is talking out your ass, the one thing you seem to be accomplished at.

I gave evidence earlier. Which you and others still have failed to refute. So again, waiting for it to be refuted. Also, didn't you say you were going to put me on ignore? :eusa_eh:

Originally posted by Sunni Man
The future of Palestine will be great once Israel surrenders and dismantles it's apartheid government.

The best part will be seeing the World Court bring to trial the Zionist murderers who ruled that fascist nation.

OK, the thread was already created… Unfortunately, as you will see, I had to examine the possibility of a much less rosy scenario. Anyway I hope you enjoy it, Sunni : )

I want you to know it was a pleasure to meet a Vietnam veteran who has a gigantic moral stature to be able to look back and express his personal regret for the senseless destruction of a country that never harmed America.

We all know how hard it is to recognize our mistakes but you can be sure that when they come of age your kids will recognize your courageous attitude and will certainly say:

“Dad was a just, righteous man.”

:eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back