UK Non-Jewish High Commander - IDF Went Beyond Call of Duty to Protect Pal Civilians

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by GHook93, Oct 16, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,929
    See douche bags like Shogie and Sunni will lie and condemn Israel. They will cry out the fallacy of dispropriate force. A misnormer in itself, because they would cry foul if Israel allowed Sderot residents to start firing dozens upon dozens of daily missiles and MORTARS at random targets in Gaza. The faces are this.

(1) There is no explanation beyond a person being an ANTI-SEMITE, to argue that Israel had no right to respond to a thousands of missiles and MORTARS being fired at Israel for over a year on a daily basis! If you say they had no right to respond then you are an Antisemite!
    (2) There is no such thing as proportionate force! Its a liberal lie! Disproportionate force is one side defeating the other. Would liberals be OK with Sderot residents firing dozens upon dozens of daily missiles and mortar at random targets in Gaza! Heck the hypocritical liberal would scream louder than they do against justified Cast lead
    (3) Hamas (along with Hezbollah) launches their missiles from civilian locations: (a) in the heart of cities, (b) on top of apartment building, (c) from hospitals and (d) even from school court-yards
    (4) Hamas (along with Hezbollah) store their bombs and missiles in hospitals, civilian homes, schools and hospitals. They willingly make them targets!
    (5) Hamas (along with Hezbollah) plan "civilians" at locations when the media come to tell grand stories of the major inhumanity of the IDF! These are preplanned propaganda events.
    (6) Hamas (along with Hezbollah) always keep children close by, because 1 dead child dozen more than killing 1000 IDF soldiers
    (7) The the Hamas (along with Hezbollah) terrorist do not wear uniforms. Rather they try to make themselves look like civilians to blend in. This increases civilian causalities, since fighters and civilians look identical.
    (8) Hamas (along with Hezbollah) have perfected using civilians as human shields!
    (9) Israel made 100,000 calls warning civilians and dropped over 2 million leaflets! Is the IDF retarded? Yes they warned civilians, but they warned the Hamas terrorists. Boobie-traps can be planted and snipers can get into place. This detrimental act to their operations, but a humanitarian move to lower civilian causalities!
    (10) Aborted missions that could have taken out many Hamas military capabilities, in order to reduce collateral damage!
    (11) Allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid to Gaza during the operation. See below that is a huge no-no for any military operation

UNHRC endorses Goldstone's Gaza report | International News | Jerusalem Post

Who is Col Kemp?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    we know that, but any second now, you'll get your "one shot, two kills" post from shogie-bear.

3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,929
    Good thing I have the troll on ignore! I haven't read one of his Israeli posts in months!

4. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    I can't be bothered putting anyone on ignore. lol.. and he has his funny moments.

5. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    Typical Zionist Jew response to reality.

Just hide your face and ignore the Truth. :evil:

6. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    says the lying, insane holocaust denier.

:cuckoo:

7. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Oh look.. zionist jews huddling together and crying about criticism from NON JEWS.

:rofl:

as if his criticism is only valid if he were JEWISH.

:lol:

Thats right, Jill. OWN IT. Lord fucking knows it was hard to find white supporters for the killers of Emmet Till in the south too. That your common denominator ethnicity is no better than klansmen when crying about criticism cracks me up.

:thup:

ps, hey nosejob... still pretending that you didn't post on my wall and then BLOCK posts to your wall while crying about someone else doing the same to you? Hows that blank check double standard working out for you?

8. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    Hi shogie, honey....

*muah*

9. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    do you kiss images of dead palis with that mouth, jillian? I thought your breath smelled of blood.

ps... from the JEW POST?

gosh.. I WONDER what their take is on Cast "One Shot, Two Kills" Lead!

:rofl:

10. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    IDF is one of the most brutal armies in the world for a reason. They did not go beyond the call of duty. The fact you're trying to defend the IDF shows you truly are ignorant.

Israeli soldiers in Gaza describe a 'moral Twilight Zone' | McClatchy

Moral Twilight Zone, doesn't sound very safe to me.

Yes, because I am sure the IDF will admit they were at fault. That's about as likely as the Pope coming out and supporting Gay Marriage.

What is this? Jail them for daring to speak the truth of a situation? Sounds like a great Military that is quite open about their actions.

How nice, we're helping supply the weapons to burn down innocent civilian homes. But they don't matter because they're brown people right?

Rules? What rules?

Well, they certainly do value that dog's life more.

And these are from the mouths of soldiers who fought. Now I want you to come back in this thread and try to discredit that.