UK Non-Jewish High Commander - IDF Went Beyond Call of Duty to Protect Pal Civilians

And yet plenty of soldiers spoke out when they had to remove Jews from settlements in Gaza.
No, this smacks of someone with an agenda attempting a hack job on the IDF, giving strength and comfort to Israel's enemies.
Israel is a small country where an amazing number of people know each other and secrets don't last long. If there were atrocities they would be well documented, not reported in some left leaning rag.

And yet plenty of soldiers spoke out when they had to remove Jews from settlements in Gaza.
No, this smacks of someone with an agenda attempting a hack job on the IDF, giving strength and comfort to Israel's enemies.
Israel is a small country where an amazing number of people know each other and secrets don't last long. If there were atrocities they would be well documented, not reported in some left leaning rag.

Color me surprised with this response. I want some links, I want some evidence. This is the testimony of IDF soldiers against you who would defend Israel if they nuked civilian city after civilian city.

I want some links, I want some evidence, I want something other than your opinion. There are plenty of links on this topic, I can get them if need be hack.

Israel has a right to defend itself from Hezbollah and Hamas. It has every right to kill its enemies who rocket and bomb indiscriminately. And if anyone does not think the U.S. will not radiate the origin of a nuclear attack (whether state sponsored or not) on Israel is just plain stupid. The U.S. will turn such a country into a radioactive, debris-melted and-topped parking lot ready for occupancy in about 500 years.

Israel has a right to defend itself from Hezbollah and Hamas. It has every right to kill its enemies who rocket and bomb indiscriminately. And if anyone does not think the U.S. will not radiate the origin of a nuclear attack (whether state sponsored or not) on Israel is just plain stupid. The U.S. will turn such a country into a radioactive, debris-melted and-topped parking lot ready for occupancy in about 500 years.
So what's your point?

Color me surprised with this response. I want some links, I want some evidence. This is the testimony of IDF soldiers against you who would defend Israel if they nuked civilian city after civilian city.

I want some links, I want some evidence, I want something other than your opinion. There are plenty of links on this topic, I can get them if need be hack.
Orthodox soldiers jailed for refusal to evacuate Hebron settlers | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

Originally posted by JakeStarkey

Unfortunately for America, young arabs started exercising their right to knock down american skyscrappers in retaliation for the treatment of the Palestinian people at the hands of the US satellite state.

Last edited:
I'm gonna leave this Board for good but first I want to create a thread on the future of Palestine after Israel is dimantled.

Last edited:
"I'm gonna leave this Message Board."

YEAH, RIGHT.

"This is my last post."

YEAH, RIGHT.

At least, I'm gonna try to leave this fucking Board for good. :D

What is bullshit is retard leftist like to tell us how to do everything. How to run a business! Yet they have never run one. How to run an economy! Yet they have never made anyone any money! How to fight a war? Yet they have never fought one! How to deal with terrorist? Yet they have never done that either!

But they are experts are telling Israel how to fight against Islamic terrorist! AMAZING!
Here is another military genius that fights a similar cowardly enemy to Hamas!

UN's bias binds Gaza | The Australian
Major General Jim Molan, who served as chief of operations of the Iraq multinational force in 2004–05, stated that in his view, the Goldstone report is merely an opinion by a group of people with limited access to the facts, which reflects their own prejudices. He also says that the difference in tone and attitude in the report when discussing Israeli and Hamas actions is "surprising". Molan, nevertheless, acknowledges that, unlike the committee members, "as a soldier who has run a war against an opponent [al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups] not dissimilar to Hamas, facing problems perhaps similar to those faced by Israeli commanders, my sympathies tend to lie with the Israelis", who he said exercised great care to avoid civilian casualties while fighting against opponents regularly using human shields. He concluded by saying, "But having stated my prejudice, I think I may be more honest than Goldstone, who seems to pass off his prejudices in a report that cannot be based on fact, and uses judicial language and credibility to do so. It comes down to equality of scepticism: if you refuse to believe anything the Israelis say, then you have no right to unquestioningly accept what Hamas says."

For the record: Shogun, Sunni and Dogshit you can kiss my ass!

José;1626039 said:
I'm gonna leave this Board for good but first I want to create a thread on the future of Palestine after Israel is dimantled.

The future of Palestine will be great once Israel surrenders and dismantles it's apartheid government.

The best part will be seeing the World Court bring to trial the Zionist murderers who ruled that fascist nation.

For the record: Shogun, Sunni and Dogshit you can kiss my ass!

I'm still waiting for you to bring some evidence to dismantle my argument. As of right now, you and Rabbi have shed a lot of tears but not a lot of evidence.

Your avatar is also false. As my argument points out.

actually it's up to you to defend the veracity of a story that doesn't appear anywhere else and has no legs.

Except it has appeared elsewhere.

Did you even bother to google this story or look elsewhere?

actually it's up to you to defend the veracity of a story that doesn't appear anywhere else and has no legs.

Except it has appeared elsewhere.

Did you even bother to google this story or look elsewhere?

You mean like here:
Will the media never learn?

In March 2009, Ha'aretz published a story alleging "war crimes" and serious ethical failures on the part of the IDF in Gaza. Predictably, many international media outlets repeated the allegations without bothering to do any rudimentary checks.

Subsequently, it was revealed that the soldiers' testimonies were based on nothing more than rumors and hearsay, causing acute embarrassment to Ha'aretz and serving up a salutary lesson for those media outlets that reproduced such shoddy journalism.

Now, Israeli non-governmental organization Breaking the Silence has published a new report reliant upon testimonials from soldiers who served in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead. Once again, allegations of "war crimes" and misdemeanors are based on second-hand evidence and hearsay. Once again, international media outlets rushed to publish a story from another flawed source.

While the BBC gleefully pushed the story to the top of its agenda, The Independent produced a two-page center spread with a screaming headline "Israeli soldiers reveal the brutal truth of Gaza attack". Others also covered the story, including CNN, The Guardian, Associated Press, Reuters, AFP, Financial Times, Times of London, Daily Telegraph, NPR, Toronto Star and the Globe & Mail.

The G & M's Orly Halpern even wrote on her personal Twitter page: "I'm reading a really moving report which I will be writing about for the Globe and Mail. It makes me sick to my stomach." Can an objective and balanced story emerge when emotions rather than facts are the driving force?

Defending the IDF operation against charges including the use of human shields, Golani Brigade commander Col. Avi Peled stated that one of the soldiers who testified in the report was not even in the field at the time: "He told his commander about a week [during] which he wasn't even in the field. He reported about what he heard happened."

NGO Monitor's Dan Kosky points to the Breaking the Silence report's central problems - flawed methodology and absence of any reasonable research standards:

By Breaking the Silence's own admission, the allegations are comprised of "the testimony of around 30 combatants" – a fraction of the thousands of Israeli combat troops deployed during the Gaza conflict. This extremely narrow and presumably hand-picked sample is an absurd basis on which to pass judgment, and even these limited testimonies were entirely unverifiable.

All statements are anonymous, and so-called "evidence" is further compromised by the absence of any details of where and when alleged incidents occurred. Consequently, were the report intended to prompt the IDF to investigate individual allegations, Breaking the Silence has made this impossible.

The IDF has issued an intial response to Breaking the Silence that can be viewed here.

As for Breaking the Silence's motivations, The Jerusalem Post's Amir Mizroch offers an insider's insight on his personal blog on how the group attempted to give Ha'aretz exclusive rights to the story. The paper, in light of its previous embarrassment, did not take the bait and sent the report to the IDF for response. Meanwhile, Breaking the Silence attempted to get the JPost's military correspondent off the story, fearing that the paper would take a critical look at their report. According to Mizroch:

Several days before all this, Breaking The Silence gave out their report to a wide array of foreign media, and not to the IDF to probe into itself, with the caveat that they observe the embargo until after Ha'aretz published the report first. All of which shows their original intent was to get as much uncritical worldwide publicity for their report. Legitimate, sure. Fair? Not so sure.
Note the earlier false reports the anti semites in the media fell all over, only to have it revealed as a fabrication. This is no different.

Where's the link to that Rabbi? I notice you don't have one.

And I want proof that the testimony is false,etc.

I dont know. Go search for the whole story. I sure didnt make it up, unlike the original propaganda piece you posted.
You want proof. People in hell want ice water.

Forum List

Back