UH-OH: Witness saw Trayvon stradlling Zman, assaulting him "MMA style"

It was Trayvon "standing his ground". When someone stalks you and when you try to get away, they chase you, aren't you supposed to "stand your ground"? That poor kid was "chased" and "cornered".

Zimmerman exhibited few injuries, and those shown are minor. Whether there was a fight is to be determined; if Zimmerman used the MIXED bag of drugs prescribed for him, it could explain his unwarranted agitation.

The only one we know who was on drugs was Martin. I don't know if a drug test was done on Zimmy.

Zimmerman exhibited few injuries, and those shown are minor. Whether there was a fight is to be determined; if Zimmerman used the MIXED bag of drugs prescribed for him, it could explain his unwarranted agitation.

I'm sorry but you have zero proof that Zimmerman was under the influence of any drug that night, Peach.

The Coroner's report on the other hand establishes that Trayvon Martin HAD been smoking pot.

I'm sorry but Trayvon isn't the little angel that so many of you want to make him out to be.

I don't care who was on top; who was taking the beating. That poor kid would still be alive today if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police, like they told him to do. Whatever happened and whether Zimmerman is found guilty or not, he is to blame for the death of Trayvon Martin.
Can't argue with that reasoning. But the Law doesn't always follow common-sense reasoning.

It was Trayvon "standing his ground". When someone stalks you and when you try to get away, they chase you, aren't you supposed to "stand your ground"? That poor kid was "chased" and "cornered".

Now THAT is amusing! Let's see...Trayvon...a very fit 17 year old, has at least a thirty yard RUNNING head start on a middle aged George Zimmerman and somehow Zimmerman manages to run him down about 35 yards from his truck? Forget trying him for murder...George Zimmerman needs to be running track and field for the US in the next Olympics!!!

Now THAT is amusing! Let's see...Trayvon...a very fit 17 year old, has at least a thirty yard RUNNING head start on a middle aged George Zimmerman and somehow Zimmerman manages to run him down about 35 yards from his truck? Forget trying him for murder...George Zimmerman needs to be running track and field for the US in the next Olympics!!!
28 isn't middle aged, idiot.

I don't care who was on top; who was taking the beating. That poor kid would still be alive today if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police, like they told him to do. Whatever happened and whether Zimmerman is found guilty or not, he is to blame for the death of Trayvon Martin.
Can't argue with that reasoning. But the Law doesn't always follow common-sense reasoning.

Whatever happened, Zimmerman is to blame? That isn't common sense reasoning, Mike...that's prejudging someone without knowing the facts. If Trayvon Martin assaulted George Zimmerman...and by all accounts he did...then he himself is also culpable in his own shooting. Someone asking you questions is NOT grounds for assault and battery.

Ah, but 17 is a "child"? Right....

This killer has gotten enough so much sympathy it is actually frightening.

I'm sorry but you have zero proof that Zimmerman was under the influence of any drug that night, Peach.

The Coroner's report on the other hand establishes that Trayvon Martin HAD been smoking pot.

I'm sorry but Trayvon isn't the little angel that so many of you want to make him out to be.

No at the scene evidence, because the police didn't test the killer, it has been released he was prescribed BOTH amphetamines and tranks. Note I wrote IF. Adderall & Restoril are controlled substances for a reason, both are addictive, both impact cognitive function.

More and more stories are coming out regarding this case.
On my news this morning....I watch HLN News with Robin Meade out of Atlanta.....they said a new eye witness released a statement saying......when they first heard the commotion and they looked out the window, he saw a dude beating another dude, who was on the ground. The dude doing the punching was straddling the guy on the ground. Then he said he watched the guy who was punching, get off the other guy and run up a set of stairs.
Soon after, this eye witness looked again when he heard the gun shot, and he said the dude who was doing the punching, was now the one lying on the ground......apparently the one who was shot.
I don't get why it takes so long for eye witnesses to come forward, unless they don't want to be involved. And just how lit up was this place??
Some people said they couldn't see shit, and others could see who was who.....(????)

Another witness saw a "broad man" on top hitting another. The evidence list shows Zimmerman wore a size 38. His shirt was red.

"First we heard like a howling sound. And then the second time we heard a more-clearly 'help' sound," the witness said. "I know after seeing the TV of what's happening — comparing their pictures — I think Zimmerman is definitely on top because of his size."

Evidence released in Florida shooting

A broad man?? That's a bit vague, now ain't it?? And I wear a 40, and I'm a whopping 175 pounds
Zimmerman was reportedly hefty and Martin was reportedly thin.

You asked and I provided the link. In all likelihood at one time or another one of them was on top and positions switched. Often happens in a fist fight. If there was a fist fight, of course.

Well couple problems with your claim... one they did not state that Zimmerman was on top , they said they "think" it was him. Second there is absolutely no evidence Zimmerman ever hit anyone. Not on his body and not on the body of Martin. Third there is absolute evidence martin hit and slammed Zimmerman. Further there are several witnesses that place Zimmerman n the bottom and calling for help.

This killer has gotten enough so much sympathy it is actually frightening.

Remind us again how taking doctor prescribed medication instantly makes you a drug crazed addicted killer.

You are clueless about the overuse of "doctor prescribed medication" aren't you?

Example:

"Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman and Limerick Township Police Chief William J. Albany announce the arrest of Megan Marie Rossi, [24, of Limerick] for Aggravated Assault By Vehicle While Under the Influence and related charges. Rossi['s] charges stem from her operation of a vehicle on a roadway in a reckless and careless manner while under the influence of a controlled substance, which rendered her incapable of safe operation of a motor vehicle. The defendant drove through a fence and into the yard of a Schwenksville man, who was mowing his lawn. The incident has left the victim in extremely serious medical condition and he remains in a Philadelphia hospital where he is only able to communicate by blinking his eyes"

"Police took blood from the victim, which was analyzed by a Forensic Toxicologist from National Medical Services. The chemical test determined that Rossi had 45 ng/mL of Nordiazepam, 26 ng/mL of Oxazepam, 9.3 ng/mL of Clonazepam, 62 ng /mL of Alprazplam, 10 ng/mL of Oxycodone and 17 ng/mL of 7-Amino Clonazepam. Based upon the concentration of controlled substances in Rossi’s blood, the toxicologist issued a report that states, in part, “[t]his would cause her impaired to and beyond the point of rendering this individual unfit to operate a motor vehicle safely.”

Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said that “this case is another tragic example of a person turning their car into a weapon by getting behind the wheel after using prescription drugs. Rossi’s actions have left a man who was just out mowing his lawn, hospitalized and only able to communicate by blinking his eyes.”

Woman on Prescription Drugs in Mower Accident, Victim in Bad Condition - Limerick-Royersford-Spring City, PA Patch

So how fast should the kid run? You like seeing 'em run? Apparently.

Ah, but 17 is a "child"? Right....

According to the law it is.

A broad man?? That's a bit vague, now ain't it?? And I wear a 40, and I'm a whopping 175 pounds
Zimmerman was reportedly hefty and Martin was reportedly thin.

You asked and I provided the link. In all likelihood at one time or another one of them was on top and positions switched. Often happens in a fist fight. If there was a fist fight, of course.

Well couple problems with your claim... one they did not state that Zimmerman was on top , they said they "think" it was him. Second there is absolutely no evidence Zimmerman ever hit anyone. Not on his body and not on the body of Martin. Third there is absolute evidence martin hit and slammed Zimmerman. Further there are several witnesses that place Zimmerman n the bottom and calling for help.

If Zimmerman had stayed in his truck......

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die' - ABC News

The key problem facing investigators is an 80-second gap between the time Zimmerman hung up with police at 7:15 p.m. and when the first 911 calls from terrified neighbors began flooding in.

Police said they believe Martin noticed he was being watched and "was in fact running generally in the direction of where he was staying as a guest of the neighborhood."

one that police say could have been avoided if he did not leave his car as directed by the 911dispatcher. The investigator said the tragedy was avoidable.

------------------------------------------

If he had just stayed in his car. Don't stalk the kid. Don't chase the kid. Leave the kid alone.

The kid stood his ground. Those are the facts.

So how fast should the kid run? You like seeing 'em run? Apparently.

Well let's think about this, Deanie (Not your specialty...I know) if Zimmerman is sitting in his SUV talking to the police as Martin runs around the corner of the building thirty yards away how is it that Zimmerman manages to catch an obviously younger and faster man?

Did any of you happen to watch the tape from the 7-11 that was FINALLY released? Now which one of you wants to tell me what a poor helpless "child" Trayvon was after watching the rather strapping individual standing there in that store? Sorry, folks but Trayvon isn't some skinny little kid as he's been portrayed by the main stream media...he's a big dude.

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die' - ABC News

The key problem facing investigators is an 80-second gap between the time Zimmerman hung up with police at 7:15 p.m. and when the first 911 calls from terrified neighbors began flooding in.

Police said they believe Martin noticed he was being watched and "was in fact running generally in the direction of where he was staying as a guest of the neighborhood."

one that police say could have been avoided if he did not leave his car as directed by the 911dispatcher. The investigator said the tragedy was avoidable.

------------------------------------------

If he had just stayed in his car. Don't stalk the kid. Don't chase the kid. Leave the kid alone.

The kid stood his ground. Those are the facts.

Here's the problem with your scenario, Deanie. If Martin IS in fact running towards his father's girl friend's place he makes it there EASILY in 80 seconds and Zimmerman never catches him. It's only a block. But instead of being at the girl friend's house, he's back up near the corner at the top of the street. Just as he confronted Zimmerman inside of the SUV he turned and confronted him again when he saw that the man was following him. That's the point where eyewitnesses have Martin straddling Zimmerman MMA style and repeatedly punching him in the head as Zimmerman cries out for help.

Forum List

Back