Uh Oh…The Spanner’s About To Hit The Spinners

Why is it that none of you on the Left can post a substantive refutation of the truth that hurts you so mightily?

IQ?

Education?

Deficiency?

Addiction?

The massive lies you tell are so obviously foreign propaganda that all we can do is laugh.

Why is it that none of you on the Left can post a substantive refutation of the truth that hurts you so mightily?

IQ?

Education?

Deficiency?

Addiction?

What "Truth" would that be?

Exactly what brought you crawling in.

About that title…a Brit colloquialism referring to a wrench in the machinery, or….some people will be upset by this thread.

But I’ve been told we need an honest conversation about race. And so, this will be.

1.I’m really uncomfortable about the facts in this this thread, judgements about entire racial groups, rather than about individuals. But the Democrats/Progressives have made race the franca lingua in our discussions, I suppose this is the accepted mode.

My outlook on all things is a function of the facts, of reality. In posting this thread, I admit that it hurts in that my most deeply held belief is that all human, even when defined by group membership, have the same innate abilities, and, therefore, the same chances for success and happiness, and that it may alter my views.

Charles Murray’s well documented and scholarly treatise has shaken some of those beliefs. And he is brave to advance what he has proven.

2.The First Amendment notwithstanding it is dangerous, often fatal to one’s career, reputation, and livelihood to speak one’s mind….or even think unorthodox and unauthorized, by the Democrat Party, thoughts.

1625399827251.png

3. And in the light of this current milieu, authors like Charles Murray should be celebrated: he voices, writes, what so many sense to be true, but dare not say it. Let’s have that national discussion!

And here is the paradox….the majority party is enveloped in Identity Politics, racial politics, which portrays entire groups, claiming that all have the very same aspirations, characteristics, and grievances, and need be viewed as cookie-cutter representatives of their group.

Murray uses that belief to state that if we must discuss all as groups, there are also group cognitive abilities….and group relationships with the law and law enforcement.

But under Democrat rule, those two areas are ‘verboten’…must not be mentioned if they don’t put their authorized groups in a favorable light.

Or else!!

The following is from Murray’s book “Facing Reality.”

1625399919061.png

I’d love to hear any disagreement beyond vituperation.

There's no truth there to refute.

Your handlers give you nothing but lies to post.

The usual Liberal white flag.

Move on.

IQ?

Education?

Deficiency?

Addiction?

The massive lies you tell are so obviously foreign propaganda that all we can do is laugh.

So she's quoting an American citizen who wrote a book that was written in English and published in America. It is full of statistical data. Obviously not foreign propaganda. Massive lies should be incredibly easy to refute, yet you did not take one of her points and disprove it with a truth. This is exactly what Murray is talking about. Facing Reality. It is so much easier to call someone names and say they are lying than to actually do your research and PROVE they are telling "lies". So how about it? If you can take a break from your laughter, find some research to prove your point of view? I would love to see it, but all I have seen so far is detailed and convincing research from her side, insults and deflections from you. Can you take the next step and disprove what she is writing or will you resort back to "Liar!" and "Racist". And frankly, I would love for her and Murray to be proven wrong. It would make me much more comfortable in life. But I haven't seen it.

IQ?

Education?

Deficiency?

Addiction?

So she's quoting an American citizen who wrote a book that was written in English and published in America. It is full of statistical data. Obviously not foreign propaganda. Massive lies should be incredibly easy to refute, yet you did not take one of her points and disprove it with a truth. This is exactly what Murray is talking about. Facing Reality. It is so much easier to call someone names and say they are lying than to actually do your research and PROVE they are telling "lies". So how about it? If you can take a break from your laughter, find some research to prove your point of view? I would love to see it, but all I have seen so far is detailed and convincing research from her side, insults and deflections from you. Can you take the next step and disprove what she is writing or will you resort back to "Liar!" and "Racist". And frankly, I would love for her and Murray to be proven wrong. It would make me much more comfortable in life. But I haven't seen it.

They can never respond in the manner you suggest.

They don't read, and they don't think....and they never question their masters.

Coulter explained why:
"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

I'm working on doing the same with crime statistics.

IQ?

Education?

Deficiency?

Addiction?

Coulter explained why:
"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

Hilarious!!!

IQ?

Education?

Deficiency?

Addiction?

Coulter explained why:

Very interesting quote and certainly rings true.

Forum List

Back