Uh-oh.... Letita.... Things are starting to go south

Trump is being persecuted and crucified. Democrats are ensuring that Trump's status is rising to a god-like status.

All of us Trump followers, love Trump, unconditionally.

Democrats have made Trump a president that will be remembered forever, in history, just like Jesus.

It is a miracle in my lifetime.
He will be remembered. Of that there is no doubt. Coincidentally, being remembered was also a goal for Blackbeard the pirate.
Being remembered is not necessarily a good thing.

Sure he is. He is guilty as shit.

You know this.
Nah, he’s not guilty until proven so in court. I know you THINK he’s guilty, because of hate and all that, but until a jury rules as such, he’s not a felon.

Also, in this particular case, I think Bragg overstepped, and so do many other (even left wing) lawyers and pundits. His case is thin, but as I’ve stated before, I don’t think this case is even about winning, it’s about stalling and keeping Trump out of the campaign.

However, having said all of that, if you’ve read any of my posts as of late, you’d know that I’m rooting for you guys. I WANT your side to put him in prison…with everything that is in me, I want this to happen. Between the dems putting their political opponent in prison, to the disaster of trans women in women’s sports, I see a very rough future for the democrat party, and I want you all to keep this up..in fact, I want you to lean into it harder…i could be wrong…but I don’t think so. People are getting tired of the democrat games. Cities full of illegals and now residents are complaining, women getting beaten in both sports and careers by biological men, and now, the optics of potentially putting your political opponent in prison…I mean, you couldn’t ask for better negative publicity.

So, I REALLY REALLY want you all to go full send on these things….

Well that's because you are retreating at a full sprint. So you choose to play stupid. Knock yourself out.
Looks around…even if I look for a felony..I still can’t find one. I’m not retreating, I’m just looking for a felony…that you claim he is.

Okay okay, I will do all the thinking, here. You rest.

You just keep up with the gish gallop of unargued, parroted claims.

That’s ok…your “thinking” is the problem here. Not that you’re not a smart person, but you’re too partisan to see reality. Just because you “think” he’s a felon doesn’t mean he’s a felon. When a jury says so…THEN he’s a felon, but not because FFI thinks he is

Just because you “think” he’s a felon doesn’t mean he’s a felon.
What a bunch of vapid whining. And that's a pathetic strawman.

What makes him a serial felon is the evidence that he committed those felonies.

But agan, this is information for people who are not too terrified to read the indictments.

Also, let me help you transition to the adult world of reason: your opinion of me has no bearing on anything.

That's cultism for ya.

Those who are not terrified cultists have read the indictments and heard descriptions of the crimes and the evidence.

Cultist? Are you looking in a mirror? I’m the one saying we need to wait and see what the jury says, you are the one who’s already made up your mind…you do realize that an indictment is just an accusation, right? And this “evidence” you’ve seen has been presented by one side. Now it’s time for the defense to present their argument, call their witnesses…poke holes in that “evidence”.

As I said before, I’ll wait to see how the case evolves.

Cultist? Are you looking in a mirror? I’m the one saying we need to wait and see what the jury says, you are the one who’s already made up your mind…you do realize that an indictment is just an accusation, right? And this “evidence” you’ve seen has been presented by one side. Now it’s time for the defense to present their argument, call their witnesses…poke holes in that “evidence”.

As I said before, I’ll wait to see how the case evolves.
Yes you, cultist. The pee wee Herman defense won't help you.

You know jack shit about any of this. You could not argue a single one of your desperate, contrived claims about the courts or the charges if your life depended on it.

No, turning a single, whiny, unargued thought into 5 paragraphs doesnt fool anyone

What a bunch of vapid whining. And that's a pathetic strawman.

But agan, this is information for people who are not too terrified to read the indictments.

Also, let me help you transition to the adult world of reason: your opinion of me has no bearing on anything.

You mean the evidence that the defense hasn’t had a chance to refute yet? The evidence you have here is a DA using an expired misdemeanor and is trying to use it to prosecute a federal case, of which isn’t actually a crime if they can prove the reason for the NDA was reasons other than the stated reason. And your evidence is Cohen…whos already been convicted of lying to a court.

Allegations. You can indict a ham sandwich..

I don’t expect it would…but here’s the thing…you have no clue what my opinion is of you…again, your “thinking” and partisanship are clouding your judgement.

Let me explain…in our conversations over the last few months..have I ever attacked you? Have I ever ridiculed you, mocked you, called you names, called you stupid, made fun of you in any way? No..I haven’t..despite all of those things you’ve done toward me. In fact, I’ve been very complimentary of you, despite the circumstances. I’ve given you credit for your intellect, I think you’re a smart person…just very partisan. I think I’ve been very respectful toward you, despite having been the subject of your ridicule.

So, when you come here and say “your opinion of me..”, I don’t think you have a foggiest about what I think…

You mean the evidence that the defense hasn’t had a chance to refute yet?
Correct, because I don't think they can. Because I understand the statements of fact and the evidence that will show them to be true. This evidence is mostly documentary evidence with Trump' signatures and authorship all over it.

Notice how all of your comments are overly general pap. You don't know anything about any of this and should probably not even be commenting.

Yes you, cultist. The pee wee Herman defense won't help you.

You know jack shit about any of this. You could not argue a single one of your desperate, contrived claims about the courts or the charges if your life depended on it.

No, turning a single, whiny, unargued thought into 5 paragraphs doesnt fool anyone

The pee wee Herman defense won't help you

I’m not familiar with the ins and outs of pee wee Herman, so you’ll have to explain this to me

You could not argue a single one of your desperate, contrived claims about the courts or the charges if your life depended on it.

What claims? I’m just presenting arguments that other lawyers and people a whole lot more in the know than either you or I, are arguing.

Correct, because I don't think they can. Because I understand the statements of fact and the evidence that will show them to be true. This evidence is mostly documentary evidence with Trump' signatures and authorship all over it.

Notice how all of your comments are overly general pap. You don't know anything about any of this and should probably not even be commenting.

Correct, because I don't think they can.

Well, how about we just give them a chance to do so before we start making concrete statements.

Because I understand the statements of fact and the evidence that will show them to be true. This evidence is mostly documentary evidence with Trump' signatures and authorship all over it.

Once again, evidence that you’ve been spoon fed through your local echo chamber media that hasn’t been argued in court. I’m just saying let’s let that process work itself out.

Notice how all of your comments are overly general pap.

Yeah..you know why? Because I’m not going to make bold assertions of things I don’t yet KNOW to be true. I’ve read some things, they make sense to me, but I’m waiting to see how the lawyers and jurists and the judge work the case. So, sure, I’ll be general because for me to state unequivocally that he’s innocent would be premature.

Do I think the case is flimsy? Sure, but that doesn’t mean i KNOW he’s innocent…or guilty.

That’s not for me to decide. Though, as I’ve stated before, I’m hoping with everything i have that he is found guilty and sent to prison for a long time…I think the backlash is going to be fun to watch…and if I’m wrong…well, I never was a fan of Trump to begin with so…

The No Spin Zone:​

Trump and Attorney General Agree on Minor Changes to $175 Million Bond​

Letitia James had asked a court to reject the bond that Donald J. Trump posted in his civil fraud case. A deal on Monday will keep the terms of the bond largely unchanged.

The New York attorney general’s office and representatives for Donald J. Trump agreed in court on Monday to slightly modify the terms of a $175 million bond posted by the former president in his civil fraud case after the state questioned the qualifications of the company that provided it and sought to have it rejected.

The deal will keep the bond largely unchanged, with the $175 million in cash that Mr. Trump deposited as collateral remaining in a money-market account, while adding new terms stipulating that the $175 million must remain as cash, and not be transferred into mutual funds, for example. The two sides also agreed to give the California firm that provided the bond, Knight Specialty Insurance Company, exclusive control over the money-market account.
~~~~~~
Did James have an option after the Judge made a decision in Trump's favor? I don't think so....

Last edited:
A distinction without difference.

But he easily posted the bond, and will just as easily win the appeal.

Letitia will grow old and bitter.
She's taking on a Giant she cannot defeat IMO.... It's not Trump....it's the shadowy and powerful NY Real estate world that has a Global Reach. I'm pretty sure they're not going to let her set this precedent. They don't give a shit about Trump but no one is going to mess with their money.

Trump broke the law. He lost the case. The 175 million was just the bond for him to appeal. The judgement still stands. There was no loss for James.

Sorry, I am far left and do not like Trump, but clearly Trump did NOTHING remotely illegal and these cases are not just absurd, but an incredibly evil precedent.

Appeals had better over turn all this nonsense, or else there will likely be a civil war.
Nothing Trump did was remotely illegal.
No one can point at any "victim".

Forum List

Back