Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is much worse...

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png
Look how classy she is.

Very classy.....elegant and not manly like democrat women
That was funny. She is quite the bimbo. She reminds of the those chicks that would hang around the barracks in Germany waiting to catch a Black guy.

The OP's link to The Hill is still sitting there and still works.

BULLSHIT...IT'S GONE! :lol:

Show me the "plagiarism" SUCKER!

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com

You need to fix that edited quote, 'cause those are not my words.
Unfortunately for you they're not Michelle Obama's words either, and I bite.

After that you need to take your fingers out your ears and quit going :lalala:

McRacist jumped in the same river of DeNial. Then when he was proven wrong and shown how Melania took the lyrics right out of the mouth of the first black FLOTUS he ran away wid a quickness.
He is panicking. Give him a break.
lol.gif

does it hurt trying to force reality to match your delusions?

You're proved to be a LYING pussy again....how many times this week,...60? 65? and it's only Monday! :badgrin:

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
lol. it's been shown over and over that the portion of the speech was lifted, no doubt about it - it's practically word for word with only the most minor of tweaks.

why do you have such a problem accepting the obvious?

So at worst she did what the VP fid, who gives a fuck.......it couldn't have been much, no America hating in it

Biden did that in college, kids be kids, still serious, he at least apologized for it. What he didn't do is steal from a political opponent while his spouse was running for President.

I'm amazed that the repubs have sunk so low they are advocating a bimbo for the 1rst lady. I had no idea she was that much of whore. Can you imagine the embarrassment she is going to cause the US if Trump actually wins? Her thong photos are going to be plastered everywhere. She is definitely a liabilty

That was one short paragraph out of a very long and well delivered sincere speech. Yes it's very close and may have been lifted. To that I say So what? This is Liberal nitpicking 101.
It is clear from the transcripts and the videos that Mrs. Trump dove in whole hog and went well beyond the minimum of accidental coincidence and deeply into intent! When entire passages are copied and repeated without attribution to the author there is no escape from being saddled with the guilt for the transgression of plagiarism.

Even if she didn't write the speech, for which she took credit writing just a few hours before giving it on the plane to the convention, she, her husband and the entire campaign have to take responsibility for the cockups! What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!

The GOP leadership must be feeling sooo proud about being the racist white trash party...

Wow rough talk and very jugemental...coming from a fmdude that is stupid enough to get owned in every thread.
Not to mention your racist and you're jealous a em women like that would laugh in your face...and say now go get MD some firewood Tonto

We don't vote for hot--not unless we're running a beauty contest out of the Oval office
Well we voted for color and that didn't work so now some want to vote for gender so why not vote for the guy that can land a hottie like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back