UH OH Loretta Lynch Colluding with Clinton?

The Clinton Family Crime Syndicate is the real corruption in the 2016 election.

Just sayin'.

19875105_10209678022523006_6557554262885418453_n.jpg

It was already reported that the document was a fake inserted in to the leaks, most likely created by the Russians or hackers....

But even though it was determined a fake, Comey was concerned that you all, the public would not know that it was a fake and believe it.... boy was he right on the mark.... :rolleyes:
Its probably believable because it isnt far off from what she asked comey to do..
she asked comey to call it a matter vs an investigation.... no real biggie to me... but I can see why partisans would have rather it be called an ''investigation''...even though Comey said it was no real biggie to him because he knew the Media would not even notice him using the word 'matter'' and would continue to use ''investigation''....which they did....

and I am glad she's happy to cooperate with the senate intel committee...

Mueller is on this, I know it
nahhh, he isn't.....he just told the Senate committee investigating guys and gals that they had the go ahead to proceed with their own separate investigation and it had nothing to do with his investigations and would not interfere.

It was already reported that the document was a fake inserted in to the leaks, most likely created by the Russians or hackers....

But even though it was determined a fake, Comey was concerned that you all, the public would not know that it was a fake and believe it.... boy was he right on the mark.... :rolleyes:
Its probably believable because it isnt far off from what she asked comey to do..
she asked comey to call it a matter vs an investigation.... no real biggie to me... but I can see why partisans would have rather it be called an ''investigation''...even though Comey said it was no real biggie to him because he knew the Media would not even notice him using the word 'matter'' and would continue to use ''investigation''....which they did....

The terminology could effect the publics opinion.
I guess thats why he said it turned him off because both camps were freaking him the fuck out. Come on..

The terminology could effect the publics opinion.
I guess thats why he said it turned him off because both camps were freaking him the fuck out. Come on..
He also said, it was not a biggie, BECAUSE he KNEW no one in the media would even notice he used the term and would continue to use "the Hillary Clinton email server investigation", which THEY DID, and did not even make notice of the word 'matter'...

Her request was an attempt to influence & mislead the voting public.

That's no biggie to you?

That's no biggie to you?
how so? And how DO YOU know that?

It's NOT what her department response said....

Did you bother to look that up or are ya just mouthing right wing meme?

That's no biggie to you?
how so? And how DO YOU know that?

It's NOT what her department response said....

Did you bother to look that up or are ya just mouthing right wing meme?
If you wanna play stupid be my guest.
Bye idiot

when she props her alcoholic ass up on stage and prances around WORDS MATTER - it's huge. she "invented" a new word to pull off heat from what WAS HAPPENING so she could use the *I* word on trump.

it's pure bullshit.

now if trump can't say "hey, you still investigating this guy" how come lynch can tell people what to call things and that's fine?

1 set of rules people. you're not special enough to need your own.

Last edited:

A libtard claiming it was fake means it is not fake. Thanks for playing.

Cooperating to a lib means she is going to lie her father ass off, like her hero hildabeast.

Comey Raises Concerns About Loretta Lynch’s Independence

Comey tends to dramatize things whenever he testifies, I'm sure you all have noticed it.... :rolleyes:
HE SAID:
Mr. Comey said on Thursday. “We were getting to a place where the attorney general and I were both going to have to testify and talk publicly about. And I wanted to know, was she going to authorize us to confirm we had an investigation?

“And she said, ‘Yes, but don’t call it that, call it a matter,’”

SHE SAID:

Ms. Lynch made no public comment on Thursday, but a person close to her who requested anonymity said Mr. Comey requested the September 2015 meeting to ask for guidance on his coming congressional testimony. Ms. Lynch said he should follow normal department policy of not discussing open investigations.

Ms. Lynch, the person said, told Mr. Comey that she had used the term matter in response to inquiries by the news media. But the person said use of the bland term was intended to neither confirm nor deny that the investigation existed — as was standard Justice Department and F.B.I. practice.

At the time, the person close to Ms. Lynch said, Mr. Comey did not contest the attorney general’s request, which was described as an attempt to be consistent in discussing the issue publicly.

You Trump bots, truly are a CULT!!! :eek:

You Trump bots, truly are a CULT!!! :eek:
You libtards truly are retarded.

Forum List

Back