UH OH Loretta Lynch Colluding with Clinton?

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
th (2).jpg

Larry Nichols, long time former Clinton aide says he has heard the tape of a meeting between Lynch, Comey, Podesta and some other leftard clown discussing the "spin job".

Yeah, that document has been out there since before the election, yet nary a word about it. Sometimes I think our congressional critters are too close, and never research for themselves and miss what is right under their noses.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-holes-in-loretta-lynchs-story-on-the-hillary-probe/

New holes in Loretta Lynch’s story on the Hillary probe
The Senate Judiciary Committee, which has launched a bipartisan investigation into Lynch for possible obstruction of justice, recently learned of the existence of a document indicating Lynch assured the political director of Clinton’s campaign she wouldn’t let FBI agents “go too far” in probing the former secretary of state.

:dance:

Why? Do you want justice officials to understand they will be held accountable or they can just play games and get away with it?
I am no LORETTA FAN------but ---hey guts GIVE IT UP ALREADY

Unless investigations and prosecutions go forward, next time around the games will begin again. They will just be a little more sly. I am tired of the corruption. It needs to be stopped.
Why? Do you want justice officials to understand they will be held accountable or they can just play games and get away with it?

seems to me based on the BIG RESPONSE------they already KNOW NOT TO PLAY----that's why---that other guy----what-his-name----QUIT

Unless investigations and prosecutions go forward, next time around the games will begin again. They will just be a little more sly. I am tired of the corruption. It needs to be stopped.

seems to me based on the BIG RESPONSE------they already KNOW NOT TO PLAY----that's why---that other guy----what-his-name----QUIT

ok

It was already reported that the document was a fake inserted in to the leaks, most likely created by the Russians or hackers....

But even though it was determined a fake, Comey was concerned that you all, the public would not know that it was a fake and believe it.... boy was he right on the mark.... :rolleyes:

No, the email I am speaking of was not.
And there is no proof, other than Clintons people claiming the one you are speaking of, is fake.
Graham on Document Proving Clinton-Lynch Collusion: Comey "Never Mentioned It Was A Fake"
It was already reported that the document was a fake inserted in to the leaks, most likely created by the Russians or hackers....

But even though it was determined a fake, Comey was concerned that you all, the public would not know that it was a fake and believe it.... boy was he right on the mark.... :rolleyes:

Its probably believable because it isnt far off from what she asked comey to do..

Forum List

Back